Final: Portugal vs France

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
So Griezmann did a Ballack.
Lost CL final on penalties and Euro final in the same summer.
They both even were the first penalty takers in the shoot out for their teams and both converted their pens.

I just hope unlike Ballack Griezmann eventually goes on to win at least one CL or tournament final.

Devil may care

Eder scoring the winner was a twist no one saw coming, cracking goal as well. France had their chances but were scuppered by the woodwork and some good keeping. Portugal actually played their best football in the extra time. I didn't see whoi got MOTM but I thought Nani had an excellent game, he really stepped it up after getting the armband when Ronaldo went off.

united_99

Eder scoring the winner was a twist no one saw coming, cracking goal as well. France had their chances but were scuppered by the woodwork and some good keeping. Portugal actually played their best football in the extra time. I didn't see whoi got MOTM but I thought Nani had an excellent game, he really stepped it up after getting the armband when Ronaldo went off.
Pepe got MoM.

Btw @Sly are you alive?

chicha14

Thank you!

Even though you didn't mention me... :(

;)
Me neither, but caga nisso! Somos campeos caralho!

I am still voiceless and speechless after light, against all odds we proved the world wrong! The best team won, not the team with the best players.

Pepe, Nani, Patricio, Guerreiro were all fantastic and our most consistent performers! Ronaldo was not his usual goal scoring self but he stood up when we needed it most and was the leader that we needed on and off the field and that outweighs his good performances.

People saying we had it easy and we were very lucky, I disagree to an extent although luck ALWAYS plays a part in winning football tournaments, especially knockout tournaments.

Thanks to those on the caf that rooted for Portugal and to those that were against us from the start ( especially if you hate us and wanted the worst fort us because you hate Ronaldo ) , thank you for the hate!!

Portugal ole!

Benfiquista!

Supports
S.L. Benfica
You're fairly new you aren't you @Benfiquista!
Yes, I joined the Caf shortly before this year, and only started posting in the mains when the rules changed recently. But anyway, I was just joking. ;)

Me neither, but caga nisso! Somos campeos caralho!

I am still voiceless and speechless after light, against all odds we proved the world wrong! The best team won, not the team with the best players.

Pepe, Nani, Patricio, Guerreiro were all fantastic and our most consistent performers! Ronaldo was not his usual goal scoring self but he stood up when we needed it most and was the leader that we needed on and off the field and that outweighs his good performances.

People saying we had it easy and we were very lucky, I disagree to an extent although luck ALWAYS plays a part in winning football tournaments, especially knockout tournaments.

Thanks to those on the caf that rooted for Portugal and to those that were against us from the start ( especially if you hate us and wanted the worst fort us because you hate Ronaldo ) , thank you for the hate!!

Portugal ole!
I don't care what people say, really. What matters is that the trophy is now in Portugal! Finally!

It's an amazing feeling... Watching that EPIC moment when Éder, of all people, scores such a great goal... Seeing that beautiful trophy with those red and green ribbons... A dream come true!
I criticized our team quite a lot, but they showed that they were fighters and deserve this win. Thank you!

Portugal Campeão caralho!! É lidar!!

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Pepe got MoM.

Btw @Sly are you alive?
Barely. Worked with a huge hangover but it was worth it. Once in a life time occasion for us. These players will have my forever gratitude. Even Benfica and Porto players. Will never badmouth them, specially Eder the legend

united_99

Barely. Worked with a huge hangover but it was worth it. Once in a life time occasion for us. These players will have my forever gratitude. Even Benfica and Porto players. Will never badmouth them, specially Eder the legend
Nice, what a moment for you guys. Great work by all especially by Sporting! Congrats again, well deserved!

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Nice, what a moment for you guys. Great work by all especially by Sporting! Congrats again, well deserved!
Ty you mate, i appreciate it. Thanks extended to everyone who wished us well

Ban

You could see Portugal players believed in themselves from the 1st minute.
French had chances, attacked but never really looked like scoring tbh and never look convincing.
Sure, they hit the bar and maybe if that was another player it would gone it but they weren't anything special overall in the final and in the whole tournament.
Portugal, whatever you think about the way they won it, had a plan and stuck to it.

I watched all the goals from Euro today. I was sick when I saw our goals vs Spain cause I remembered how good I felt then and how horrible after we lost to Portugal. :)

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
Crap I have to buy a jersey with his name on it, when he came in I told my son we will win don't worry but at same time told a Brazilian friend we doomed and I even buy a jersey if he scores....my son heard that

lsd

The Oracle
What is amazing is Fergie kept in touch and followed the lives of most of the players that played for him. That is why so many love and respect him.
Pepe was delighted to see him as well and shook his hand .. Love to see the respect he gets from other players as well

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
So Griezmann did a Ballack.
Lost CL final on penalties and Euro final in the same summer.
They both even were the first penalty takers in the shoot out for their teams and both converted their pens.

I just hope unlike Ballack Griezmann eventually goes on to win at least one CL or tournament final.
:( I always wonder who would prevail if this match went to penalties.