Fellaini is suing New Balance for inconvenience, loss of enjoyment and poor performances

Trizy

If the boots hurt then fecking change them. It's his own fault for not cancelling the deal.

I'm sure Nike or Adidas would sponsor him in a heart beat (obviously for far less).

SachinJ22

Poster of Nonsense
Why does a tree need boots? I thought it needed only roots. :lol:

I know the title below my name suits me perfectly.

stevoc

If the boots hurt then fecking change them. It's his own fault for not cancelling the deal.

I'm sure Nike or Adidas would sponsor him in a heart beat (obviously for far less).
Exactly he obviously needed a bigger size. If your shoes hurt then they are too small, it's common sense.

red_devil83

Anyone fancy a class action lawsuit against David Moyes for loss of enjoyment, trophies and being a dour cnut?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Damnit I said this yesterday in the performance thread. Thought it didn't warrant it's own topic. There goes my chance in the spotlights.

El Zoido

This is a novel excuse for being shite. George Best could have played in wellies and would still have run rings around the opposition.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
We're trying to build a team good enough and tough enough mentally to win leagues, and we have one of our players filing a lawsuit because his boots are uncomfortable.

Hawks2008

Like that one bloke in my team that buys the flashiest boots and then when he's shite he blames the boots.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
We're trying to build a team good enough and tough enough mentally to win leagues, and we have one of our players filing a lawsuit because his boots are uncomfortable.
Of course, Fellaini is one of not many players in our squad about whom there are absolutely no doubts re his mental toughness. If he didn't let being booed by his own fans affect his performances then I reckon he can cope with the distraction of a bit of legal bickering with his sponsor.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Of course, Fellaini is one of not many players in our squad about whom there are absolutely no doubts re his mental toughness. If he didn't let being booed by his own fans affect his performances then I reckon he can cope with the distraction of a bit of legal bickering with his sponsor.
Really?

He has the mentality of someone who comes on in a Manchester Derby and then gets almost immediately sent off for headbutting someone, then claims he was only sent off because of who he is. Meaning we already know it will happen again at some point as he isn't willing to accept fault for it.

Imagine being such a pansy that you file a lawsuit due to your boots being uncomfortable and making you play worse, instead of, you know, just wearing different boots.

Not sure constantly blaming faults on everything but yourself is the type of mentality we want, really.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
To be fair Memphis Depay became shit at exactly the time he changed to NB. Before that he wore Adidas and was flying.

Maybe there's something in this...

Water Melon

For feck's sake. He did blame New Balance, did not he? Either his barber or Head and Shoulders (P&G) are next in line. Anderson needs to start suing McDonalds then, whereas Wayne should file a case against Stella Artois.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Don't blame it on the hairstyle
Don't blame it on me being shite
Don't blame it on my elbows
Blame it on New Balance.
He does have the right haircut for that song. Not sure about his dancing skills.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Half Sporting's team must wear NB then

The Mad Manc

Some quality comments in here! A pleasure to read after the depressive spate of "we are shite" threads

RedDevil@84

Does he wear New Balance when playing for Utd?? Or are we only talking about his time at Everton?

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
On a serious note, i woulnt even entertain wearing New Balance football boots as a saturday league footballer, feck knows what he was thinking.

They are shite.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Sideshow bob with a new pantomime villain scheme.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
I know footie boots are much different to normal trainers but I've had a few pairs of NB over the years and they're always massively comfy, much easier on the foot than my usual Adidas, just not as stylish with a pair of jeans down the boozer.

I only ever wore Puma king (or Puma Maradona one year) football boots when I could still get up and down a pitch, probably long stopped selling them. Seems it's All Nike and Adidas now. Or NB for the less desirable players :D