Final - Germany vs. Argentina

Blackwidow

Klose starts, very interesting. Brave choice by Low.
You get Müller back to the right. Löw was very reluctant to give up that right side because of Klose's fitness issues prior to the World Cup. That is probably why he never used Müller as the no. 9 even if it would have been the natural choice.

And after 60 minutes with a Schürrle as addition with his speed worked very fine in the recent matches.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
despite not playing that well and Messi not have a great World Cup and Germany hammering the host nation and playing pretty well, I still feel Argentina will win tonight, Messi need a World Cup win under his belt to be viewed has one of the true greats and I think he will produce the goods tonight.
Don't think he does, he's managed to get them to a World Cup final, and Germany are probably the better team. It's stuff made of dreams for one player to bridge that gap, hopefully it happens tonight, but he needs to perform above all else.

pauldyson1uk

Don't think he does, he's managed to get them to a World Cup final, and Germany are probably the better team. It's stuff made of dreams for one player to bridge that gap, hopefully it happens tonight, but he needs to perform above all else.
If he performs tonight and Germany still win , then nothing more could of been asked of him.

ottosec

We need Ze Germans to score first, otherwise it will be another Argentinian snoozefest.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
as an argie i want to win today but i think it will be an easy task for the germans

i'm guessing and -sadly- hoping for only a two goal difference for the germans and nothing more

please god don't let them score 7 like they did against brazil :nervous:

THAT would be embarassing!

Blackwidow

Lionel Messi: Has created more chances from openplay (16) than any other player at World Cup 2014; Thomas Müller second (15)

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I'd like to see Argentina win if the play well. I well be pissed off if they do it like the semi against holland

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
Klose, always Klose. I don't think he adds anything to this side. It always looks so exhausting when he starts running, just like an old man getting up from the chair.
Would have prefered Schuerrle or Goetze.

Spoony

The People's President
as an argie i want to win today but i think it will be an easy task for the germans

i'm guessing and -sadly- hoping for only a two goal difference for the germans and nothing more

please god don't let them score 7 like they did against brazil :nervous:

THAT would be embarassing!
It's going to be a very close game.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So excited, can't wait. I'm hoping for a penalty shootout, penalties create the most drama.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Did Hansen say Kompany should be in it? His hard-on for him is unreal.

Blackwidow

Klose, always Klose. I don't think he adds anything to this side. It always looks so exhausting when he starts running, just like an old man getting up from the chair.
Would have prefered Schuerrle or Goetze.
He occupies the defenders - and that gives e.g. Müller more space. If Müller is on the 9 it is more difficult for him. And Schürrle is not the creator and Özil right now does not create. And it helps with set-pieces to have another player that can head a ball...

Boycott

I always get the impression listening to Beckham interviews that he doesn't really follow the current game. Very generic without saying much.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
ok guys, i'm going somewhere else to watch the game with some friends

when i come back i hope my fellow argie players hasnt done nothing bad to embarrass me, like they many times do when they loose

good luck to all

cheers

Inspire

Supports
Bayern Munich
ok guys, i'm going somewhere else to watch the game with some friends

when i come back i hope my fellow argie players hasnt done nothing bad to embarrass me, like they many times do when they loose

good luck to all

cheers

Hope an 3-1 loose isn't to embaressing for you :devil:

Sam

That BBC team of the World Cup is pretty good.
Apart from Shearer questioning if Robben should be in it :lol:

Not sure if he was deliberately trying to be controversial, or if he's just an idiot.