FIFA13: Ultimate Team

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I did wonder if you would be banned or not Xander.. you could easily have been punished for somebody elses mass stupidity.. the devs easily might not have believed someone would pay 300k for RVP. My guess is the guy probably bought many other players for stupid prices and made a team or else your account would 100% seem like a cheaters secondary account!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Put Valencia up last night for 5k starting price not realizing that the servers would be down during the night... ended up selling him for 5k and then now realizing he's going for over 6.5k. At least I made a profit on him because I got him for 3600...
One more thing, how come I don't get the full 5k that I sold him for? I have only 4978 even though he was bought for 5k. I'm pretty sure I had a few coins before I sold him anyways.

OB

Put Valencia up last night for 5k starting price not realizing that the servers would be down during the night... ended up selling him for 5k and then now realizing he's going for over 6.5k. At least I made a profit on him because I got him for 3600...
One more thing, how come I don't get the full 5k that I sold him for? I have only 4978 even though he was bought for 5k. I'm pretty sure I had a few coins before I sold him anyways.
For some reason, in Fifa 12 also, i used to lose some coins like that after games or sometimes when i sold someone. Don't know why's that

Levo

Band of Brothers
The game takes a small cut of each deal done, so with your deal you got a little less then 5k. Isn't enough to worry about until you start doing big deals.

Sw33t

Bought Carrick and Fletcher for CM.

I'm sorted now. feck it.

Leg-End

Why would they have tax on coins in a video game? That is just beyond stupid. It's not like they get anything from it, they just take coins away for no reason pretty much.
It's to control the market prices, without it the prices would get pretty ridiculous.

OB

There are two players in my trade pile, who's auction has expired, yet i can't do anything. it just shows expired with no option to auction them again, or send them to club or anywhere else. What to do ?

Levo

Band of Brothers
There are two players in my trade pile, who's auction has expired, yet i can't do anything. it just shows expired with no option to auction them again, or send them to club or anywhere else. What to do ?
Does it say 'completing' or some crap. Mine was doing it earlier, just exited the app for a while and went back later and it was fine.

Levo

Band of Brothers
He's pretty pricey at the moment, Sagna's pretty cheap.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Best to try and get your team done before the game comes out. Prices will sky rocket when it does.

OB

Are you guys building a gold side, or a silver one? I don't think i have enough coins to build a decent silver team, let alone a gold one.

Leg-End

It's really not that difficult to build a gold side that will win you games, just don't expect to be bidding on the "big names". I actually find it much more fun to build a sort of 75-81 gold player side that I can use long term and add to over time with some better players.

If you have the time to look and be patient you can get United's central midfield options minus Scholes for about 1K.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
For now it is! Have no monies left, and it'll do me until I get a few more coins. Looking forward to using it.

BD

Yeah, but stats still look decent. Good pace and dribbling, and good enough passing. Will hopefully go well with Costa. Nani is obviously the star man, and I'm not quite sure how he'll do so far back, but I'll have to deal with it!

OB

It's already frustrating getting shit players, and over that, the web app acts spastic, fix it atleast.

bosnian_red

I just had a look at the auction house, you can get Carrick for about 600 coins, that's a bargain!
I got him, cleverly, jones, Anderson and fletcher for 700 coins each, trying to sell them all for 1.5k now... Worked wonders for me last year. I bought all the jones' and smallings for under 800BIN and then I was selling them for about 2.5k each. Same with welbeck. Worked great for the first month until we lost form but by then I had already gotten around 30k just from doing that.

BD

Would I be right in presuming that prices will rise when game comes out, as people will have more money? Nani is only going for 15k now, but I'd expect more!

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Yeah they will rise initially. Usually there is a slow rise at the very start, and about 2-4 weeks in there is a sudden big rise. Then prices generally stay steady unless there is a huge TOTW with players such as Ronaldo in or unless EA tinker with the market too much.

Generally it's steady until January when they release TOTY players and the market crashes. After that it's a constant struggle for the market to pick up as EA try their very hardest to milk it dry with super IF players and cheap pack deals and finally loads of TOTS in-forms all at once.

BD

Yeah, thought so.

Hate all that TOTY crap. Only few people can afford them, but thousands of packs are bought to find them, killing the market.

bosnian_red

It already rose by a decent margin over the last few days. Yesterday or two days ago I was able to get cleverley, jones and Carrick all for around 800 coins pretty easily. Now it's hard to find them for under 1500. Valencia I bought for 3600 and now I can't find another one for under 6k, regret selling him for only 5k now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Opened my starter packs. Best player I got was Nesta.