Final: Italy vs England

kyofusho

England need a second goal ideally as the Italians won't be nearly this bad for the second half.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Yeah. He's as much a playmaker as a goalscorer for Spurs these days
Yeah. He got the most assists in the league too (though some of that is a false image with Son bagging some unusually hard chances)
Yep. Got the golden boot and the golden sock (or whatever the assist one is called) for Spurs this season.
I see, somehow always thought he was purely a goal scorer. Maybe it's the way he walks..

BulgarianDevil91

I'm not on the Rice-hypetrain, but he's been very good tonight. Solid defensively and very composed on the ball.

Also, Mount is atrocious.

mu4c_20le

Great atmosphere. Really giving San Siro, Bernebau and the Westfalenstadion a run for their money.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Fuxk me Italy are awful.
Static and motionless.
Long night ahead for them unless they inject some zip into themselves.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Mason Mount has done feck all this entire tournament I have no idea why he is an automatic pick.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Not convinced by Mount, so far. I'd really like to see Grealish for him at half time.
Do you really think he will make a change at half time with how easy it has been so far for England?

I always see posts like this, make changes at half time. It doesn’t happen if you are winning and playing well

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Insigne hopeless on edge of the box, wasted so much already.