Gaming FM19 Experiment-Started | Updates are BACK nearly one year later

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@RedSky

The second of the strompup twins. Frankly both these players disgust me, cookie cutter super stars who play for city. Boring 8.05 rating nearly exactly matches his brother. I hope he breaks his leg and moves to India.

@Lay

Another PSG player, signed to replace Damien on the left of their attack. Costing them a mere 76m though. He has had a solid start to life in France, with a 7.59 rating and a starting spot on a star studded team. Won the league but nothing else. Will probably do well next year unless he is discarded for a shiny new toy.

@oneniltothearsenal

He is still with Lyon, though likely not for long with Real, Chelsea and United all interested. He has had a very good year in Ligue 1, managing an impressive 9 assists. Helped them win the French cup and finish runners up in the Europa League, being named in the team of the seaon for his efforts.

@altodevil

Another boring player, if only more clubs existed outside of PSG and City. Mainly played as a holding midfielder weirdly for them this year, still managing an impressive 17 goals though. Has interest from Real Madrid, I hope he moves for the sake of some variety.

@Varun

By far my favorite player, largely because he is much like this experiment, dead with the potentially to come back to life at any point. The Real Kashmir club legend banged in 30 goals for the Indian side and helped them win the 'Indian Durrand Cup' for the second year in a row. A hero to the people of Kashmir and the caf alike.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I wish I did a more interesting player.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The second of the strompup twins. Frankly both these players disgust me, cookie cutter super stars who play for city. Boring 8.05 rating nearly exactly matches his brother. I hope he breaks his leg and moves to India.
I'm guessing he wasn't in the World XI. Value is lower than Harry Maguire as well.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@MJJ

36 goals in 54 games says enough for this player. Leagues top scorer second year in a row helping Monaco to a second place finish. Is now considered a club Icon. Strange how none of the massive clubs have made a move for him yet.

@Skizzo

His performances at Atletico earned him a move to United, where the AI has done its normal United job of assembling a team of mega stars and playing them each about 15 games a season. Lawman has managed to escape it this season however, making 46 appearances for the club, winning the league in the process. He cost the club 94m to compete with Willem Geubbels who was bought for 105m the season before, Moussa Demeble who cost them 70m the season before that and Rashford in a 1 striker formation. The big test fro him is avoiding being thrown aside for a new shiny toy. He won the domestic treble in his first season of English football.

@harms

He now actually plays for Napoli, and plays reasonably well too. Weirdly it looks like he might move from Napoli to Barca the reverse of his namesake.Other than actually playing games though it's been a quiet season for him.

@P-Nut

This injury note is now a backup at Brighton. Moving their for 7,25 million. He has made 12 appearances for them in 3 years. Time for him to move back to the championship, at least Dwight Gayle had crystanbull.

@Šjor Bepo

Somehow worse than p-nut. He got loaned from Watford to Forrest, where he only made 3 appearances. Maybe leaving Belarus was a mistake after all.

@Solius

A key player for Bayern, he get's a bit of leeway from my hate of good players as he is a fullback, and doesn't play for city or Psg. Won the Bundesliga and was named in it's team of the season. Weirdly part of a Bayern team that lost to Real Madrid in the quarter finals of the Europa League.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Mover over Lazarus here is spontaneus1

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I might need to intervene somewhat to make some players careers more interesting.
Do you have the in game editor? Bring my determination, professionalism down and raise my injury process please.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Well fecking done for bringing this back. Much needed at the moment.

My player looks as busy as I am at the moment though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wtf is this.

Finally I'm out of portsmouth.