Gaming FIFA 22

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Anyone got a TOTY?

I've opened the best part of 62 packs I've been saving and used most of my coins. Best I've got is fecking Oblak.

Standard weekend league. 52 points, shit packs, shit FUT player picks.

Meller

Anyone got a TOTY?

I've opened the best part of 62 packs I've been saving and used most of my coins. Best I've got is fecking Oblak.

Standard weekend league. 52 points, shit packs, shit FUT player picks.
Opened about 60 packs today, got nothing. Lots of fodder of course so guess I'll wait for a good SBC but underwhelming overall.

gorky_utd

arghhhhhhhhh lads I’ve just pulled untradable TOTY Kante from a free pack. :houllier: I chose the prime PL pack in the season progress options as I knew the prem had 3 midfielders and out he came From it, seriously my account must be rigged first mid pele now toty Kante. I’m absolutely gobsmacked.
Did the exact same thing. Also got a chelsea player as the highest. Unfortunately it was Thiago Silva :lol: .

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I got enough fodder to do Vidic from 30 or so packs that I saved up — I wasn’t really expecting anything anyway.

Did the hero pick and packed Joe Cole which isn’t the worst. It’s PL first owned, so I’ll keep him for Icon Swaps objectives and as I sub.

I’m going to buy Headliners Salah, Liverpool are probably going to win the fourth game in a row in the FA Cup and he’s also due a TOTW so I’m hoping for a 95 rated card in the next few weeks for a 1.1 million coins — which isn’t bad at all imo.

gorky_utd

Got 11 wins this wl which is my best performance so far. I used ice jesus and icardi up top. Can probably upgrade to WW martial or Lucas Moura but jesus was very good for me. Any one used these players can give any review?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Got 11 wins this wl which is my best performance so far. I used ice jesus and icardi up top. Can probably upgrade to WW martial or Lucas Moura but jesus was very good for me. Any one used these players can give any review?
Base martial is still brilliant this year so while I haven’t tried the WW version I suspect he will be an absolute monster.

EvilChuck

Glad they extended, gave me an extra evening to sweat WL. Finished on 14 wins, got Botman 82 in the TOTW pack, Ilicic in the 125k pack and Ziyech in the 100k pack.

Quickly turned off the PS4 after that :lol:

Meller

Just did the 11 +81 midfielder SBC and pulled... Tielemans and Barella. Shocking value.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I need 1 win from 3 to get 14 wins. First game matched up with an absolute sweaty rat. Guarenteed to bottle it again after last week missing out on 14 by one game, despite leading in my final game 2-1 on the 89th minute. Two games left now to secure it but honestly im not hopeful playing against these pay to win merchants.

EvilChuck

I need 1 win from 3 to get 14 wins. First game matched up with an absolute sweaty rat. Guarenteed to bottle it again after last week missing out on 14 by one game, despite leading in my final game 2-1 on the 89th minute. Two games left now to secure it but honestly im not hopeful playing against these pay to win merchants.
How did you do...?

iammemphis

How did you do...?
Iammemphis 0 - 1 Eascumbags

Obviously lost all three after getting matched against squads 2-5 times the value of mine and people with a much higher skill rating than me. I get i will face tougher people, but to get to 13 wins and lose 2 in a row i really thought i would match with a more even opponent, but instead it was one of the best teams i faced where all his players had to do was dribble through my challenges and stealing the ball with the momentum while i bounced off him over and over.

Im not bitter at all.

Meller

Trying to complete the bronze challenges in friendlies and just met a guy with several legends who ran all over the field celebrating :lol:

It's a bronze team and it's friendlies FFS :lol:

EvilChuck

Did the objectives for Verde's moments card, used Muriel again (I cant leave a 140k card on the bench), and then realised I have enough for Di Natale. As a combo they work so well, and its like a throwback to fifa 12/13

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Did the objectives for Verde's moments card, used Muriel again (I cant leave a 140k card on the bench), and then realised I have enough for Di Natale. As a combo they work so well, and its like a throwback to fifa 12/13
that verde is outperforming my mid pele.

I use both in my team and verde is by far the better of the 2 players somehow.

EvilChuck

that verde is outperforming my mid pele.

