Gaming FIFA 22

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So close to just quitting this game. The fecking lag in the champs is ridiculous. Honestly, trying to control the player is near impossible and definitely not enjoyable. Second week in a row where I just quit for the weekend.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Do I play safe with 89 Gallagher or go for the player pick in the hope i get Bellingham?

Meller

People timewasting in rivals is so pathetic. Can somewhat understand it in champions but in rivals??? Just wow

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
People timewasting in rivals is so pathetic. Can somewhat understand it in champions but in rivals??? Just wow
Makes more sense in rivals doesnt it? Doubt anyone really bothers to play rivals out of much fun and just do so for the weekly rewards, every win, saves you time. I havent played it since the new season, and I'm absolutely not looking forward to getting back to the elite division.

Meller

Makes more sense in rivals doesnt it? Doubt anyone really bothers to play rivals out of much fun and just do so for the weekly rewards, every win, saves you time. I havent played it since the new season, and I'm absolutely not looking forward to getting back to the elite division.
I play rivals for fun as there's no other game modes to just play for fun? Find it a bit weird. Champions is just sweaty and every win matters, rivals not so much.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I play rivals for fun as there's no other game modes to just play for fun? Find it a bit weird. Champions is just sweaty and every win matters, rivals not so much.
I think most just play for the weekly reward, after that there is not much of an incentive. FUT Divisions/Seasons was much better in my opinion.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
So I’ve decided to get that Neymar flashback card and I’m going to put him up top. This is the team I’m going to run for now:

4-1-2-1-2
(On team)
———Pato—————————Gravenbach———
—————————Kaka (Prime)————————
—(FB) Neymar——————-————-—Neres——
—————————Paqueta———————————
(Obj) Shaw—(FB) Varane—Kounate—(RB) Trent
————————(POTM) De Gea—————————

In game 4-1-2-1-2 (2)

———Neymar——————————Pato————
——————————Neres———————————-
—————-Kaka——————Gravenbach ————
—————————Paqueta———————————
(Obj) Shaw—(FB) Varane—Kounate—(RB) Trent
————————(POTM) De Gea—————————

Hoping this should be a pretty good team. The only issue is I can’t get afford the new Gravenbach card so I’ll have to make do with his champions league card for the time being which I don’t mind because he’s an absolute beast. Even that card as the best long shot I’ve used all year.

EvilChuck

Finished with 13 wins. First set of games I played 3 too many when I should have stopped, and went from 9-1 to 9-4, which buggered the whole thing. Got Neuer in my reds which is decent.

Vlahovic was a monster all weekend though. He has 78 goals in 50 games for me.

Also did the Brahim SBC, went for the LW version and playing him on the right on 7 chem, with Damsgaard LW

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
FS Daka is insane. With a finisher chem, I think the best striker I have used so far. And I've used WW Martial, Mbappe, Ice Jesus, Ronaldo. That speed, dribbling, agility, height, strength is just great. By far also the best value for coins.

Nanook

Sold my team. Bought about 10 Kane/Casemiro/Allison, 20 De Bruyne, and 130 Benzema’s. Yes you read correctly 130.

My logic is there’s going to be a increase in high rated fodder when mid R9 sbc comes out. EA have never had different requirements for SBCs on Xbox and PS and he’s around 1 million coins cheaper on Xbox. This should mean the SBC will be relatively cheap on PS meaning more people will do it.

I’ve bought the Benzema’s for an average of around 35.5k. He was going for 45-48k at the start of this month.
Benzema’s currently selling for 41,250. I was hoping for bigger rises but that looks like it isn’t going to happen unless R9 sbc comes out. Still roughly 500k profit in a week ain’t bad.

Paxi

Don’t know about IF Neymar, but FB Neymar is definitely better than the base card.

Have 10 goals in 5 games with the card, he feels supper quick and agile which amazing positioning and shooting. His attacking AI is class - much better than his base card with a hunter chem for example.

TrustInJanuzaj

Don’t know about IF Neymar, but FB Neymar is definitely better than the base card.

