Gaming FIFA15

SirAF

Ageist
United's Fifa ratings are going to be awful. Probably something like...

De gea 83

Rafael 77
Smalling 78
Jones 79
Shaw 80

Januzaj 79
Carrick 81
Herrara 80
Valencia 81

Van Persie 87
Rooney 86
United have always been under rated since after FIFA 09.. However, I've always found them good enough to be competative with online :)

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Remember when Evra was a god on the game and made Messi void though, god i hated him on those editions.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Didn't buy 14, and I'd bought everything from 10 onward. Didn't see any significant upgrade, apart from the team changes obviously. Might just buy this one.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Remember when Evra was a god on the game and made Messi void though, god i hated him on those editions.
Then they randomly dropped his pace to the 70's despite him still being quick and he turned shit!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Going to guess we'll be something like...
De gea- 84

Smalling- 77
Evans- 79
Jones- 78

Valencia-80 Rafael- 77
Shaw-77
Herrera- 81
Carrick- 80

Mata-87
Rooney-87
RVP- 87

Can't see there being too many big changes really, we were underrated mostly before. Hopefully de gea goes up, should be like an 86 and should've been an 84 in the last game.

Petr1

Saw this on Twitter, apparently these are the stats for 'Pool on Fifa 15...

Agger - 80
Sterling - 80
Mignolet - 82
Sakho - 82
Skrtel - 82
Reina - 82
Lallana - 83
Coutinho - 83
Sturrigde - 84
Gerrard - 84

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Saw this on Twitter, apparently these are the stats for 'Pool on Fifa 15...

Agger - 80
Sterling - 80
Mignolet - 82
Sakho - 82
Skrtel - 82
Reina - 82
Lallana - 83
Coutinho - 83
Sturrigde - 84
Gerrard - 84
Gerrard better than Sterling & Mignolet at their respective positions? Lallana better than Sterling?

Mental stuff, I think our surprise rating this year will be our wingers, Nani etc always do well on them games as compared to reality

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
No way Januzaj will be 79. He'll be 75 max.

Sarni

Gerrard better than Sterling & Mignolet at their respective positions? Lallana better than Sterling?

Mental stuff, I think our surprise rating this year will be our wingers, Nani etc always do well on them games as compared to reality
Yeah Nani will be 83 probably when anything over 80 will be mental for him. Young will probably be 82 and absolutely unplayable.

JmRssll555

Does anyone have an idea when we might get some news about the improvements to the game modes?

I'm hoping that the first full FIFA on next gen will see some nice improvements to Manager Mode and Be A Pro, though we'll probably be disappointed again.

Sarni

If they can give me back the custom tournament mode and slightly improve the gameplay, I'm going to play it like crazy. To be fair I like getting new FIFA so much I'll probably get new ones as long as they keep coming, I'll bring mates over on the day it's out and we'll have a blast until 2am or something.

Cina

I was far from impressed with FIFA 14, only got it cause I got a decent offer, but I'll be getting this because I'll have my brand spanking new PS4 by that stage and I'm hoping the next gen versions are far better, which is what I've been told.

Bojan11

I was far from impressed with FIFA 14, only got it cause I got a decent offer, but I'll be getting this because I'll have my brand spanking new PS4 by that stage and I'm hoping the next gen versions are far better, which is what I've been told.
They look better. But Fifa 14 was same shit on next gen to be fair. Lofted through balls and crossing overpowered.

Anyway one month left and we should get a demo. Usually the demo plays better than the final version.

Sarni

They look better. But Fifa 14 was same shit on next gen to be fair. Lofted through balls and crossing overpowered.

Anyway one month left and we should get a demo. Usually the demo plays better than the final version.
FIFA14 on next gen was vastly improved. Through balls were still too easy though.

Sarni

FIFA14 on PS4 is much better than PS3, still not perfect but highly enjoyable.

Cina

FIFA14 on PS4 is much better than PS3, still not perfect but highly enjoyable.
yeah so I've heard. The PS3 version, whilst still good fun with mates, was really slow and clunky at times. And the 'realistic' touch system was awful.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I've read somewhere that one of game modes (?) will be connected with 'street'. Most likely it won't be like FIFA Street ( which I enjoyed ) but maybe some 5 v 5 little games or something?

Could as well be bullshit.

Edit: actually it's not, found the source:

As FIFA 15 is all set and release date is also getting close and now FIFA 15 is rated ‘E’ by ESRB which means that it is meant for everyone. FIFA 15 will release on September 23, 2014 in North America and September 26, 2014 in Europe.

ESRB has given its explanation as follows:

“This is a soccer simulation game in which players engage in realistic matches with teams across international leagues. Players can practice penalty kicks, assign on-field strategies, and participate in a variety of game modes (e.g., Streets, Career, Tournament, Training) to improve their ball-handling skills.”

Sarni

yeah so I've heard. The PS3 version, whilst still good fun with mates, was really slow and clunky at times. And the 'realistic' touch system was awful.
I think 14 was worse than 13 and perhaps even 12 on a PS3. On PS4 it was significantly better than anything they came up with on a PS3.

World Cup 2014 was terrible.

Sarni

I've read somewhere that one of game modes (?) will be connected with 'street'. Most likely it won't be like FIFA Street ( which I enjoyed ) but maybe some 5 v 5 little games or something?

