Finally...The RedCafe Top 50 Video Games Of All Time - Brought to you by Duffy, not Duffer

Which countdown should we do next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kps88

The way this season has gone...KOTR will win and Revan won't stop talking about it for the next 10 years.

Cina

Yo imma just gonna say it, but XII be criminally undah-rated on the Caf yo, it's an amazin' f*ckin' game.

Cina

Zelda will have dicked KOTOR in votes overall.

Votes were shared between Majoras Mask, Link to the Past, OOT and Wind Waker.
I'd say Final Fantasy dicked everything overall.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
2. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
A.K.A - KOTOR
A.K.A - SW:KOTOR
A.K.A Knights Republic
A.K.A Kights of Revan's Pubic Area

Score:
Who Voted: @Cina @Alock1 @quackattack @TheRedDevil'sAdvocate @Twigg @Vitro @Revan @Redlambs @Dante @Minkaro @Revan @Cedric @Spoony @SmashedHombre @Nemesis9 @Siorac @Count Orduck @niMic @SharkyMcShark @paceme @Ryan's Beard @backofthenet @Kaos @Mel_F @Redlambs
Number 1 Votes: 4
Why Is It Here:
Caf Members who voted for this game are asked to submit a short paragraph on why they selected it for their lists.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I've never actually played that, graphics would probably be too shit to play right now though. Oh well.

Ocarina deservedly #1! Majora's mask should have been #2, but I'll let it slide... To be honest I found Majora's more fun than Ocarina, probably because of using all the masks and shit.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
It actually is, and it has a higher meta score than most of the others. It's a shame so many give up before it properly gets great.
Meh, it was mediocre at best.

I'd like to say it was a rare black spot in FF's history, but to be fair, it's better than 13, 13-2, 13-3, 13 feck offs with that Lightining shitc**t, and every other FF after it. It wouldn't be if Bravely Default or Lost Odyssey counted, though.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I've never actually played that, graphics would probably be too shit to play right now though. Oh well.

Ocarina deservedly #1! Majora's mask should have been #2, but I'll let it slide... To be honest I found Majora's more fun than Ocarina, probably because of using all the masks and shit.
I preferred it too, but both are two of the greatest games ever made

Link to the past too

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Not even close...

1. Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time

Score:
Who oted: @kps @JSArsenal @Care_de_Bobo @Mystry @RedMist99 @TheRedDevil'sAdvocate @vanthaman @MrEriksen @Scholesgoals @paceme @Aboutreika18 @Ryan's Beard @jakec @Patchbeard @duffer @CircusMonkey @Walrus @SilentWitness @Redlambs @Rooney in Paris @Zen @Mad Winger @bosnian_red @LoveInTheAsylum @R.N7
Number 1 Votes: 3
Why Is It Here:
Caf Members who voted for this game are asked to submit a short paragraph on why they selected it for their lists.

Revan

Assumptionman
Come on now Duffer, tell us that you were joking and put Kotor on the first place. There is no way that Ocarina got more votes than it (unless you have joined Ocarina and Majora).

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Meh, it was mediocre at best.

I'd like to say it was a rare black spot in FF's history, but to be fair, it's better than 13, 13-2, 13-3, 13 feck offs with that Lightining shitc*nt, and every other FF after it. It wouldn't be if Bravely Default or Lost Odyssey counted, though.
Yeah, Bravely Default and Lost Odyssey are basically Final Fantasy games. Especially Bravely Default and what I've played of it is fecking superb. Love the scaling system - I hope it becomes a standard in JRPGs.

Cina

What game had the most #1 votes? TLOU had 6, any higher?

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Watch it be 1st really and Duffy fecking with us.

KOTOR is great, but it definitely benefitted from being the clear winner of its series when the voting happened. Was there more votes for KOTOR than Half Life 1 & 2 combined?