Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Marksy7

packed 85 Gomez from Atalanta

currently selling 40 players. got 186 coins will update once I've sold some.

update
now got 22k in coins, Gomez sold for 9.3k

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
packed 85 Gomez from Atalanta

currently selling 40 players. got 186 coins will update once I've sold some.

update
now got 22k in coins, Gomez sold for 9.3k
Buy Martial/Rashford before they more than double in price when the actual game is out

bosnian_red

would they be expected to really double in price? would be interested to see how much I can make on them

Rashford already going for 23k+
Was the same last year, 20k day 1 of web app but by the time the game comes out after a couple of days theyll be 50k+ even.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Packed KdB! Hope I can get 400-450k for him when the game releases

red4ever 79

Does anyone play this game offline? Or am I just too old now to relate to all this opening packs and spending actual money fut stuff.

Is the latest offering any good as a single player offline experience?

Used to love couch co op and 2 v 2 with mates back in the day. Don't want to play some random 14 year old in Spain who has reflexes like a cat and can put 6 hours a day into the game. I just dont have time to become very good, just want an hours fun here and there without tearing my hair out like I am currently with PES 2020!
I only play offline career mode. I think it's our age :) Last Fifa i played was 16 so going to bite the bullet and get this one.

NJM78

I only play offline career mode. I think it's our age :) Last Fifa i played was 16 so going to bite the bullet and get this one.
Definitely our age!

I will buy it also, even though I just bought PES for first time in a while, so frustrated with it already.

I play master league on PES and career mode on FIFA as they are the only modes I am interested in.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I wasn't sure how seriously I was going to play FUT this year. Guess this makes my mind up for me :lol:

binary bot
:eek: I swear they know when you're thinking like that and reel you back in

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can the player trading Web app be done on the phone? What's the actual app called? I have fut 19 companion pack but can't find one for 20. Does anyone have the full name?

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Can the player trading Web app be done on the phone? What's the actual app called? I have fut 19 companion pack but can't find one for 20. Does anyone have the full name?
Yeah it’s out now. If you search fifa companion it should be the top result (it is on the apple app Store anyway)

Macern

Pee pee pants
Spent £200 and ended up with this. I’ve got 65k in the bank and a full trade pile worth around 150k. Very happy with that! I got lucky with my packs, my best pulls were Dybala, IF Delaney, Sancho, Skriniar, Handanovic, Robertson and Militao.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Spent £200 and ended up with this. I’ve got 65k in the bank and a full trade pile worth around 150k. Very happy with that! I got lucky with my packs, my best pulls were Dybala, IF Delaney, Sancho, Skriniar, Handanovic, Robertson and Militao.
Pardon?

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I'd find it crazy if I didn't know how much he plays it :lol:
I can't justify spending £200 on something that resets every year, I've never spent a penny on Fut and made some brilliant teams, it's more rewarding for me.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Started the web app BPM grind slow going.

How does the game actually play? Is it a big update on 19, most youtubers seem to like it (even Kurt). If you guys say its good I might pick up early access.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'd find it crazy if I didn't know how much he plays it :lol:
I spent like £400 in the first 2 weeks of it coming out last year, game was awful so stopped playing after that. Picked it up twice since November, excited to end up doing the same again. It’s a complete waste of money but can easily spend that over 1/2 nights out.

Only played a bit of early access but feels better than last year but the same flaws still exist. Have to tackle people 3 times to win the ball, defensive ai is idiotic and some awful first touches. Shooting is also nerfed too much, everything just goes straight at the keeper.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I just find it crazy to spend more on packs than the actual game itself.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I can't justify spending £200 on something that resets every year, I've never spent a penny on Fut and made some brilliant teams, it's more rewarding for me.
Way I look at it is, will you get enjoyment out of it that amounts to the money you are spending?

I could easily spend £200 in 1 day if I went for a meal and then drinks afterwards. If I'm going to play a game all year then spending £270 in total isn't half bad.

