Gaming FIFA 18 PS4 League

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
sure - what star? Can you invite as your PSN isnt on the OP. Mine is bornbetter89

Also - are you ok if I opt for an International within whatever star we decide to play on? Just curious on my option list.

Last edited:

Duafc

Village Lemon
sure - what star? Can you invite as your PSN isnt on the OP. Mine is bornbetter89

Also - are you ok if I opt for an International within whatever star we decide to play on? Just curious on my option list.
Also can play now?

Xcited

I'l add you now. Doesn't bother me at all.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
@Xcited @Duafc

sorry have to head out now.. unforeseen circumstances :( - but we can arrange something later if that's oK

Duafc

Village Lemon
Nah I didn't experience any lag. Sorry if your connection was poor.
Where are you based?

I’m on 40mbps internet but it lagged badly the entire game, which never happens to me in clubs or Weekend league so it ain’t my end.

Xcited

Where are you based?

I’m on 40mbps internet but it lagged badly the entire game, which never happens to me in clubs or Weekend league so it ain’t my end.
London.

That sucks.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@mazhar13 Im so sorry mate. Been so busy with still moving apartments. Will be done by tomorrow so for sure Sunday evening anytime after 7 or 8pm, we can get in our game. Sorry for the delay.
It's fine. If we can get to play on Sunday, that'll be great, but we can also push our match to next week as I already played against Eboue, yesterday.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
@WR Liverpool (4.5) 6 - 3 Napoli (4.5) @bosnian_red

@Eboue

Nice second half collapse from me :lol: 4th and 5th goals were complete BS though, especially the 4th which gave you the lead. Then of course a nice rebound off the post to round it off in the last minute (but it was over then anyway).
Good game though. Just bitter about how the 4th goal happened :lol: