Gaming FIFA 22

MuFc_1992

I just packed Cristiano Ronaldo on a tradable pack. Should I keep him or sell him to improve my team? My current team is Martinez Cancelo Rudiger Gomez Shaw Ziyech Allan Pogba Rashford Bernardo Silva Ronaldo.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I just packed Cristiano Ronaldo on a tradable pack. Should I keep him or sell him to improve my team? My current team is Martinez Cancelo Rudiger Gomez Shaw Ziyech Allan Pogba Rashford Bernardo Silva Ronaldo.
Keep him. He's as good as you get at striker.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
What’s your team at the minute? I wish I didn’t chop and change and eventually lost most of my coins. :(

I need to put a bit more time into the game too as I only play to get enough wins for the weekend league which is not a lot obviously. Feel like the sense of jeopardy is gone with no relegation and I wish they would bring it back.
90 Mane 88 Gomez
88 Sane 90 Salah
89 Scholes 88 Keane
83 Mendy 83 Militao 85 Vidic 85 Walker
89 Courtois

Wal2Fra

Running a french side at the minute which has helped me up into Div 3:

Gk: Lloris
Rwb: Mukiele
Cb: Kounde, Kimbempe, flashback Umtiti
Lwb: Rttf Amavi
Cm: Rfft Fekir, flashback Kante, Pogba
St: potm Benzema, Ben Yedder

been lucky with a fair few french players getting special cards through the sbcs or other promotions. Have rttf Diop on the bench who will replace Kounde when he gets his upgrade.

Now to try and crack div 3!

P-Nut

been lucky with a fair few french players getting special cards through the sbcs or other promotions. Have rttf Diop on the bench who will replace Kounde when he gets his upgrade.

Nice yeah there has been a fair few Frenchies with special cards. I'm trying to hold off the SBCs until there is something really special. Base icon pack should be coming soon enough which will be a coin sink

MuFc_1992

I'd sell as his price will only go down and you can build a much better all round team.
What's the price I can get, I put him up for sale at 1.1 million but haven't been able to sell him so far

Wal2Fra

Nice yeah there has been a fair few Frenchies with special cards. I'm trying to hold off the SBCs until there is something really special. Base icon pack should be coming soon enough which will be a coin sink
Kante cost me about 100k, but that money was made of a profitable sale of the rttf Mukiele I had anyway and I don’t think I spend much more than 20k on the Fekir and Benzema.

I enjoy the icon swap objectives but don’t think I have ever done a full icon sbc. Even for the lower rater ones they cost a bomb right?

There are already so many special cards, with the halloween promo dropping next, will be nothing left to aim for until the TOTS

P-Nut

Kante cost me about 100k, but that money was made of a profitable sale of the rttf Mukiele I had anyway and I don’t think I spend much more than 20k on the Fekir and Benzema.

I enjoy the icon swap objectives but don’t think I have ever done a full icon sbc. Even for the lower rater ones they cost a bomb right?

There are already so many special cards, with the halloween promo dropping next, will be nothing left to aim for until the TOTS
TOTY comes in December and the icons aren't normally too bad as the more special cards drop the prices right down for high rated squads. Especially with prices as they are at the moment they shouldn't be too bad to complete, unless EA completely screw everyone and make them 26 squads like the Ronaldo one was.

AaronRedDevil

Sell him now. Buy him back later when he's much much cheaper.

Last edited:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

nice team, kounde is one of the best centrebacks in the game along with kimpembe, if you bring in Diop I’d put him over umtiti.

how is Ben yedder this year? Is he still really overpowered. I could get Ronaldo but he would take all my budget but I could also just use Ben yedder.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Well I’ve managed to get 12 wins in champs this weekend with one to play so getting rank two rewards. Surely I have to get someone decent, my pack luck is truly shocking though so I very much doubt it. At least I get 100k anyway to get rid of my pain of getting sod all!

dannyrhinos89

Well I’ve managed to get 12 wins in champs this weekend with one to play so getting rank two rewards. Surely I have to get someone decent, my pack luck is truly shocking though so I very much doubt it. At least I get 100k anyway to get rid of my pain of getting sod all!

Good luck theres a few decent Reds to be had this week. Qualified today and I'm going to try smash out my games tomorrow.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
10/10 so far, a few grinds and a few free wins. Should really end rank 1 again, and this time no loans. Werner and IF Jesus doing it for me.

AaronRedDevil

Pro clubs is so hard to even recruit these days. Normally it would take minutes to get a bunch of players.

dannyrhinos89

Worst fut champs rewards ever

No walkout from 100k pack
3 1of5 picks for Reds best one in all 3 was declan rice.

Luminous Lizard

Any recommendations on improving my team? Thinking of getting Ole to lead the line?

My current team is
De Gea
Walker Gomez Rudiger Robertson
Bruno Pogba Thiago
Sancho Werner Sterling

Frank White

Any recommendations on improving my team? Thinking of getting Ole to lead the line?

My current team is
De Gea
Bruno Pogba Thiago
Sancho Werner Sterling
How much you got to spend? Ole was Ok for me but honestly Werner in this game is probably better. Personally would swap out Thiago for a Onyeka/Tielemans or a Gundogan special card. Using Onyeka loan in friendlies and he's fantastic and Tielemans for the 40k is great value. If you can be bothered that Antonio looks a decent card and the objectives aren't to annoying so you should be able to get it down quick.

Luminous Lizard

How much you got to spend? Ole was Ok for me but honestly Werner in this game is probably better. Personally would swap out Thiago for a Onyeka/Tielemans or a Gundogan special card. Using Onyeka loan in friendlies and he's fantastic and Tielemans for the 40k is great value. If you can be bothered that Antonio looks a decent card and the objectives aren't to annoying so you should be able to get it down quick.
Sorry meant to say I have about 150k at the moment. I’ve got Tielemans I’ll try him out thanks

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

My current team is
De Gea
Bruno Pogba Thiago
Sancho Werner Sterling
I’d gut that whole midfielder if I’m honest. Frank Oneyka, and Fred if you can afford him.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Is Mendy any good I could swap him for shaw in my prem team and keep full chem with Varane and Pogba, he’s going for nearly 100k though could get Robertson or that Brentford lad for that.

Allison
Cancelo, Varane, Diaz, Shaw
BB Seedorf, Fabinho, Pogba
Sancho, Antonio, Rashford

Frank White

At a bit of a end pas as to what do now with my team now outside of Mbappe my teams all untradeable and the next upgrades cost stupid money. Start 442.

Maignan
Traore rttf Kimpembe OTW Upamencano Davies
Messi rttf Wijnaldum Zakaria rule breaker rttf Kostic
Mbappe Nkunku rule breaker

Need some decent sbc's would even take some icon gamble sbc's at this point.

gorky_utd

Finish rank 3 in wl (PC). Got absolutely trash reward. Tried a new team in qualifiers today and went 5-1. I am an average player in div 3 and this was my best performance so far. My team

Rashford
Sterling B.Silva Dembele
Bruno FDJ
Theo kimpembe kounde Jesus navas
Keylor navas

Really liking this team atm. How is that new oneyka card? Might replace Bruno but not sure. Also, can you guys suggest good super sub in st and cam position within 50k?

Frank White

Is Mendy any good I could swap him for shaw in my prem team and keep full chem with Varane and Pogba, he’s going for nearly 100k though could get Robertson or that Brentford lad for that.

Allison
Cancelo, Varane, Diaz, Shaw
BB Seedorf, Fabinho, Pogba
Sancho, Antonio, Rashford
Have him untradeable and for the 100k price tag he's worth no where near that honestly feels like he's just living off last years hype. RTTK Amavi at 40k is way better value and he's a class card too. Davies is the best LB I've used though you could swap out lloris for Alison, Diaz for Upamencano and Davies LB. Would leave you with enough to swap out Fabinho for Onyeka too.

Frank White

Finish rank 3 in wl (PC). Got absolutely trash reward. Tried a new team in qualifiers today and went 5-1. I am an average player in div 3 and this was my best performance so far. My team

Rashford
Sterling B.Silva Dembele
Bruno FDJ
Theo kimpembe kounde Jesus navas
Keylor navas

Really liking this team atm. How is that new oneyka card? Might replace Bruno but not sure. Also, can you guys suggest good super sub in st and cam position within 50k?
Fantastic. Dybala still does a job for me his edge of the box finesse is lethal.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Game can feck off sometimes. Haven’t lost on squad battles in ages (been playing it a lot to basically earn coins and easy packs/players for sbc stuff) and just played a 40 chem team where the keeper saved everything and they scored 3 worldies. :lol:

Wal2Fra

nice team, kounde is one of the best centrebacks in the game along with kimpembe, if you bring in Diop I’d put him over umtiti.

how is Ben yedder this year? Is he still really overpowered. I could get Ronaldo but he would take all my budget but I could also just use Ben yedder.
I have enjoyed using Umtiti, who has popped up with a couple of goals too, so just edges it. Not used Diop to judge how he is but will give him a run with his upgrade and choose between him and Kounde at that point. I can’t defend for my life so don’t think it even makes a difference except for looking at a better rated player

Ben Yedder is great, especially for his price. I have him on get behind and leave Benzema to do the running around along with Fekir who I have on get forward from midfield. I havn’t used another French striker outside of Mbappe and POTM Benzema who I would replace him with.

dannyrhinos89

I have enjoyed using Umtiti, who has popped up with a couple of goals too, so just edges it. Not used Diop to judge how he is but will give him a run with his upgrade and choose between him and Kounde at that point. I can’t defend for my life so don’t think it even makes a difference except for looking at a better rated player

Ben Yedder is great, especially for his price. I have him on get behind and leave Benzema to do the running around along with Fekir who I have on get forward from midfield. I havn’t used another French striker outside of Mbappe and POTM Benzema who I would replace him with.

I went a different direction from Cr7 and Ben Yedder

I'm currently rocking a Serie A team with Di Natalie upfront who is absolutely amazing. Best player I've used hands down.

Di Natalie
Rulebreakers Arnuatavic
Rttk politino

As a front 3 Have just fired me to Div 1.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Has there been an update? My team has suddenly started to play like absolute shite.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Did the Hero SBC… got Lars Ricken.. :rolleyes::lol:

Santos J

Am I right in saying Diop RTTK will get a small increase when West Ham qualify in the europa or is that for the quarterfinals and beyond
Yeah he'll get 1 if they qualify and another 1 if they win 2 of their next 3 vs Genk, Rapid Wien & Dinamo. Nothing for anything more in the knockout stages.