Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

acnumber9

I don't understand this argument. This is the easiest FUT ever to make a good team. You can make a minimum of 100k coins per week just through WL and rivals, even if your pack luck is shit. You get 2 free IFs every week through WL if you're a half decent player. If you don't like those IFs there's SBCs where you can trade them in for the chance at a better IF. You can get a free icon just by playing the game. On top of that there's squad battles and trading too.
That requires a time commitment that not everybody has.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Plan is to not change this team for at least a month or so. No need to really as its very good. 352 in game but have to start 5221 for chem.

------------------------------Ter Stegen-----------------------------
----------------------Varane--Ramos--Militao-----------------------
Zambortta----------Kante-------------Veron----------------R.Carlos
-----------------------------IF Griezmann----------------------------
-------------------Mbappe----------------Neymar--------------------

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I’d like to get into the trading but not sure where to start? Is buying one of those patreon things people advertise on twitter any good?
I don't trade but I think buying back up keepers from big clubs for discard price is a good idea now that league squad builders are back. Dortmund back up keeper is 2.9k cheapest Buy now currently. The bigger teams have the best rewards for completing the SBCs. I've been buying Bravo as people will need him to complete City, they won't use Ederson as too expensive. He should go to a few k once the SBC goes live but obviously they might release a different league first, so I'm going to buy some others from different leagues as well. Worst case scenario can discard for around 20 coins loss per card. This is the only form of trading I can do, simply don’t have the time to do anything else, this takes 5 minutes but could be a long wait.

On a side note, I didn’t play Weekend League this weekend so played some rivals instead. Got Rank 1 in division 2 but it must be about 30 wins needed over a week to get it? How can anyone have time for that + Weekend League and squad battles. It’s crazy.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
That requires a time commitment that not everybody has.
True. But if you (not specifically you) don't want to put the time in or trade then you can't complain about the game being pay to win.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
On a side note, I didn’t play Weekend League this weekend so played some rivals instead. Got Rank 1 in division 2 but it must be about 30 wins needed over a week to get it? How can anyone have time for that + Weekend League and squad battles. It’s crazy.
12k rival points for finishing your 30 WL games and then just play a few games each on Mon-Weds. I've only had time to play one WL so far and that was the week it was easiest for me to finish rank 1 in rivals.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
12k rival points for finishing your 30 WL games and then just play a few games each on Mon-Weds. I've only had time to play one WL so far and that was the week it was easiest for me to finish rank 1 in rivals.
Ah fair, didn’t know you got 12k points for finishing. Makes it a bit more easier but still requires a lot of time.

acnumber9

True. But if you (not specifically you) don't want to put the time in or trade then you can't complain about the game being pay to win.
Well you can because they could at least implement a matchmaking system to give you a chance. Casual gamers have paid the same price for the game as anyone else.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Ah fair, didn’t know you got 12k points for finishing. Makes it a bit more easier but still requires a lot of time.
Definitely. I think we forget how many younger people play this game, who have loads of spare time.
Well you can because they could at least implement a matchmaking system to give you a chance. Casual gamers have paid the same price for the game as anyone else.
They do, based on your ability. I don't know how they'd go about implementing a system based on the price of your team. People would find ways around it.

That also sort of defeats the purpose of UT. What's the point of trading or putting effort into building an expensive team if you're only going to play other expensive teams. You might as well stick with having a cheap team and only come up against other cheap teams.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think he means you get 400 points for each WL game, over 30 games gives 12k. Not 12k bonus.

Painer

Griezmann from red picks!
Just open my Gold 3 awards on the App. Couldn't believe it when he popped up. My best pull ever.
Fabulous week. Packed Pogba on Sunday, IF Ben Yedder yesterday and Griezman just now.
Think game wants me to switch to something French away from my Bundes team.
Still not spent a penny.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Just open my Gold 3 awards on the App. Couldn't believe it when he popped up. My best pull ever.
Fabulous week. Packed Pogba on Sunday, IF Ben Yedder yesterday and Griezman just now.
Still not spent a penny.
Could do a hybrid easily! Good shit man :)

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’ve just pulled blue cavani and blue firmino from 2 mega packs from rivals. Pack luck is insane recently.

I’ve also just unlocked Roberto Carlos icon swap. That’s my left back sorted till TOTS.

Marksy7

Still not spent a penny.
Tempted to switch to a French side myself some very good players for decent value

AaronRedDevil

Anyone get any luck from the sbc's. I'm getting nothing from these packs. Usually they are pretty good. Like last fifa. I've no pack luck in this one. Well I got kante at the start but that's it.

Marksy7

I don't trade but I think buying back up keepers from big clubs for discard price is a good idea now that league squad builders are back. Dortmund back up keeper is 2.9k cheapest Buy now currently. The bigger teams have the best rewards for completing the SBCs. I've been buying Bravo as people will need him to complete City, they won't use Ederson as too expensive. He should go to a few k once the SBC goes live but obviously they might release a different league first, so I'm going to buy some others from different leagues as well. Worst case scenario can discard for around 20 coins loss per card. This is the only form of trading I can do, simply don’t have the time to do anything else, this takes 5 minutes but could be a long wait.

like this idea of buying back up keepers, seems good way to invest.

acnumber9

Definitely. I think we forget how many younger people play this game, who have loads of spare time.

They do, based on your ability. I don't know how they'd go about implementing a system based on the price of your team. People would find ways around it.

That also sort of defeats the purpose of UT. What's the point of trading or putting effort into building an expensive team if you're only going to play other expensive teams. You might as well stick with having a cheap team and only come up against other cheap teams.
But pairing you with somebody of similar level who has a superior team isn’t effective matchmaking. It puts you at an instant handicap if you don’t have one of those teams.

You can then choose whether you want a better team or not or come up against players that don’t just use the meta players all the time.

Last edited:

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
But pairing you with somebody of similar level who has a superior team isn’t effective matchmaking. It puts you at an instant handicap if you don’t have one of those teams. You can then choose whether you want a better team or not or come up against players that don’t just use the meta players all the time.
You are starting to see how EA make so much fecking money out of this game, they want you to spend, spend spend that's the only way to compete in the top 4 divisions and get in the elite group on WE league. or be like a lot of us and be happy with Divisions 5/4 and aim for 15-20 WE league wins.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Anyone get any luck from the sbc's. I'm getting nothing from these packs. Usually they are pretty good. Like last fifa. I've no pack luck in this one. Well I got kante at the start but that's it.
packed bale yesterday from one of those champs league SBCs.

No Love

Packed Reus and Coutinho this evening. Tempted to cash in on Reus, don’t really use the Bundesliga side all that much and he’s still going for around 200k, it seems.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Packed Reus and Coutinho this evening. Tempted to cash in on Reus, don’t really use the Bundesliga side all that much and he’s still going for around 200k, it seems.
I'd sell him tonight. If the second scream team is coming out tomorrow expect another little market crash

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
for anyone playing FUT champs - Apparently there is a glitch to check who you are playing (Gamertag) on Xbox. If someone is taking 20 seconds or whatever they are most likely searching you to check if you are verified or previous records.

Not sure how its done, just read about on twitter

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
for anyone playing FUT champs - Apparently there is a glitch to check who you are playing (Gamertag) on Xbox. If someone is taking 20 seconds or whatever they are most likely searching you to check if you are verified or previous records.

Not sure how its done, just read about on twitter
Guessing they’ll just check recent players, probably tells you their gamer tag on there once you are selecting kits.