Gaming FIFA 22

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
If anyone of you uses Kante in a PL Team, change for the Fred RTTK card. I find the Fred card easily better and he will get even better WHEN United qualify and also worth more coins whilst Kante's value is decreasing.

RonaldoVII

If anyone of you uses Kante in a PL Team, change for the Fred RTTK card. I find the Fred card easily better and he will get even better WHEN United qualify and also worth more coins whilst Kante's value is decreasing.
Kante was my next purchase but I'll have a close look at Fred.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Kante was my next purchase but I'll have a close look at Fred.
Kante has better tackling, defensive awareness and strength, and a medium offensive work rate. So if you want to purely use him as CDM, no attacking contribution whatsoever, there is still a case for Kante.

Fred is faster, a better passer, better dribbler, better weak foot, better skillmoves, more aggressive, more stamina, better shooting and a higher attacking workrate (with 99 stamina). He's a beast and I can't wait till he gets his boost.

You can compare the two of them on Futbin for those who don't know (both on Shadow, chem ; 10, 100).

Macern

Pee pee pants
Got 16-0 in the WL and have won like 7 in a row in elite div in rivals. Currently playing 4-3-2-1 balanced 50 65 balanced attacking runs 35 width 3 players in box.

Team is:
Neuer
87 Navas Varane OTW Upamecano Davies
Pogba Llorente Bruno
Adama Mane CR7

Adama was my top goal scorer in the WL ahead of CR7:lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Honestly it's a con. There's only 4 cards that are worth more than the sbc. I'm definately staying away I'll use my fodder for a better sbc.
Indeed. The thought of getting Ginola clouded my judgment.

RonaldoVII

Kante has better tackling, defensive awareness and strength, and a medium offensive work rate. So if you want to purely use him as CDM, no attacking contribution whatsoever, there is still a case for Kante.

Fred is faster, a better passer, better dribbler, better weak foot, better skillmoves, more aggressive, more stamina, better shooting and a higher attacking workrate (with 99 stamina). He's a beast and I can't wait till he gets his boost.

You can compare the two of them on Futbin for those who don't know (both on Shadow, chem ; 10, 100).
I typically play 433/4231 but have one holding midfielder staying back (currently Fabinho) and the other (Pogba) given a licence to attack. I'll try see how the upgrades will improve Fred and compare.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

Fred is faster, a better passer, better dribbler, better weak foot, better skillmoves, more aggressive, more stamina, better shooting and a higher attacking workrate (with 99 stamina). He's a beast.
This is actually fairly realistic :)

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I got Abedi Pele in my SBC.
I already had Di Natale and my front three was Di Natale, Dybala and Milito - Milito felt like the weak link.
So I've sold up and my front three is now Neymar, Pele, Messi.

I'm a bit gutted cause I loved Dybala and really enjoyed Di Natale, so I guess we'll see how this goes

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I got Abedi Pele in my SBC.
I already had Di Natale and my front three was Di Natale, Dybala and Milito - Milito felt like the weak link.
So I've sold up and my front three is now Neymar, Pele, Messi.

I'm a bit gutted cause I loved Dybala and really enjoyed Di Natale, so I guess we'll see how this goes
Jeez how on earth have you managed that?

Frank White

Got Keane from the sbc so was thinking of dropping the Bundesliga half of my team and picking up Fred but the thought of dropping Zakaria doesn't sit well with me he's honestly the best CDM I've used. On the plus side sold off my 86/87s and feels good to have a empty TP.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Jeez how on earth have you managed that?
Mostly just grinding.
I refuse to spend money on the game and my pack luck in general is shocking :lol:

I finish weekend leagues rank two mostly, so thats 65k coins a week.
Given up on squad battles as it's too much of a grind, but did manage to get top 200, so the packs, even though full of crap, add up

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I got 10hrs free on that EA Play shite. That's finished now. What's the cheapest way to keep playing? Not keen on spending 60 quid on it when I'll likely only pick it up here and there.

Is there another subscription service so I can keep playing for cheap on the PC?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Got Keane from the sbc so was thinking of dropping the Bundesliga half of my team and picking up Fred but the thought of dropping Zakaria doesn't sit well with me he's honestly the best CDM I've used. On the plus side sold off my 86/87s and feels good to have a empty TP.
Fred is great, probably more mobile and better at covering ground than Zakaria but less strong and not as good in the air and far worse dribbling. Didnt expect those dribbling stats for him.

This is actually fairly realistic :)
Yeah... somehow.
Fred has the raw ability sometimes but he seems very unintelligent. It doesnt come together.

I typically play 433/4231 but have one holding midfielder staying back (currently Fabinho) and the other (Pogba) given a licence to attack. I'll try see how the upgrades will improve Fred and compare.
It works for me to have Fred as the only midfielder staying back in a 4222.. but then again I used to use Bruno for that so not the best example.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's worth it. Can't find a negative he has.

I've heard good things about Robbie Keane though apparently he's absolutely quality too.
Fantastic player he seems, the heroes are a good addition.