Have 10 goals in 5 games with the card, he feels supper quick and agile which amazing positioning and shooting. His attacking AI is class - much better than his base card with a hunter chem for example.
Yeh played some coop last night and played Neymar upfront and he was a beast. Agreed on the AI he makes fantastic runs constantly and his 90 stamina is amazing. Feel like he’s a complete steal at 250k.

Paxi

Yeh played some coop last night and played Neymar upfront and he was a beast. Agreed on the AI he makes fantastic runs constantly and his 90 stamina is amazing. Feel like he’s a complete steal at 250k.
Yeah, especially if you’ve plenty of Fodder. Definitely a card to get and then even use as a sub later in the game cycle.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
FB Neymar is one of my favourite cards i've used in the entire game so far. Seems far too cheap. Especially considering that my 85x10 from FS swaps basically paid for him

AaronRedDevil

Decided to try doing the hybrid league thing and spent about 20k doing it. I got about 150k worth of players from the packs. Kane, the cdm French Future Star, Marquinhos, Cancelo. Some luck.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Decided to try doing the hybrid league thing and spent about 20k doing it. I got about 150k worth of players from the packs. Kane, the cdm French Future Star, Marquinhos, Cancelo. Some luck.
They're always boosted them SBCs. Think it's to get you going at the beginning of the game. When you start completing them your team usually comes on quickly.

Paxi

I’ve got to say that Essien (mid) is the best icon I’ve used outside the full meta of the game. Im sure his prime card is a beast — which I’ll probably get soon.

Prime Hagi is very average. I heard good things about him but he’s just okay. Good passing and finishing but still feels a bit clunky despite his dribbling and an engine chem.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Packed Mbappe, swapped him for griezemann in my French squad which was awesome. Played a couple games, and the rest of the team have suddenly turned into complete spanners. Defenders just running away from the action and allsorts. I swear this game was made just to infuriate us.

AaronRedDevil

Got Future Star Nunez and Ruben Dias in the preview pack last night. My pack luck has improved for once :lol: . I have 370k and no idea what to spend it on

LInkash

For the objective central intelligence, score a goal using a CAM in 2 separate matches, what does that mean? Does it mean a player in the CAM position on the pitch or a player whose card says their position is CAM or both?

TrustInJanuzaj

For the objective central intelligence, score a goal using a CAM in 2 separate matches, what does that mean? Does it mean a player in the CAM position on the pitch or a player whose card says their position is CAM or both?
I think usually for those it means a player in the CAM position.

edit sorry that still isn’t clear. The card has to be CAM regardless of where you play them in game.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is there a way to build up a team to have some great cards without needing to do these puzzles? Cant I just buy some coins? Seems less work and then I can crack on with actual matches. Its so annoying having Kane and Reguilon in my team playing against some great cards

TrustInJanuzaj

Is there a way to build up a team to have some great cards without needing to do these puzzles? Cant I just buy some coins? Seems less work and then I can crack on with actual matches. Its so annoying having Kane and Reguilon in my team playing against some great cards
You can do the objectives players and yes unfortunately you do need to do the SBCs to get within a chance of a decent team. I’ve got a pretty good squad now which I’ve built over the last three months and most of them are first owned through squad building challenges.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You can do the objectives players and yes unfortunately you do need to do the SBCs to get within a chance of a decent team. I’ve got a pretty good squad now which I’ve built over the last three months and most of them are first owned through squad building challenges.
Ah man so long. I don't have the time to dedicate to SBCs, I prefer to just start and play, but I like the concept of making a team with different players on FUT.

feck it I'll crack on with my team consisting of base cards of Rudiger, Reguilon, Kane, Foden etc :lol:

TrustInJanuzaj

Ah man so long. I don't have the time to dedicate to SBCs, I prefer to just start and play, but I like the concept of making a team with different players on FUT.

feck it I'll crack on with my team consisting of base cards of Rudiger, Reguilon, Kane, Foden etc :lol:
If you download the web app on your phone you can just do them occasionally. They become really easy the more fodder you have lying around your club. Also if you need any help then try Futbin for help on solutions.

Paxi

Waiting till everyone sells their CB’s to get Kimpembe so I can get Numbers up Militao. I had to use his gold card for an objective and I had forgotten how good he feels in game. Him and flashback Varane are definitely something I’m looking forward to Using in game.

FS Cunha is a beast as well.