Federico Valverde/real madrid player

Zoo

If Kroos says he’s top 3 in the world then he probably is.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
He has 4 goals from shots out of the area this season and it's still October. 7 goals in total.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He hits it with so much power that if he hits the goal and it's not straight at the keeper it's going in. End of story. Keepers can't react to it

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
The most impressive part is the precision. He always hits the target

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I have always been a very mediocre scout, but I always trusted Fede so I feel especially proud :D.
I think in the U17 South American Championship he already showed that had a good shot but didn't have confidence.
I think he was the first to realise his potential and the need to improve that aspect, as his wife Mina (very active on Twitter) used to remind him.
Looking at the line of succession in about three years he will be an excellent captain.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was in a run of form from like September until the World Cup where he was playing like the best midfielder in the world then he slightly dropped off on his return. Always impressed with him in the CL though.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Him and Vinicius are probably the two best players to come from South Africa.

Tony Clifton

I don’t think this guy gets talked about as much as he should. So versatile, skilful and an unbelievable engine. Would be an asset to any team. Cost Madrid 4.5 million quid. Still only 24 years old. Amazing signing.
Actually fecking crazy how much he runs. And a lot of it is high intensity/max sprints.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
Great talent, already one of the best midfielders in the world.

Madrid will win their 15 CL, more than all English clubs combined and much more than the tiny rebel team from the imaginary country of Northeastern Spain that likes to pay 7 million to Referee Vice-president's for neutrality.

BerryBerryShrew

Incredible player. I'd imagine that having him, Camavinga, and Tchouameni will make the transition from Kroos and Modric (and Casemiro) seem quite straightforward.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He’s extremely quick for a CM but I think he lacks end product from what I’ve seen of him. Great shot on him and has scored some crackers but seems inconsistent, especially with his passing.