I will have Keane and Jesus IF up front, should cause some havoc.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They need to lower the amount of games so people that aren’t single losers have enough time to do everything. :(

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They need to lower the amount of games so people that aren’t single losers have enough time to do everything. :(
Yeah, I find games now are more like work. You have to do X amount of things per week to get the rewards. Have to be online at certain times for certain events. Need to have multiple teams on FIFA just incase a certain objective comes available.

I end up not enjoying playing games because it's too much like a chore. I feel forced into having to do it half the time :lol: haven't touched FIFA much this week tbh, having a holiday from it.

Frank White

Think they've done that this year, 7 games a week div rivals, then qualification games and then just 8 wins in wl for rank 3. That's probably about 25/30 games a week with the bulk of that coming on the weekend.

EvilChuck

Rulebreakers Arnautovic is so good. For 30k he is a steal, his combination of speed, dribbling, physicals and height is like a cheap version of the FB Ibra from a few years back. Give him a yard of space on either foot in and around the box and he will score, along with being a threat on crosses and corners.

I am D2, and he is scoring at a rate of nearly 2 per game.

TrustInJanuzaj

Rulebreakers Arnautovic is so good. For 30k he is a steal, his combination of speed, dribbling, physicals and height is like a cheap version of the FB Ibra from a few years back. Give him a yard of space on either foot in and around the box and he will score, along with being a threat on crosses and corners.

I am D2, and he is scoring at a rate of nearly 2 per game.
Yeh he looks insane and would fit my play style well just a shame he’s in such a crap league.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Think they've done that this year, 7 games a week div rivals, then qualification games and then just 8 wins in wl for rank 3. That's probably about 25/30 games a week with the bulk of that coming on the weekend.
30 games is a lot of time. That’s without including other elements of the game like SBCs or Squad Battles. I worked out if you want to make Elite 1 on Squad Battles you need to play 25-30 games on at least world class to obtain it. It’s just not manageable for a casual player to do it all.

Frank White

30 games is a lot of time. That’s without including other elements of the game like SBCs or Squad Battles. I worked out if you want to make Elite 1 on Squad Battles you need to play 25-30 games on at least world class to obtain it. It’s just not manageable for a casual player to do it all.
Oh yeah SB is a totally different case and definitely not worth the time/effort at this point in the game. At the beginning to get a nice jump start yeah but there's so many better ways to spend your time on the game.

For 4 wins in WL you earn rank 4 rewards and you'll probably be gifted 2 wins :lol: 7 wins in divs and then just your qualification games. That shortens it down to about 18 games which over a week is for more manageable.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Think the amount of games is fine this year, also minimum of 3 gifted wins each weekend and people rage quit all the time.

40 used to be insane.

TrustInJanuzaj

crap league? Serie A is absolutely cracked this year. There’s plenty of amazing OP players in pretty much each position.
Yeh true. I have untradeable Son and Bruno so Ive stuck with a prem team with afew french players in defence. I wouldn’t be able to fit him in. I’m just hoping now that the champions league Werner keeps going up in price because I want to sell him and reinvest across the whole team. I bought him for 800k but he’s not up to 1.1mill. If he can climb up to 1.5mill I could probably get Ronaldo, Salah and possibly a legend too.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yeh true. I have untradeable Son and Bruno so Ive stuck with a prem team with afew french players in defence. I wouldn’t be able to fit him in. I’m just hoping now that the champions league Werner keeps going up in price because I want to sell him and reinvest across the whole team. I bought him for 800k but he’s not up to 1.1mill. If he can climb up to 1.5mill I could probably get Ronaldo, Salah and possibly a legend too.
that’s the bad thing with untradables you feel like you’re stuck in one league. I’ve got an untradable Van dijk but he just sits in my club doing nothing it annoys me seeing him sat there doing nothing haha.

thats a lot for a Werner card I’ve never liked him tbh in this game. I think he will easily get all his upgrades available. So should rise.

TrustInJanuzaj

that’s the bad thing with untradables you feel like you’re stuck in one league. I’ve got an untradable Van dijk but he just sits in my club doing nothing it annoys me seeing him sat there doing nothing haha.

thats a lot for a Werner card I’ve never liked him tbh in this game. I think he will easily get all his upgrades available. So should rise.
I think he’s pretty average against decent opponents. He doesn’t have the dribbling or passing I’d like but his finishing and pace are pretty insane. I find he’s only really useful against poorer players/defenders. That being said he’s scored 24 in 14 and fired me to division 1.

Eddy_JukeZ

Got 16-0 in the WL and have won like 7 in a row in elite div in rivals. Currently playing 4-3-2-1 balanced 50 65 balanced attacking runs 35 width 3 players in box.

Team is:
Neuer
87 Navas Varane OTW Upamecano Davies
Pogba Llorente Bruno
Adama Mane CR7

Adama was my top goal scorer in the WL ahead of CR7:lol:
What's your SR?

Nanook

He’s probably not going to go that high. I think it’s more likely he falls in price. His future upgrades would have already been factored into his price as it looks very likely he’s going to get them.

TrustInJanuzaj

He’s probably not going to go that high. I think it’s more likely he falls in price. His future upgrades would have already been factored into his price as it looks very likely he’s going to get them.
So you don’t think his price will increase at all when he does eventually get to 90?