That said this year I'm going to grind the game and not spend a penny.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Way I look at it is, will you get enjoyment out of it that amounts to the money you are spending?

I could easily spend £200 in 1 day if I went for a meal and then drinks afterwards. If I'm going to play a game all year then spending £270 in total isn't half bad.

Exactly. If you enjoy it and get 200+ hours out of it, its good value as opposed to spending 200 quid on 3 games that take 60 hours combined or something.
As bad an all as 19 was I had over 2k games on it last year, thats about 500 hours. I could justify paying 200 quid for that tbh. It's EA's shitty practices that put me off giving them a cent. In terms of value for money, Fifa is very good.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Haven't played properly since fifa 18. Got 20 on early access trial.

Oh my god what an awful football game. What the hell has happened to it?
Literally the least unrealistic football simulator ever.

The pace of everyone is way too quick.
Not to mention if any half decent winger gets a run on your wing backs then it's a goal.

Ai seems to have a complete breakdown to the improvements it made a few years ago

All this game is about is doing fancy flick and random skill moves to pass players. How often does this actually happen in real life?

This game is not for me.

bosnian_red

Exactly. If you enjoy it and get 200+ hours out of it, its good value as opposed to spending 200 quid on 3 games that take 60 hours combined or something.
As bad an all as 19 was I had over 2k games on it last year, thats about 500 hours. I could justify paying 200 quid for that tbh. It's EA's shitty practices that put me off giving them a cent. In terms of value for money, Fifa is very good.
Think it's more the principal of paying to get more coins to buy better players a bit sooner and not so much actually buying the game. Like, to get the same players, you could just play the actual game and you'd get the same result. Instead people spend real money to speed up the building process so they don't have to use average players, which is just a waste of money IMO. You're essentially spending real money to get coins to buy players so you don't have to play the game to get these coins to buy players.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax

I see your point of you and I guess some people won't play any other game so to them it's no different to buying 4 games.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
My mate put in 9000 fifa points this morning and packed Salah and Mbappe…. That's him sorted. I don't have the stress of building a team this year which is great. Sharing account I'll just play weekend league, suits us both.

Anyone try pro clubs???

red4ever 79

Definitely our age!

I will buy it also, even though I just bought PES for first time in a while, so frustrated with it already.

I play master league on PES and career mode on FIFA as they are the only modes I am interested in.
Looking forward to get it. The demo looked nice , I wasnt very good at beating people but looking forward to a career mode with utd using those youngsters

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
My mate put in 9000 fifa points this morning and packed Salah and Mbappe…. That's him sorted. I don't have the stress of building a team this year which is great. Sharing account I'll just play weekend league, suits us both.

Anyone try pro clubs???
I definitely will be doing this year, but these 10 hours will be spent exclusively on FUT.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I definitely will be doing this year, but these 10 hours will be spent exclusively on FUT.
The shared account is being managed by Ryan for trading so I have 10 hours to do whatever I want on my own account :)

Played 2 games of rivals last night and won 8-1 and 9-1. Game is so different (I had not touched beta or demo). LT shield and pace seem to be strong

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
With the Champions edition it says you can play 4 days early how does that work? CAn you buy it now? Or download it from the store? HELP.

Last edited:

Ole90+3

I spent like £400 in the first 2 weeks of it coming out last year, game was awful so stopped playing after that. Picked it up twice since November, excited to end up doing the same again. It’s a complete waste of money but can easily spend that over 1/2 nights out.

Only played a bit of early access but feels better than last year but the same flaws still exist. Have to tackle people 3 times to win the ball, defensive ai is idiotic and some awful first touches. Shooting is also nerfed too much, everything just goes straight at the keeper.

Where the feck do you guys go on nights out?

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Where the feck do you guys go on nights out?
If me and the bird were going for some nice food and on the booze after all night it would cost us £150 easily

Meal on average would be £50

Each drink the missus has is usually somewhere from £8-15 because she drinks Vodka or cocktails only