Gaming Fifa 11

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Thanks, and 22nd overall? If so that's much better, I think 8th in the UK on manual only equates to something like 3000th in the world.

I use my own adaption of a 4-3-3 and my own tactics. Find it easier to play my style.
I think it was overall. It may have been just UK. Not sure.

I had much more time to play back then though.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Thanks, and 22nd overall? If so that's much better, I think 8th in the UK on manual only equates to something like 3000th in the world.

I use my own adaption of a 4-3-3 and my own tactics. Find it easier to play my style.
You're not even that good :p

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Never said I was?
I'm implying that being 8th in the UK on manual means you are good...

God dammit man, it's a joke!!

I reckon if we play clubs in future we should rotate the any btw, gets boring after a while.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Ah, ok. Not as good as it sounds as there isn't that many competitive manual players.

And yeah, I raged quit last time I played clubs with a few others. Any is so damn frustrating

gaz1185

Can someone care to explain where the recent bunch of FIFA11 cretins have come from, it seems a new craze as spread among the FIFA11 folk that concerns me.

Some idiots have developed a formation or tactic that allows there 5 defenders to be waiting for me on the half way line (more or less the half way line anyway) each time my attackers receive the ball. It seems to make your highly overrated centrebacks, ie. Pepe, Terry, Alex. become more formidable opponents than ever! They can seamlessly nip in front of any striker to take the ball before it reaches said strikers feet or even wait leeringly, breathing heavily behind your back, waiting for that sudden turn of your player to then just knick the ball from his feet without a moments realisation of what perverted actions have just come to him!

It's blasphemy and destroying my love of the game! With a little help I will find a way to defeat these cretins at there own game and wipe the smirk from there embarrassingly smug faces. Failing that I shall pray to the footballing lawns that a new game shall come and eradicate this problem entirely by the end of this month... we can all but dream! :annoyed:

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
feck I hate people online in this. If you go 2-0 up they don't even try to win they just sit passing it around their back four which is fine because I just stand there but when they realise that isn't working they use up all their pauses in the game, don't skip replays, wind the clock down at half time etc.

fecking gimps.

kps88

Had quite the game online. For some reason whenever the ball would go out of play for corner or a goal, the screen would go black and the only way to solve this was to pause the game.

I went 3-0 up at one point, we used our pauses whenever the screen would go black, then the twat sends me a message saying "draw ok?". He then kept on kicking the ball out of play so the game kept freezing.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Had quite the game online. For some reason whenever the ball would go out of play for corner or a goal, the screen would go black and the only way to solve this was to pause the game.

I went 3-0 up at one point, we used our pauses whenever the screen would go black, then the twat sends me a message saying "draw ok?". He then kept on kicking the ball out of play so the game kept freezing.
:lol:

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
The same thing has happened to me. I played this guy and we drew the first match 1-1 although he was shit, I just couldn't score. We did a rematch and it's 3-0 to me but as soon as I went 2-0 up the game started becoming really laggy and freezing when it went out of play. I've noticed a few times that when you're in a lag free game and then you start winning 2-0 or more it becomes really laggy and stuff. Pissing me off.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Have you only just bought this or summat philipnumbers?