Gaming FIFA 18 PS4 League

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Anyone fancy a friendly tonight? @Painer hope you win pal, do Group A proud!

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
That's what happens when I don't play FIFA regularly.

Also, I was shocked at how regularly his finishes were perfect. Still, I shouldn't have picked Juve when WR picked United. That matchup is never good for me.
I haven’t played a lot recently either. Although tbf, I usually play better when I don’t play as often. Fresh mind.

Drilled shooting is over powered. Didn’t expect as many to go in though as they did.

Painer

Totally undeserved but Painer 1-1 Mogget. Manchester United vs Bayern.

1-0 to me on golden goal.

@Eboue

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I only realised after you scored the golden goal that I had fecking Ulreich in net for both games :lol:

Painer

I only realised after you scored the golden goal that I had fecking Ulreich in net for both games :lol:
Christ! :lol: I didn't notice! He pulled off a couple of great saves!!

Really don't know how I scraped it. I felt so rushed, rusty. You were all over me 1st half, my defending kept me in it and when I could get through your press I had no idea what to do with the ball. You're a good player bro!

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Would have loved to watch this. How did the game go..
Tight game. I got an early goal and then a second which was unlucky on Paine’s behalf, the third was a mistake due to him passing out with the GK but i did the same thing pretty much with his goal. Tried to kill the game off after that and nicked a 4th

Painer

Would have loved to watch this. How did the game go..
From my perspective wouldn't have been a great watch mate. :lol:

He's a fantastic player on the ball. Even more so with Ronaldo!:drool: Even if I was at my best I've no doubt he'd beat me but I'd have been able to make it much closer. Should've played on weekend when I was relaxed but from my pov, didn't set my tactics/instructions as per normal, I was rushing tackles, couldn't hold possession and gave away sloppy goals Inc. one from a goal kick. :rolleyes: He was clinical and thoroughly deserved the win. I was too naive too think I might cuff a win but when you come up against really good players it doesn't work.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Tight game. I got an early goal and then a second which was unlucky on Paine’s behalf, the third was a mistake due to him passing out with the GK but i did the same thing pretty much with his goal. Tried to kill the game off after that and nicked a 4th
From my perspective wouldn't have been a great watch mate. :lol:

He's a fantastic player on the ball. Even more so with Ronaldo!:drool: Even if I was at my best I've no doubt he'd beat me but I'd have been able to make it much closer. Should've played on weekend when I was relaxed but from my pov, didn't set my tactics/instructions as per normal, I was rushing tackles, couldn't hold possession and gave away sloppy goals Inc. one from a goal kick. :rolleyes: He was clinical and thoroughly deserved the win. I was too naive too think I might cuff a win but when you come up against really good players it doesn't work.
He must be good to put 4 past ya and only concede one.

Out of interest what division do you guys play on Seasons/Ultimate team seasons?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
He must be good to put 4 past ya and only concede one.

Out of interest what division do you guys play on Seasons/Ultimate team seasons?
I don't play much seasons. But I used to be able to win div 1 on both on Fifa 17

Slevs

likes to play with penises
No worries pal. Yesterday would have been difficult for me anyway. Just tag me here an hour or so before you're ready to play please. Looking forward to it.
Okay, let's try again.

Sunday 15th April. What times can you do?