Fellaini watch | Retires

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Nice turn and shot, well done Fella. Also orange suits him, the big man's looking sharp.

Trizy

Wait a minute. The guy who passed(?) him the ball actually had a shot. What weak bitch-ass shot was that?!?!? fecking hell.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Wait a minute. The guy who passed(?) him the ball actually had a shot. What weak bitch-ass shot was that?!?!? fecking hell.
From his position relative to the ball, he shouldn't have taken that shot. Speaks more about his decision making than his technique. :lol:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Good luck to him. Hopefully it inspires Sanchez to head over there too.

el3mel

Yeah because he didn't score winners here or saved our arses a lot.

The hate for Fellaini is unhealthy and ridiculous

Slevs

likes to play with penises

Its the trend the masses are following now.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

How much hate is there in here? There's one comment in the op that's not exactly horrendous vitriol. People looking to argue by thinking they must defend someone's honour after a fairly moderate comment is more strange and rampant on this forum.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Tbh it’s only now watching this that it’s sunk in he’s gone.

Steven-UK

I watched him very many times at OT, and he did a job when needed to. I think the negativity is due to the association to Moyes. If Phil Jones can get a 4 year contract who is just as 'night and day' performance wise, then I am struggling to see why Fellani's ability gets destroyed every time his name is mentioned.

haram

Selling Fellaini was not the problem, selling him mid-season was.

onemanarmy

He just announced he quits the Belgian national team. He’s had a fantastic run for us and by definition a great career. All the best big Fella, you’ll be missed!

After twelve years of representing Belgium at the highest level, I have decided to retire from senior international football.
It has not been an easy decision for me and not one I take lightly however I feel that the time is right for me to step down and allow the next generation of Belgian players to continue this very successful period in Belgian football history.
It has been an honour to represent my country 87 times and to be a part of two World Cups and a European Championship campaign for Belgium.
I have many amazing memories with the Red Devils from my debut in 2007 to last year’s World Cup in Russia and I am very proud Belgium is currently No 1 in FIFA’s world rankings.
I want to thank all those who have been part of my international career especially my team mates, many of whom will be friends for life and all the coaches I have worked with. I would like to also thank all the Belgian fans who have travelled the world to support us.
I wish the manager and the squad every success for the upcoming European Qualifiers. Thank you Belgium

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Thought he might've scored again with the thread being bumped. Looked it up and they don't play until tomorrow though.

No goals midweek for him the Asian Champions League but 2 for Graziano Pelle. Didn't realise they were on the same team until just now, that's some serious aerial threat.

Ainu

He just announced he quits the Belgian national team. He’s had a fantastic run for us and by definition a great career. All the best big Fella, you’ll be missed!
He's been a great player for us, in arguably our golden era. We'll miss his presence. Always gave everything, scored a good number of goals and seemed to be well liked among his team mates as well. A model professional in my opinion.

Foxbatt

Didn't that guy butt Fellaini's elbow? It looks more like that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Tough one that. He technically does but it's more like a nudge away. Either some mild intent there or very dumb though.