FIFA13: Ultimate Team

gaz1185

FUT Founder, so I'm awarded with 5 starter packs - best card I get out of them all, a silver Giovanni Dos fecking Santos!

It's already shit :lol:

ashy7

FUT Founder, so I'm awarded with 5 starter packs - best card I get out of them all, a silver Giovanni Dos fecking Santos!

It's already shit :lol:
At least you got your packs for being a founder! Mine said the packs are available to be opened but never were. Hopefully all the glitches will be sorted out when the app is back up and running.

Chrisjn

I've been playin it since 10 I think, how many gold packs should I get?

Baxter

The app is a joke. It doesn't work. I would be a founder, but switched PS3 to 360 so I got 4, which I was pleased about and got a Lennon. Seems very buggy. Considering sticking to head to head seasons this year.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I've been playin it since 10 I think, how many gold packs should I get?
I started in 2010 and got 3 gold packs. As well as the starter pack and then a crappy 4 player pack for the daily reward.

Chrisjn

EA actually are terrible. Their service beggars belief.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm a FUT Founder too so should get a few packs to start with. However it wouldn't let me in because of that security question bollocks.

gaz1185

As a FUT founder I got the Bronze starter team, 2 x Gold Packs & 2 x Silver Player Packs. Bit shite overall, I wouldn't mind if they reset it!

gaz1185

Shitting hell, I got welcomed back in to it with a 'Mini Silver Pack'... step on down the mighty Jason Scotland of Ipswich Town :rolleyes:

Chrisjn

LOL, they've not fixed the locked account feck up. Missing out loads on packs and early deals.

ashy7

I don't see what they've actually fixed? My join date is still Sep 2012 and I still can't see the packs for being a FUT founder.

OB

Jesus, must be hard only getting Goetze. Feel for you.
He's selling for under 10k, not much value at all. And i'm intrested in PL players.

Also is the app up now and resetted? I cna't access it yet, shows down for me.
Will people not be able to hack it now or what?

Baxter

Got a pack for buying season ticket. Arteta. Garbage.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
All they did yesterday was patch a MAJOR exploit in the game which allowed people to get free packs. That is why the market had 400k items for sale and why seemingly good players (83+ say) are all so cheap and worthless.

The exact same exploit was in the game last year, straight from the get go. People used that pack glitch for a whole month until it became widespread and they patched it. This kind of exploit absolutely cripples the market, it is utter incompetence on EA's part to leave the glitch in again, however it is a stroke of luck that some idiot decided to boast about it on another forum and it became widespread again after just a single day. Even just 5 people tops who used it the whole time (in UT12 for first month) were enough to make the market collapse with their endless stream of players.

Last night all they will have done is patch the exploit (a simple 5 minute job) and then the rest of the time they will have been banning players and tracing their transactions to ban their secondary accounts which are used to hide assets.

I expect once the game comes out, the tide of new players will stabilize the market for sure and bring it back to where it should be naturally.

OB

So it hasn't been reset after all?
And sold the Swindon kit with fifa13 logo for 450. I hope the price doesn't sky rocket now.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Rumours of a reset are utter horse shit.. even if a few guys escape banning with a million each the market will not notice it one tiny bit..

EA have made enough disgruntled customers without resetting the rest who have been making efforts to trade or got good packs.. suicidal move.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just bought Valencia for 3,600. First good player I got :)
Gonna try to sell him for close to 5k now.

Edit: On a side note, what browser does everyone use for this? For some reason, the web app won't open on my google chrome, but it works fine on firefox and internet explorer. Was the same last year.

Liam147

On Probation
Right, question.

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition from Very, they said it'd be delivered 28th, but no later than the 1st. Now I'm reading that people with the ultimate edition (24 free gold packs?), can only utilise this offer by using it on the day or "by the 1st October". Is that to say that if I used it on the 2nd, I wouldn't get the offer?

Very confused right now.

EDIT: It would appear that you'd miss out on that week's pack, but you could still open next week's and so on.

BR, It works in both Chrome and Firefox by me. Although when I say work I mean, it tells me to set a security question.

OB

Maybe clear your cache, it'll work fine then.

I'm not so good on this wheelin' and deelin', as i don't know what prices players can go for.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Website says there's an issue with the people being locked out and that they're working on it. Knobs.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
This is the team I've been able to make just from my starter packs. Not terrible. Should do me until I play a few games and make some coins.

Annoying how you can't use LM/RMs in a 4231, aswell as CAMs. EA are useless shites, and UT looks no different to last year. Same cards, same formations and everything. I thought they might've added a few more formations/training cards to change it up a bit, but obviously I expected too much! Also shit that they now have links between the CAMs and the ST, meaning hybrid teams just got that little bit tougher. Also hate the new orange links. The green/dark green/red ones were much better.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Almost completed my traditional Bronze starting team. Had no big cards so quick sold everything along with. 1000 coin mini bonus. I am left with 1346 coins and I have some Scottish Watford winger with 91 pace (bronze) currently going for 1,100. I anticipate that he will go for 1,500 if the market stays as it has been for him.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I have no interest in building a strong as feck team this year, I am going to play about with non stars from BPL and try and create a really nicely balanced team.

Leg-End

Pretty tough going to make any kind of profits in the market right now, it will kick off once the game is released of course but unless you luck into a big player out of the packs and you manage to shift them at a decent clip its tough to get started.

I had a strategy last year in which I could make a solid 4-5K without much effort, I'll be trying my luck with it again once the game comes out.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Got a 73 rated silver Adryan and a 84 rated gold Maicon to sell, both are up on the market for around 20k.

Hoping for someone to come in and buy them soon.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Wonder if Xander got banned.
No I didn't, which considering I did nothing wrong is good. I would have been very annoyed if I had to put it mildly.

The problem is I do look quite suspicious on the leaderboards, I'm number 1 in the world for the amount of players in my squad, and number 3 for club value.

:nervous: