Gaming Fifa 12

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'm not a big fan of online multiplayer. It's more frustrating than not. I play fully manually but recently bumped shooting up to semi. Enough was enough. I could use the D-pad to steer the ball instead of the analog and it would work the same which is strange because lob balls are really good manually.

OB

I just hate it, i just hate the times you just can't score no matter how many shots you get, no matter how many chances you create. First i played with Barca against Spurs, and they were so much overpowered, they were 10 times faster, never got tired, just kept running at me and taking the ball from me, and my Barca were like so slow.

Then with Chelsea i played against Barca, i got like soo many shots, but i scored none. I got one open goal, took a finesse shot, and it hits the bar and goes out. WTF? Other times i would have scored 4 goals, but this time, it ends 0-0. This sucks.
/rant

OB

I was missing shots that wen't in all other times. I missed an open net shot from inside the goalkick line. It was just fixed that this game will end 0-0.

OB

Ok now im trying to build a UT. Currently have all bronze players, wan't to win the tournament, then go for gold. Anybody have any good PL players, and wan't to trade, let me know

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I just hate it, i just hate the times you just can't score no matter how many shots you get, no matter how many chances you create. First i played with Barca against Spurs, and they were so much overpowered, they were 10 times faster, never got tired, just kept running at me and taking the ball from me, and my Barca were like so slow.

Then with Chelsea i played against Barca, i got like soo many shots, but i scored none. I got one open goal, took a finesse shot, and it hits the bar and goes out. WTF? Other times i would have scored 4 goals, but this time, it ends 0-0. This sucks.
/rant
If you're not on manual half of it is just luck.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I just got my first ever really good player in a pack on ultimate team... RVP :D
It's the 88 rated one for united too, which means he can go for around 250k on Xbox I think.

JB7

Just been offered a £140m transfer budget to "finish mid table" in the Championship by Nottm Forest. :eek:

OB

What a game. With my silver team, i couldn't find opponents in silver cup, so tried advanced cup. My opponent had IF Doumbia, Neymar and the likes. I had my BPL silver team, with OBertan, Gibson, Macheda, Di Santo and the likes, even my fastest player Crusat was on the bench.

So i battle hard, very hard. I get chances, but his fast defenders easily cover up with my slow attackers. I felt like Chelsea defending, Lindegaard made some good saves. 0-0, went into ET. Then later i had a finesse shot from outside the box with Xisco. :D
Ended 1-0. What satisfaction.

Claymore

Thats good going WR.

I'm doing crap now, was in div 1 but sunk to division 3 after losing no end of games, being in one of those moods with the game etc. The other day though I needed 4 pts from last 2 games and lost to Barcelona via a Pique corner and Messi run though. He did nothing all but have me hammer his keeper all game and be in his half. When he did get the ball odd few times all he did was try launch to Messi which I stopped nearly every time. So damn annoying, especially when you need it. Brazil is probably best for stopping this at the back.

What formations everyone using at the minute? I'm a various 433 man but want to use 41212 for the two strikers and it works well with passing but people with 4231 or Barca 433 seem to strole right through thebdiamond shaped mind. Dilema.

Also what is the high pressure bitch mode, people all seem to use? Is it set custom tactic quick tactic of 100 aggression and pressure then select it + team pressing? Already tried that but mine doesnt seem tonworknlike their team ofnFletchers, Parks and Guttusos do.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I use a custom 4-3-3, has worked wonders for me.

And a strong player will overrun a high pressure defence line if you over use it. Best thing is to mix it up a bit.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
In Division 1, but haven't played in ages. Will probably be relegated if I start back!

I use a 4231 or 433, depending on which formation fits whatever team I use better. I usually use United, as it's better fun when you win. Can't wait to use them in 13!

Baxter

I use a custom 4-3-3, has worked wonders for me.

And a strong player will overrun a high pressure defence line if you over use it. Best thing is to mix it up a bit.
Do you change work rates or anything? I've never been sure whether that does anything or the players' individual work rates override it.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Do you change work rates or anything? I've never been sure whether that does anything or the players' individual work rates override it.
Yeah I've set each player work rate manually for my liking. It does seem to have some effect.