g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Final: Italy vs England

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
MOTT anyone? Shaw (or Kane if he scores the winner) if England wins, Chiesa or Bonnuci if Italy wins imo.

Halftrack

He’s absolutely not right. This whole anti-English shit has got to stop

That same poster was celebrating Wales losing, he called Italy the masters of cheating diving injury feigning.

You can’t go around insulting other countries and then spit your dummy out when someone does it to your country.
Not to mention simply rooting for the other team is apparently anti-England sentiment to some.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s past the watershed ffs, let us see the streaker

Oldyella

That same poster was celebrating Wales losing, he called Italy the masters of cheating diving injury feigning.

You can’t go around insulting other countries and then spit your dummy out when someone does it to your country.
Yeah but we are special don't you know.

0le

England's impotence going forward solved by the streaker.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton

Tbf, the anti english shit has been relentless.

MU655

No attacking subs still. Why not get one of Sancho or Grealish on now?

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Half an hour ago he was a genius
Not for me. I was saying he is an idiot, for a while now and got ton of shit for saying it. Now even blind people can see it, if they are able to admit however.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Imagine being a knackered Italian defence, and England bringing on an entirely fresh front 3 of Grealish, Rashford and Sancho.

Or....we could we do nothing.