Could as well be bullshit.
That'd be incredibly cool. Indoor mode from 98 was very good.

Cina

I think 14 was worse than 13 and perhaps even 12 on a PS3. On PS4 it was significantly better than anything they came up with on a PS3.

that's good to know. That and Destiny are the two reasons I'm getting a PS4 this year.

I never bothered with FIFA 13. 12 was so good that we just kept playing it instead.

Kostur

海尔的老板
That'd be incredibly cool. Indoor mode from 98 was very good.
Yup, bigger variety of game modes would be fantastic. All they have to do is basically copy their ideas from last FIFA Street and implement them in new engine, et voila.

Sarni

Yup, bigger variety of game modes would be fantastic. All they have to do is basically copy their ideas from last FIFA Street and implement them in new engine, et voila.
FIFA Street is a different kettle though. Just stick a smaller pitch with the same gameplay model and let us pick 5 v 5, 6 v 6 or 7 v 7.

Bojan11

Fifa 10,11 and 12 gameplay wise were way better than Fifa 14 on PS4. The first touch system is still on next gen and can be a joke. I've said the earlier exploits. Not forgetting scripting and handicapping was way more apparent than ever. Atleast in the games I mentioned the best player won 9/10 times. In this game you can be all over somebody and then one though ball, whilst your defender does his best to avoid it and they score.

Kostur

海尔的老板
FIFA Street is a different kettle though. Just stick a smaller pitch with the same gameplay model and let us pick 5 v 5, 6 v 6 or 7 v 7.
Yea of course, I wouldn't expect the type of dribbling/tricks and stuff that was available in FS :lol: As you put it, simply 5v5 or 7v7 would be enough for me.

JmRssll555

FIFA 15 will include all 20 Premier League stadiums for the first time in the history of the EA Sports series.

The studio introduced the content after extending its role as Official Sports Technology Partner of the English top flight until the end of the 2018/19 season.

EA was granted access to all 20 Premier League clubs to recreate their grounds and capture likenesses of an additional 200 players for this year's instalment.

"We're extremely pleased to announce the extension of our partnership with the Premier League, the most played league in EA Sports FIFA," said Peter Moore, chief operating officer, EA.

"It brings our award-winning game to new levels of authenticity and realism, and enables fans to immerse themselves in the drama and emotion of the league. And as a life-long Liverpool FC fan, I know exactly how that feels!"

In development for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PS Vita and Nintendo 3DS, FIFA 15 will be available in the UK from September 26 and in North America from September 23.

Lionel Messi has once again been announced as the game's cover star. He will be joined by Clint Dempsey on the cover of the North American version.

EA Access members will be able to play FIFA 15 and a host of other games up to five days before they're released.
http://www.digitalspy.com.au/gaming...s-scans-200-more-players.html#~oMnbIPiEytmD27

That's a pretty huge leap, I think. It should really enhance Manager Mode for those of us who play it with Premier League clubs.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"We're extremely pleased to announce the extension of our partnership with the Premier League, the most played league in EA Sports FIFA," said Peter Moore, chief operating officer, EA.

"It brings our award-winning game to new levels of authenticity and realism, and enables fans to immerse themselves in the drama and emotion of the league. And as a life-long Liverpool FC fan, I know exactly how that feels!"
So that's why United players always have shit ratings.

Sarni

All Premier League stadiums sounds fantastic.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Same every year. People bitch about overall ratings, when stats for their individual positions are the ones to watch.

Jacob

I don't really pay much attention to the stadiums, it's a nice feature but doesn't really add much to the game in my view. Feels like FIFA generally are more concerned about graphics than anything else.

Jacob

Same every year. People bitch about overall ratings, when stats for their individual positions are the ones to watch.
Good stats in relevent attributes are bound to boost overall rating. I highly doubt the rating is the average of all, in that case Neuer would be a terrific outfield player.

Jacob

My biggest gripe with FIFA is that no matter how much they improve the game, there will always be the same type of online gamers that play the game in a way which makes it feel like same old FIFA. EA can do feck all about it.

Glanville95

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/gaming...s-scans-200-more-players.html#~oMnbIPiEytmD27

That's a pretty huge leap, I think. It should really enhance Manager Mode for those of us who play it with Premier League clubs.
That's beautiful. It may be just a minor detail, but that could be the difference between me buying it or not. I didn't buy FIFA 14, as I felt there's been quite distinct regression over the past four years or so, but I predominantly use the game for manager mode and attention to detail like that is something which gets me engrossed in the game.

Baxter

My biggest gripe with FIFA is that no matter how much they improve the game, there will always be the same type of online gamers that play the game in a way which makes it feel like same old FIFA. EA can do feck all about it.
In fairness, they could stop defenders inexplicably acting like morons :lol:. I hate the switching on it, as when the ball is in the air most of the time the defender will stop for a split second which automatically gives it an advantage to the forward going through.

They should also bring it back so that you see who you are about to play online before going into the match to stop playing the same teams over and over again, and on the occasions where you're matched with a team better than the one you are using allowing you to back out.

ravi2

I like fut on fifa 14, looking forward to wasting more money on fut 15!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Career Mode needs to be improved. I hope this time the fecking board stop selling players behind your back, hate when they sell players because they're unhappy. Also, hate when players ask for wage increases and then get put on transfer list if you don't agree a new contract.