Films/Shows you're ashamed to admit you watch all the time...

Scrumpet

There are no words
Wife Swap. I fecking love that god awful show. I also watched a couple of episodes of Jersey Shore and thought it wasn't completely atrocious but I managed to escape it's clutches for the most part.

Confess, then ye shall be cleansed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I use to watch Jersey shore, although I'm not sure why. The entire time I would be thinking what absolute twats these people are and laughing at their stupidity, yet for some reason I kept watching it, even though it constantly annoyed me... weird

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I'm taking watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch again into serious consideration

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Almost all of what I've watched, I've either downloaded or bought and anything I download or buy, I do extensive research before. Shame doesn't have a chance.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Almost all of what I've watched, I've either downloaded or bought and anything I download or buy, I do extensive research before. Shame doesn't have a chance.
:angel: Something must have slipped through the net surely.

Iron Stove

Got hooked on "The White Rapper Show" a couple of years ago. Awful TV, but just couldn't look away.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
World's Wildest Police Videos, with the estimable Sheriff John Bunnell. I stridently defend it most of the time, but secretly I'm probably a little ashamed that I'm basically incapable of changing the channel when it comes on. What a man:

Kaos

That Street Fighter movie with Van Damme as guile, diabolically bad but shamelessly entertaining.

Wittmann45

Big Bang Theory - The show it isn't even funny, its just sound in the background while I'm on my computer, but I watch at least episode once a week. I think I'm sick

I also watched Wipe Swap more then a handful of times. And that coupon show.

I've also watched 'The Day After Tomorrow' 4 or 5 times. Its so fecking awful I can't stop watching it.

Chopped - great show

Maury - I watch that fecking show all the time!

Also professional baseball.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Girlfriend and her mom loved to watch Coronation Street.

I made fun of the show and made fun of them for watching.

Now me and the girl record that shit all week and watch a marathon of it almost every weekend.

It's feckin brilliant but considered incredibly gay over here. The funny thing is, is that I get some people to sit through an episode and hear nothing but interest, questions, comments on the good looking but still regular looking at the same time women and comments on the funny accents, food, pubs, amount of drinking etc.

Is it considered gay to watch and enjoy Corrie in the UK if you are a hetero-sexual man?

Gazza

The Cable Guy. It got no respek in the movie critic world but it gets a big up from me.

I also loved the Mask. Jim Carrey could do no wrong back then.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I watch Eastenders. I started watching it when i was around 13, and i've not stopped watching it since. It's addictingly shit.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I watched the first two seasons of Desperate Housewives. I have no idea why.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Quite liked the Smash series that was just on Sky Atlantic.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I used to watch Hollyoaks, as I had nothing to do at that time of day...until I realised that even nothing contained better acting.

gza the genius

I don't watch it all the time since it's over, but I have seen all of The OC.

I have a friend who watches basically any embarrassing television show you can think of; Glee, Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, all of the Twilight movies, etc...

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Vampire diaries
Gigolos
Sometimes the missus forces me to watch E! Entertainment, Fashion Police and Keeping up with the Kakdashians.

Shit, probably not the best idea to spill all that on the Caf.

jdmufc

Roboheart
River cool's where I belong, In my moysey paradise
So you think you can dance for me, my girlfriend loves it so i was forced at the beginning to endure it, then slowly i started to get into it, and now i've watched it so much that i think i am actually qualified to be a judge on it, i may once have actually said the line " her dancing lines in that sequence were beautiful "

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
i may once have actually said the line " her dancing lines in that sequence were beautiful "
Good grief, jd, you'll be giving up swimming next.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
I still watch Eastenders regularly. Just can't get out of the habit of doing so.

Bad Girls on ITV was another guilty pleasure.