Gaming FIFA 18 PS4 League

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I’ve posted a few times but not had much in the way of responses. Can play on most late evenings this week

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
@Eboue got a thumb injury from cricket atm.. going to be out of action for couple of weeks

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I have 5 points but it's not reflective of my true form. You're all shite. Especially @Painer and @Xcited.

Fannys.

Xeno

Great concept. Shit implementation.
Who do I need to play, where’s the fixture/results posts etc.

It’s just a shit WW.

Eriku

Sorry about my lack of activity. Part of me really wants to just call it a day, I've just reached the end of my patience with this bloody game.

If that really fecks shit up, I'll play my last games.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
@RobinLFC @NotoriousISSY

It's partly my bad as to why we haven't played yet, I want to conclude this thing this weekend if possible, I can do the games starting today from 8pm UK Time all the way to Sunday

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC @NotoriousISSY

It's partly my bad as to why we haven't played yet, I want to conclude this thing this weekend if possible, I can do the games starting today from 8pm UK Time all the way to Sunday
I haven't been available a lot either so no worries mate. My weekends are super busy though - I might be able to play a game right before or after the Liverpool game (or preferable even during HT), as that's the only moment I'll be home this weekend (17:30pm GMT on Saturday). If that doesn't work for you, maybe I can play around noon on Sunday but not 100% sure.