Florentino Perez leaked comments

UnitedRepublic

Are there anymore quotes I was laughing out loud yesterday when I read all of his quotes.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Madrid really are in shambles

such comments leaking about the clubs greatest player who’s one of all the time greats. Really shows the true characters of Perez …not a care in the world. Hopefully this becomes a red flag in some players minds who are thinking about Madrid. They really don’t care much apart from using them. Could you imagine what he says to all the other players behind closed doors?
it is the same for every club out there.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Oh I don't think footballers care that much about what Florentino privately thinks of them. Real Madrid will continue to be an attractive destination.

zkap

Supports
Barça
Florentino sounds like Trump because it was made public. He said in private the things Trump says right in front of the camera, while making faces. This is good for a laugh, but I think it's normal that these things are said over the course of many years, you have a lot of heated moments, lost matches, lots of money at stake etc. This is a smear campaign, which is why we have no context or any positive comments apart from those that were not removed because they were a part of an insult that was going to be made public. If these are the comments that were chosen for release, I imagine the rest isn't that juicy.

Non-issue. Florentino will continue to Florentino now that it's over.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Florentino sounds like Trump because it was made public. He said in private the things Trump says right in front of the camera, while making faces. This is good for a laugh, but I think it's normal that these things are said over the course of many years, you have a lot of heated moments, lost matches, lots of money at stake etc. This is a smear campaign, which is why we have no context or any positive comments apart from those that were not removed because they were a part of an insult that was going to be made public. If these are the comments that were chosen for release, I imagine the rest isn't that juicy.

Non-issue. Florentino will continue to Florentino now that it's over.
Yes. Apart from ozil missus which is pretty harmful for her the rest are quite tame ror behind the ceo door talk

Dan-Utd

To be fair I can see why he thinks some of the things that he says,

I also think what he says in private is perfectly OK, I bet the chairman of Spurs had some private thoughts on the players they brought using the Gareth Bale money.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
What he says in private is "ok" in the sense that it's not illegal but the thoughts expressed and the dynamic are completely embarrassing and pathetic. The president of a football club that's always talking in public about the "dignity and grace of Real Madrid" cracking jokes about models the players at his club fecked. These aren't "heated" moments. This is just who the guy actually is: a catty old queen.