FIFA13: Ultimate Team

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Here are my two teams:

PL team:

Serie A team:

The stand out players in attack from the two of them are Sneijder, Cazorla and Sessegnon. All quality.

Any suggestions to improve either of them? Don't want to spend any more than 15/20k on any player.

Sw33t

With the Serie A team, what about moving Sneijder to CAM where Palacio is, and having Cavani as a CF?

BD

I prefer Sneijder in the centre. I like my CFs to have high dribbling, passing and good shooting. Cavani wouldn't really suit how I use my CFs. Plus, I had him before at ST, but didn't really like him. He was always back helping out my defense, and left Sneijder isolated with no one to pass to. Might try him again though if I get the coins.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Lucky son of a..... how do people with so much money just keep getting more money? If you sell him, you get around 500K.

ashy7

I'm amazed how much people pay for coins on eBay. Just sold up my team and going to put the coins on eBay!

ashy7

You can get £15 - 17 per 100k if it is PS3

I think £10 - £12 for Xbox
Have you sold coins on eBay before? Bit worried as would be easy for someone to say the hadn't got them as you can't sell digital things.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Have you sold coins on eBay before? Bit worried as would be easy for someone to say the hadn't got them as you can't sell digital things.
You need to have decent feedback for people to trust you, and only sell to those that have decent feedback.

I have sold quite a lot of coins on ebay/

Sw33t

Best player i had in packs this year :D

Got this 7 packs later wtf :lol:

That's not even funny how lucky that is! Gotta be at least half a million there, aint it?

On a different note, I decided I didn't like my 4-3-3 La Liga team, mainly because it turns out I can't actually use 4-3-3 online. So i got relegated from Divi 1. Gutted. Sold it all, and now have this, which I prefer!

Is David Villa worth it for a LM or not? Woulda thought he'd be better at a LW and LF where he would have more shooting chances.

BD

I hate 41212 with a passion. Just saying:D

BD

Just. Wingers are wasted, only get to use CAM, best for direct play. It's obviously a good formation, but it just doesn't suit me. I prefer 1 ST formations.

RDCR07

When I play against the computer, playing 3-4-1-2 ain't a problem because I can keep up with them even on the Ultimate level but I when play online I am losing half my games now. Any suggestions? What formation is best suited to play online?

ashy7

When I play against the computer, playing 3-4-1-2 ain't a problem because I can keep up with them even on the Ultimate level but I when play online I am losing half my games now. Any suggestions? What formation is best suited to play online?
352. It's why most people you play will be using it this year.

RDCR07

352. It's why most people you play will be using it this year.
Its not that different from the 3-4-1-2. I can't defend well enough of late in division 2.

And I want to transfer to another league as well since I have all PL players but the players in the other leagues aren't as fast as some of the premier league players. I think the slowest player I have is a 74. You cannot fill all the positions with players from other leagues and have the slowest player on your team be a 74.

ashy7

Its not that different from the 3-4-1-2. I can't defend well enough of late in division 2.

And I want to transfer to another league as well since I have all PL players but the players in the other leagues aren't as fast as some of the premier league players. I think the slowest player I have is a 74. You cannot fill all the positions with players from other leagues and have the slowest player on your team be a 74.
The two defensive midfielders would make quite a difference for someone struggling to defend. Also, don't concentrate on pace - that could be a reason why you're not winning games.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
This game would be alot more fun if it was at normal speed.

Selling on Ebay - I have done it regular for years.
Last year i found it better to sell players individually rather than in a team. Made a profit of £120ish last year in january.

Liam147

On Probation
Right lads, I bought a couple of packs recently. One of them had someone in who had "Ref 10%" or something, and another had "Div 10%". Anyone know what these do? Or where I might be able to find out?

EDIT: I'm thinking Div is supposed to increase my keepers' diving by 10%. Although it doesn't.

EDIT2: Duh, Reflexes.

Leg-End

They effect training items, they basically give you that percentage more when applying them and they can be stacked with other staff members.

If you play a lot of games and use contracts a lot the best thing to do if you can afford it is buy up the managers with Contract 1 to +3, You can have up to 50% worth so when you apply say a rare gold contract card you get another 14 games worth for free. It's a good time to buy now given the IF Messi is out and people are going pack mental.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
My team is beginning to take shape, this is the first time I've played FUT. Im upto div 3 and seem to be assembling a bit of a French contingency. Nice little strike partnership of Cisse and Gomis, a pretty nippy French winger and right back as well as abidal and Sakho (who is a beast). Unfortunately all the packs I've opened have been generally poor. Any good value French players out there?

Liam147

On Probation
They effect training items, they basically give you that percentage more when applying them and they can be stacked with other staff members.

If you play a lot of games and use contracts a lot the best thing to do if you can afford it is buy up the managers with Contract 1 to +3, You can have up to 50% worth so when you apply say a rare gold contract card you get another 14 games worth for free. It's a good time to buy now given the IF Messi is out and people are going pack mental.
So they do still accumulate? For example, 10 contracts, would equal a 30% boost?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Spent a few points on trying to get an IF Messi, Rooney or Fabregas, no such luck. Did get Robinho (4-4-2), Nasri (4-1-2-1-2) and Vermaelen (4-3-3) so wasn't all bad.

Leg-End

So they do still accumulate? For example, 10 contracts, would equal a 30% boost?
The staff members accumulate and apply to individual items be it a contract or a training card.

I've got managers that add up to a 50% multiplier on contracts, unless I sell the managers I will always have that amount added every time I add a contract to a player.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Spent a few points on trying to get an IF Messi, Rooney or Fabregas, no such luck. Did get Robinho (4-4-2), Nasri (4-1-2-1-2) and Vermaelen (4-3-3) so wasn't all bad.
I did the same... I got Cassano and De Rossi, out of like 15 packs. I've got the worst luck with packs this year.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I did the same... I got Cassano and De Rossi, out of like 15 packs. I've got the worst luck with packs this year.
I'm quite happy with them 3 will hopefully get me around 70k so not too shabby. Best I've had this year is probably the Nasri followed by an IF Koscielny. Last year was disastrous for luck in packs.

Liam147

On Probation
The staff members accumulate and apply to individual items be it a contract or a training card.

I've got managers that add up to a 50% multiplier on contracts, unless I sell the managers I will always have that amount added every time I add a contract to a player.
Great stuff, cheers. Certainly works out in the long run I imagine.

By the way, have the Xbox servers been down for anyone this evening? Not been able to get on for about two hours now.

Levo

Band of Brothers
http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#d24ym2ThnHJNc:ps3

Right above is my bundesliga team, got 80k to spend on improvements. I'll throw out a few ideas and get some feedback off you lot hopefully.

First off is filling out the squad a little bit more with the likes of VDV, Santana & Farfan. After that I looked into getting Gomez in to rotate with Lewandowski.

Then thought about getting Khedira in as well as maybe Podolski and then change Reus to a CAM.

What are peoples thoughts?