Fernando Llorente

Zoo

Wasn't McDonnell the one who said we weren't interested in Schneiderlin, a few hours before his medical? He doesn't know shit
That was Herbert. But McDonell did say that Clyne to United was a done deal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This would be some disappointment. Even lvg can't be this cruel.

Zoo

There's not much of a story here, we may have been offered him like other clubs as Juve to want to flog him

Devil may care

He's so slow it's like John Woo is his personal camera man, he'd add absolutely nothing bar an extra pair of arse cheeks to sit on the bench in place of one of our young players.

Nedved

He doesn't suit Juve's 4-3-1-2 but was good in his first year when we played a 3-5-2, scoring some very important goals and doing well as a target man.

He will be an upgrade to Hernandez if you have width, otherwise, he's pretty average.

vodrake

So, as Van Gaal has apparently said the surprise player isn't a striker, does that put this one to bed?

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
I would rather have Welbeck back than Llorente to be honest. I don't see much difference between both, worse, I can even see Welbz better.

Bwuk

I'd rather just lump Fellaini upfront than sign Llorente.

Rezyuz

So, as Van Gaal has apparently said the surprise player isn't a striker, does that put this one to bed?
This wasn't even a thing even if LVG didnt deny it.

Or are we now seriously taking the Mirrors rumor machine as a reliable form of news?

Al-T

Maybe van Gaal wants to win the crossbar challenge and needs the players to practice hitting an inanimate object from the halfway line. "It's in the process, if they can hit the head then they have better chance to make good hit on a bar eight yards long"

Cristiano Jonaldo

Lawyer Here!
If you took Peter Crouch, then gave him blurred vision, even less coordination, and finally a muscle relaxant, you'd get Fernando Llorente.

DO. NOT. WANT.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He stopped being very good when he lost that old school David Hasselhoff hair cut a couple of years ago.

Kaos

He'd be a poor signing but no where near as bad as you're all depicting him to be.

He was a consistent 15-20+ striker at Bilbao and his first year at Juve.

Roman Bellic

Prick
He'd be a poor signing but no where near as bad as you're all depicting him to be.

He was a consistent 15-20+ striker at Bilbao and his first year at Juve.
Also scored 5 goals in his last season at Bilbao and is 30 years old now.

Roman Bellic

Prick
So?

Falcao had scored less in his season with us, yet we're not comparing him to Peter Crouch.
He is being compared to Crouch because of his style of play not goalscoring ability, besides Crouch has averaged 10 goals in his last 4 seasons.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Can't really use his goals scored in his final season there against him, he was frozen out once he decided to sign for Juve.

Not that I disagree overall.

izec

Didnt he play rarely in his last season? I thought he had a hard time over there, because he wanted to leave and all that. Dont think you can compare that season and declare it as a 'normal' season.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Didnt he play rarely in his last season? I thought he had a hard time over there, because he wanted to leave and all that. Dont think you can compare that season and declare it as a 'normal' season.
Can't really use his goals scored in his final season there against him, he was frozen out once he decided to sign for Juve.

Not that I disagree overall.
31 appearances isn't exactly "rarely playing" he was a substitute 6 times with 8 goals, Crouch played 33 times and was a substitute 16 times with 10 goals.

Not that i want us to sign Crouch or anything(no way in hell), just trying to prove that Llorente(presently) is just a better looking, Spanish Peter Crouch.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
31 appearances isn't exactly "rarely playing" he was a substitute 6 times with 8 goals, Crouch played 33 times and was a substitute 16 times with 10 goals.

Not that i want us to sign Crouch or anything(no way in hell), just trying to prove that Llorente(presently) is just a better looking, Spanish Peter Crouch.
He only started 4 league games and 4 cup games that season.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
So, no one is willing to buy him?

We have tried to link him with every club ffs

Morpheus 7

Jesus rather have Fellaini up there, this window has been a nightmare. Cant wait to it closes:lol:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Really ? Why would we sell Fellaini and Lukaku to get this guy ?

settembrini

Di Marzio really has talked a lot of rubbish in recent windows. Shame as he used to be super reliable.