Football Betting Thread 12/13

Forevergiggs

Terrible. There's always one team that spastically ruins your accumulator.
There is hardly better feelings then winning 4 or more teams parlays but they are really stupid bets.

I used to make them all the time when I was a novice gambler. The one in 100 that came through made me feel great but I soon enough realized that they are a sucker bet.

I like teases and getting 6 points though. :)

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

I regularly win money from doubles and trebles but anything above quadruple's and it's just pissing money away. You spend so much of the night watching out for so many different scores that you end up ignoring the game too.

Atletico, Marseille, Metalist and Lazio look set for wins, Rubin Kazan and Anzhi too, Hannover are great value at 1.73 for the home win and Inter at 1.8 is worth a look with them looking good away recently (5 wins, 12 goals scored, 0 conceded).

Anzhi & Inter to win at HT @ 3/1
Atletico, Marseille, Metalist and Hannover to win at HT @ 9/1

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Anyone got anything for the late Europa League kick offs? Only Athletico Madrid jumps out at me, maybe Marseille too.

I have stuck a £5 on an ambitious Napoli (vs PSV away) and Molde (vs Stuttgart home) with potential winnings at £90-something.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Just won £50 off £5, had Tottenham, Basel, Bilbao and Basel games to have both teams scoring.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Gone for 3 draws for 8:05PM kick-offs:

Liverpool vs Udinese, Newcastle vs Bordeaux, PSV vs Napoli

£5 gives £219

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Gone for 3 draws for 8:05PM kick-offs:

Liverpool vs Udinese, Newcastle vs Bordeaux, PSV vs Napoli

£5 gives £219
I will mimic that bet, maybe with a lower stake though.
By the way, £5 on betvictor would give £259.

Brwned

Just waiting on Atletico and Marseille for £150, money in the bank right? :nervous:

Brwned

Couldn't bear it! Played FIFA for pretty much the entire second half, checked in at 85 mins and gave up at that point. Only just found out there now that they scored a screamer with the last kick of the game! The luck's been with me recently so...

£125 on City/Sunderland BTS @ evens
£50 on 2 or 3 goals @ evens

Sunderland have scored in every game, City have scored and conceded in every game...at the very least City will score a couple, ideally it'll be 2-1 Sunderland of course. Can see Sunderland sneaking an early one.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu

I regularly win money from doubles and trebles but anything above quadruple's and it's just pissing money away. You spend so much of the night watching out for so many different scores that you end up ignoring the game too.

Atletico, Marseille, Metalist and Lazio look set for wins, Rubin Kazan and Anzhi too, Hannover are great value at 1.73 for the home win and Inter at 1.8 is worth a look with them looking good away recently (5 wins, 12 goals scored, 0 conceded).

Anzhi & Inter to win at HT @ 3/1
Atletico, Marseille, Metalist and Hannover to win at HT @ 9/1
Won with those teams aswell, took Prague and PSV as they were evens to beat a struggling Bilbao and a Napoli squad that was rotated. Helped ease the blow of Schalke losing me a chunk after being up 2-1 and up a man to Montpellier only to draw 2-2 :mad:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Couldn't bear it! Played FIFA for pretty much the entire second half, checked in at 85 mins and gave up at that point. Only just found out there now that they scored a screamer with the last kick of the game! The luck's been with me recently so...

£125 on City/Sunderland BTS @ evens
£50 on 2 or 3 goals @ evens

Sunderland have scored in every game, City have scored and conceded in every game...at the very least City will score a couple, ideally it'll be 2-1 Sunderland of course. Can see Sunderland sneaking an early one.
feck I gave up on mine too! I saw it on the 86th minute or so I believe and I just went downstairs.

Happy days :lol:

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Thanks for the tips, Brwned. I love you.

Brwned

Happy to help! I'm thinking West Brom are the best value on Saturday.

West Brom v QPR

This season West Brom have won 3 out of 3 at home against Everton, Liverpool and Reading and overall they have 8 home wins from their last 11 league games. QPR on the other hand haven't won an away game in 2012 and have lost 13 of their last 16 away league games.

West Brom to win @ 1.9

QPR have scored in each of the last 5 games and in 9 of the last 11 so both teams to score is on, but one of those games was a 1-0 loss v West Brom.

BTS @ 1.7

West Brom to win by 1 @ 3/1
Everton v Wigan

Everton have drawn 7 of their last 14 league games away from home, 6 of which were score draws, 4 of which were 1-1s. The last two matches at the DW between these two teams ended in 1-1. Wigan have failed to win in all three home games this year, and aside from that four game winning run at the end of last season they haven't won a league game at home in over a year.