I use both in my team and verde is by far the better of the 2 players somehow.
I have found him shit so far. Playing him RW in a 433(4) and he only has 5 assists in 10 games, with no goals. I dont doubt I am using him wrong, but I like to run my plays through my CAM, and then have the ST and wingers there to finish moves off. CL Chiesa has been much more effective for me, and has taken the spot back for now

dannyrhinos89

I have found him shit so far. Playing him RW in a 433(4) and he only has 5 assists in 10 games, with no goals. I dont doubt I am using him wrong, but I like to run my plays through my CAM, and then have the ST and wingers there to finish moves off. CL Chiesa has been much more effective for me, and has taken the spot back for now
I start him RM in 451 and switch to 352 with custom tactics in game, Verde gets moved to ST and he’s been scoring or assisting every game for me. I think he’s more suited to be in the middle of the pitch rather than out wide.

iammemphis

What div are we all in? Im in elite but my record is WLWLLWWLWLWLLWLLWLWLW.
Basically i never get off 1750 points :lol:

predator

Youth NITK
I've just packed tradable messi from a gold pack awarded by winning 0 games in draft mode. I was starting to lose hope for this game but this has given me hope.

Meller

Div2 trying to avoid getting into any higher divisions as I still enjoy playing some of the games.

EvilChuck

Elite, hover between 1900 and 1950 SR. The jump to the next level is insane though, the high elite players are playing a different game to the rest of us.

I've just packed tradable messi from a gold pack awarded by winning 0 games in draft mode. I was starting to lose hope for this game but this has given me hope.
I keep forgetting I have those free draft tokens from whatever promos they were in. Always just try to find an SBC that might be profitable.

Frank White

Just packed Marquinhos, so looks like i have my end game CB. I've got about 140 packs for tonight in hope of one of the big boys and about 3m so going to pick up Hakimi and then might just put everything into prem upgrades, will probably take a few days but probably going to call it a day after that games become stale.

EvilChuck

Seen a rumour that Lautaro is getting an honourable mention SBC, if so it means Muriels reign as my striker will be short lived. His 86 IF was a monster for me, so a boosted version paired up with Di Natale will be immense.

And here I was thinking my team was done for a few weeks

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Decided to have a go on this after a couple months not bothering.

Done some squad battles challenges and it's annoying how the game tries to make you fail for whatever you're going for (need lw and RW to score in same game for example). One will score then it'll just make the other one make no runs and be a bong foot. Or their keeper into the octopus.

dannyrhinos89

Done Rafa with fodder I’ve been holding onto for weeks now. Didn’t have to spend one coin of my balance which is great.

just need to get Ruben Dias toty now and my defence is pretty much set as both are end game. There won’t be any better defenders released.

edit* Im a sucker for a good dynamic pic and I like this one.

Paxi

Done Rafa with fodder I’ve been holding onto for weeks now. Didn’t have to spend one coin of my balance which is great.

just need to get Ruben Dias toty now and my defence is pretty much set as both are end game. There won’t be any better defenders released.
Nice one mate. I’m going to do him over the next month to slot into my United team.

dannyrhinos89

Nice one mate. I’m going to do him over the next month to slot into my United team.
yeah he should be actually easy to grind over a month, fair play to EA for putting him up for so long and at a decent price.

Paxi

yeah he should be actually easy to grind over a month, fair play to EA for putting him up for so long and at a decent price.
I’ll probably do the bronze pack method to top my coin balance so shouldn’t be too hard to get him. He’s badly needed to slot in, in my Vidic-Rio axis — they’re severely lacking pace but I decided that there is no point in playing the game if you can’t use your favourite players.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’ll probably do the bronze pack method to top my coin balance so shouldn’t be too hard to get him. He’s badly needed to slot in, in my Vidic-Rio axis — they’re severely lacking pace but I decided that there is no point in playing the game if you can’t use your favourite players.
Rio is pretty quick?

dannyrhinos89

I tried a United past and present but the fullbacks were awful. Scholes/giggs/Keane/becks are pretty awful in game, their stats just don’t fit in with how fifa Plays Sadly.

I’d love a special Dalot card at some point with buffed stats Or a flashback De gea both would slot in fantastic for my current team.

Paxi

I tried a United past and present but the fullbacks were awful. Scholes/giggs/Keane/becks are pretty awful in game, their stats just don’t fit in with how fifa Plays Sadly.

I’d love a special Dalot card at some point with buffed stats Or a flashback De gea both would slot in fantastic for my current team.
There’s a Luke Shaw objective dropping tomorrow according reliable leakers. Dalot card would be amazing though. I just packed prime Cech yesterday so De Gea would need to be some card to displace Cech — he’s an absolute wall!

Paxi

He’s still not going to be meta I bet. Someone like Cornet will feel 10 times better because of body type. But ask yourself this… why in the feck are we locked into using certain players every single year - it boggles the mind that we keep coming back to this shit.

Edit: On a side note, I stuck ‘seasons’ mode on for the first time there about an hour ago and it plays so differently. Makes FUT play like genuine ping pong.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Need that Shaw and I am going to start the Varane SBC today, I just need those players!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Happy with Cornet but he’s basically free so of course I’ll be doing Shaw as well.

Anyone tried WW Fabinho?