FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Just a few, their forum is killing me on the phone

We have been utter shit all season but managed to grind out results. Hopefully this is a kick in the ass to jumpstart our season.
We need to get some aggression back into how we play.
Maybe the world cup is a factor? Are the players that have a chance of going holding back?
hate 343. I hate park the bus tactic. We spent 150m for this shit football
Amorim completely outclassed Conte today
Nailed his audition for the summer
Son should not start again till the Caraboa cup. He can sulk, baby cry and I don't care the slightest.
We are in dire need of some pace and creativity.
We genuinely must be the slowest team in europe
Best game for us to lose though.
No real damage done and a good reality check..
We will win this group and Conte will have some severe words but that was a performance full of if onlys.
Thing is sporting were crap , hardly offered anything in the final third bar the last 4 mins
We just lost to a team 7th in the Portugal league. Let that sink in
We need Ajax win badly.

No Idea For Nickname

Want a big squad? fecking use it.
Have you ever been frustrated so much watching Spurs?! Honestly!
Oh definitely. It's Spurs
Thank feck the City game was postponed
Said this before in here but Conte overrates his starters wayyyy too much.
Half arsed performances doesn’t win you games away in Champions League. I hope Antoino give them the hair-dryer.
Who gives Conte the hair-dryer?
We lost for the first time this season... let the meltdown begin :wall:
Might as well get back to mourning ….what the feck was that .
Jenas is right up there with the absolute fecking worst in punditry.
Still about one in about seven or eight.
Getting slated on the TV by 3 of our former players

No Idea For Nickname

Mourinho - we were boring and shit.
Conte - we’ve generally been boring and usually effective. Most stats indicate we create much better chances than we concede.
Dippers scored
I’m out
feck it
Conte is not a CL manager.
Conte does not trust bench besides Deki.
We play boring counter low block stuff.
We lack creative MF that likes to dominate the ball/game.
We have still a worry with set pieces. Can´t defend them. Not the first time this season.
Ajax scored
I’m back in!!!
Have Spence and Doherty been caught spit roasting Conte’s missus?
Only logical explanation.
Maybe his daughter. And sonny might be married to her based on contes recent comments
It may be the first time we lost but it's not the first time we've played like that. Let's be honest we've been lucky so far this season.
It's frighteningly close to us under Mourinho and Nuno. Like we are being found out
Spence would be so much better than that fecking accident waiting to happen Emerson Royal. We can all see how shit he is, why can't Conte?

Why is he playing 2 negative and average midfielders, when there's Bissouma. One of the best midfielders in the league recently?
Just a couple of questions that need answering.
Cos his a dick who goes on manic celerbrations when we score as if it’s some sort of master plan his concucted. Joke!
imagine not getting out of the group with frankfurt, marseille and sporting would be embarassing
Maybe the team (and manager) needed a defeat to give them a kick up the arse? We’ve become complacent?
Hopefully it will kick us on like that Burnley defeat. We really need a good performance Saturday. No excuses.
Conte looked very subdued in his interview, I would prefer him to be angry.
He said the players need some rest … Naa, I would have them straight out on to the practice ground practicing passing until they look like professional players.
yes Conte some definitely need a rest....NOW REST THEM FFS.
Rest?
Presumably because he knackered them all out in preseason I’m assuming?
Was he on about rest again? We had the weekend off, Sporting didnt. We've played a grand total of 8 games in 6 weeks. Constantly whining about this just gives the players an excuse.
Sounds like excuses to me. Rest?- they’ve just had the weekend off. And if they are tired then use the squad properly
I'm sure they had triple training sessions instead
Ffs is that what he said. Sporting played at the weekend. We have a big squad but he changed just one player and in game made one fecking sub after 73 minutes. Plus it’s not as if we have been playing a very high intensity front foot style of football. Most games we sit back in our own third hoping for counter.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
He's not great but i don't think he should be mocked for trying to improve and learn from better players. He's no Lebron James but at least it shows he cares and is not riding the PL gold trail.

BarryWinks

Needs to buy some extra brains cells too by the looks of it.

You can't fault his effort, but quality just isn't there. Still there's some hope for him, but in a high stake league like the PL, you just can't see him succeeding long time with how bad he can be at times.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
He's not great but i don't think he should be mocked for trying to improve and learn from better players. He's no Lebron James but at least it shows he cares and is not riding the PL gold trail.
Is Lebron James good at football?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Is Lebron James good at football?
He could have been great at it and is also very good at soccer as a Liverpool part-owner :smirk:
I was talking about the millions he spends yearly on himself.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is Lloris not getting a bit of a liability now? I keep reading he's the best keeper in league but his reflexes aren't all that nowadays and he lets in some soft goals.

Not sure what Spurs long term plan is there? They were supposed to sign Sam Johnstone but he went to Palace in the end. Gollini was on loan last season but was sent back and now their backup is 36 year old Fraser Forster. Don't know if they have incredible prospect out on loan but surely Lloris not going to be first choice there until he's 40?

NewYorkRed

I mean if you’re mocking the man for trying to get better, you’re an idiot. Effort goes a long way in this life, no matter what it is geared towards. Never mock anyone for putting the work in to better themselves.

Spurs however:lol:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I mean if you’re mocking the man for trying to get better, you’re an idiot. Effort goes a long way in this life, no matter what it is geared towards. Never mock anyone for putting the work in to better themselves.

Spurs however:lol:
More like mocking the apparent money spent in trying to improve.

NewYorkRed

More like mocking the apparent money spent in trying to improve.
To us that seems like a lot of money, to a professional athlete, not really. And I still don’t see how that’s relevant. Kid’s trying to improve at his job, who cares how.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
To us that seems like a lot of money, to a professional athlete, not really. And I still don’t see how that’s relevant. Kid’s trying to improve at his job, who cares how.
I actually agree. Commendable attitude. I don’t rate him as a player at all, by the sounds of it he doesn’t rate himself either so I commend him for investing in his own improvement.

crossy1686

career ending
No, it’s a lot of money to a professional athlete also. Ask any of them if they think £800k is nothing and see what response you get

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Firstly I doubt its that much he's spent, but i guess there's a re-sale value on the oxygen machine. :lol: But fairlplay, i thought whilst it was a red all day long, he was abit unlucky to catch the whole ankle and not just clip it, which would have been a yellow no question. He could still get better and still very early to write him off completely.

RedDevilRoshi

Scoreline absolutely flatters them. Without Lloris, they’d have been on the end of an absolute hammering tonight.

mu4c_20le

They were actually quite optimistic before the first goal, proabbly thinking they'll nick one on the break or something else totally undeserved