Football Betting Thread 12/13

Liam147

On Probation
Fulham vs Man City : Fulham 4.50
Sunderland vs Wigan : Sunderland 2.10
Man Utd vs Tottenham : Man Utd 1.53
Arsenal vs Chelsea : Arsenal 2.15
QPR vs West Ham : QPR 2.10

Then I've got the same, but City to beat Fulham, and Stoke to beat Swansea, instead of QPR.

They're about 64/1 and 34/1

Also got a fiver on United and Arsenal to win at about 6/5.

Liam147

On Probation
Unites odds at 1.45 vs Spurs seemed a bit crap for my liking
We always beat them though. I don't pay much attention to those stats. Like a few years ago when "City haven't won here in 300 years", yeah, but they've got a completely overhauled squad, so that doesn't mean anything. But with United, there are set fixtures in place in Fergie, then the likes of Giggs and Scholes and the others who've been there for years.

We have had a share of luck against them in recent years (Carrick, Carroll, possibly Nani), but we do always win.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Chelsea-draw HT/FT @ 15/1
Podolski 2-1 anytime scorecast @ 16/1
Norwich-Liverpool draw-draw & Sunderland-Wigan sunderland-sunderland @ 20/1

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
United
Sunderland
Liverpool
Everton

@ 7.50

Gervinho to score anytime @ 3.50

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Just put a LOT of money on Liverpool minus 0.75 on the asian handicap. the dippers better win today.

Havak

Pokemon master
I stuck a fiver on:

Everton to win (when they were drawing)
Man City to win (when they were losing)
Newcastle to win (at 0-0)
Man United to win

Return was around £115, but it's not going my way now. Need Newcastle to step it up and bag two goals.. Still need City to score again and us to win later, so think it's fecked. As long as it's only City that cost me the winnings, I'll be happy :P

JohnLocke

Just about to win £147 when Malaga : Betis finishes (4:0).

Stuck a tenner on a few weeks ago and have been picking two certs every week and doubling the money (or there abouts) and just keep betting the winnings. So far so good. (Everton were my other team today).

Don't know if my balls are big enough to bet the £147 on two teams next week though. Might cash out £120 and just start the doubling again with £27 next week and see how that pans out.

Even if I bet the £147 and lose I will "technically" only be down a tenner. The potential winnings start to get really good at about this point but I don't know if I have the nerve to keep going.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Just about to win £147 when Malaga : Betis finishes (4:0).

Stuck a tenner on a few weeks ago and have been picking two certs every week and doubling the money (or there abouts) and just keep betting the winnings. So far so good. (Everton were my other team today).

Don't know if my balls are big enough to bet the £147 on two teams next week though. Might cash out £120 and just start the doubling again with £27 next week and see how that pans out.

Even if I bet the £147 and lose I will "technically" only be down a tenner. The potential winnings start to get really good at about this point but I don't know if I have the nerve to keep going.
My advice would be to take out 100, and continue with 47. You'll be up 100 and still be able to continue rolling on the doubles.

JohnLocke

My advice would be to take out 100, and continue with 47. You'll be up 100 and still be able to continue rolling on the doubles.
Yeah I might go with taking £110 out so im £100 up and then it will only take a couple of weeks to get back to £100+.

The odds I got for Malaga and everton today were about 1.3 or so. Put £63.27 on.

I think it's the way forward with betting as you lose more often than not when picking a few teams and sticking a tenner on them.

JohnLocke

Spurs just made me lose $100, wasn't expecting that.
The way United are playing at the minute I'm reluctant to bet on them unless it's against seriously weak opposition at OT.

Just wasted £7 on Nantes as William Hill hadnt updated the scores properly when I placed my bet.

Brwned

Did an accumulator at 78/1, £6.75 on it would make me £533. 6/10 won so far, still need:

Lazio v Siena @ 1.69
Cagliari v Pescara @ 1.75
Falcao to score anytime @ 1.7
Real Madrid v Deportivo @ 1.12

If Falcao scores that's me halfway to a small £25 win and practically halfway to the five hundred. Madrid are bound to win, so it's Lazio v Siena and Cagliari v Pescara that I need a bit of luck with. Lazio can easily do it (Siena are 5/1 to win, although they're in form on the road this season) but Cagliari are a wildcard and could be the ones to ruin it.

Code:
6.75	Matched	

Parma vs AC Milan : Both Teams to Score	Yes	Back	

Won	

Lazio vs Siena : Match Odds	Lazio	Back	

Matched	

Cagliari vs Pescara : Match Odds	Cagliari	Back	

Matched	

Werder Bremen vs FC Bayern München : Match Odds	FC Bayern München	Back	

Won	

Juventus vs AS Roma : Both Teams to Score	Yes	Back	

Won	

Espanyol vs Atlético Madrid : Anytime Goalscorer	Radamel Falcao Garcia	Back	

Matched	

Borussia Dortmund vs Borussia Mönchengladbach : Match Odds	Borussia Dortmund	Back	

Won	

Sevilla vs FC Barcelona : Match Odds	FC Barcelona	Back	

Won	

Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruña : Match Odds	Real Madrid	Back	

Matched	

Málaga vs Real Betis : Match Odds	Málaga	Back	

Won

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
United cost me 200 quid, cant get a break with this betting lark.
I generally never bet on United - if they lose, you take a double hit basically; financially and mentally :lol:

If anything, I tend to bet sometimes on double chance Draw/(opposition) when United plays. I haven't done it this season at all, but I think I might start doing it again soon - we have a difficult bout of fixtures coming up.

@Brwned, Seems Caligari are letting you down so far. 1-0 down and playing with 10 men; I hope you covered it.

Brwned

Nope, was waiting on Cagliari and Lazio coming through and then laying Madrid/Falcao. That red's a killer, no chance now.

JohnLocke

I cashed out £110 and bet the remaining £30 on PSV and Real Madrid. Only £43 returns but I'll bet that on another two "certs" next week, or the week after as I think it's internationals again.

Provided they come through of course!

Brwned

Code:
[B]Spartak Moscow vs Celtic : Both Teams to Score[/B]	Yes	Back	
[U]1.85[/U]
Won	
[B]CFR Cluj vs Man Utd : Half Time Over/Under[/B]	Over	Back	
[U]2.70[/U]
Matched	
[B]Valencia vs Lille OSC : Half Time/Full Time	Valencia/Valencia[/B]	Back	
[U]2.30[/U]
Matched	
[B]FC Nordsjælland vs Chelsea : Half Time Over/Under	Over[/B]	Back	
[U]2.47[/U]
Matched	
[B]FC BATE Borisov vs FC Bayern München : Half Time/Full Time[/B]	FC Bayern München/FC Bayern München	Back	
[U]1.83[/U]
Matched	
[B]Juventus vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Both Teams to Score	Yes[/B]	Back	
[U]1.80[/U]	
Matched

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Juventus
Bayern -1
Chelsea -1
Barcelona -1
Man Utd -1
Valencia

5 bucks on it for a potential 120. Hope I get lucky tonight.

JohnLocke

Nice treble tonight with Chelsea, Barca and Utd at 3-1 giving me around £100 profit to end what has been a nasty losing streak.
Nice! Always good to get some money back.

Was thinking of going for a treble today but I stuck to my guns on the double. Glad I didn't as Munich were my other choice today.

Brwned

Madrid/Ajax
HT/FT
75/1

Huge odds on Betfair, worth a couple of quid?

JohnLocke

Browned: yeah seems like it could be worth a couple of quid. But it's huge odds for a reason.

CJ: Yep money in the bank :nervous: I'm not betting on anything today. Too dodgy for my liking.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I stuck a £10 on a goal to be scored in the 27th minute or later in the City/Dortmund game. £20 return. Also stuck a £5 on 1-1 so thats £35 return aswell.

Not bad.