Everton or draw @ 1.2 (multiples)
1-1 draw @ 7.6

Everton scored in 15 of their last 20 away league games,Wigan scored in 9 of their 13 home league games in 2012.

BTS @ 1.8
Swansea v Reading

Swansea have scored in 12 of their 18 home league games last season and 9 of their 12 in 2012 (only Newcastle and Everton stopped them from scoring). Reading have scored in 16 of their 19 away games in 2012 and have scored in 4 of their 5 Premier League games so far.

BTS @ 1.8

Swansea have scored the first goal in 10 of the last 15 home league games, Reading have conceded the first goal in 4 of their 5 PL games.

Swansea first team to score @ 1.6
Code:
Longshots:
Wigan-Everton 1-1 draw & West Brom to win by 1 @ 25/1
£5 wins £125

Swansea to score first goal
Everton to win at half-time
Manchester City to win at half-time
Draw/West Brom HT/FT

30/1

Saturday 4-fold:
West Brom win
Arsenal win
BTS Wigan-Everton
BTS Swansea-Reading

10/1

Havak

Pokemon master
Won £40 from a £1 on Wednesday with:

Real Madrid > Deportivo
Arsenal > Olympiacos
AC Milan > Zenit
Chelsea > Nordsjaelland
Getafe > Mallorca
Man Utd > Cluj
Barcelona > Benfica

Took Brwned's tip of:

West Brom win
Arsenal win
BTS Wigan-Everton
BTS Swansea-Reading

But I thought feck it and went against his no more than a quadruple, so I've added Chelsea and Man City to win on top of it. Think it was about 17/1.

Gee Male

Have put 24 quid on between the West Brom/QPR and Swansea/Reading games today. Strongly fancy two home wins here, despite Swansea's recent form.

Backed singles and a double and then did the same on both to win minus 1. Returns of over 120 quid if all come in.

Ambitious.

Brwned

Reading are bound to get a win at some point and generally they've played well so I've stayed clear of the result there.

Goals Galore
Coventry v Bournemouth (21 goals in Bournemouth's last 5 away games)
Oldham - Preston (22 goals in Preston's last 5 games)
Plymouth - Afc Wimbledon (average of 3 goals per game in last 5 games)
Oxford - Gillingham (combined, the two teams have scored 2 goals or more in 8 of the last 10 games)
Accrington - Rochdale (both scored in each of the last 5 games)

For every team, at least 8 of the last ten 10 games have seen both teams score.
£10 @ 16/1

Fletcher's scored the first goal in 4 of his last 5 games...

S Fletcher & 2-1 @ 28/1
S Fletcher & 3-1 @ 32/1

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I don't think Arsenal will win at West Ham. For me Diaby is a big loss for them.

Brwned

If Arsenal and West Ham both score I win £130 from two £10 4-folds, if over two and a half goals are scored I win £80 and if Arsenal win I get £55...need that 2-1 for a big win.

JohnLocke

Real and Barca bts looks like a good bet for tomorrow.
I'm on a strict policy of only betting on two teams to win. Sometimes one team depending, but they need to be almost certs to win.

If I hadn't of cashed out any money I'd be about £700 up from a tenner, but it's too scary.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I think I'll go for a draw tomorrow.
I might even be a bad-ass and go for TWO draws in the two rival matches tomorrow.

JohnLocke

If Arsenal and West Ham both score I win £130 from two £10 4-folds, if over two and a half goals are scored I win £80 and if Arsenal win I get £55...need that 2-1 for a big win.
That's some pretty impressive betting you've done in the last couple of days. Impressive!!

Brwned

Accumulators

Code:
No.	Selections	Event	Event Date	E/W Terms	Odds	Result
1	[B]Napoli	[/B]
Napoli v Udinese
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	1.50	To Run
2	[B]Juventus[/B]	
Siena v Juventus
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	1.53	To Run
3	[B]Tottenham[/B]	
Tottenham v Aston Villa
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	1.44	To Run
4	[B]Mallorca[/B]	
Mallorca v Granada
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	1.83	To Run
5	Goal ([B]both teams to score[/B])	
[B]Borussia M'gladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt[/B]
(Goal / No Goal)	07/10/2012	None	1.53	To Run
6	Goal ([B]both teams to score[/B])	
[B]Hannover 96 v Borussia Dortmund[/B]
(Goal / No Goal)	07/10/2012	None	1.57	To Run
7	[B]Bayer Leverkusen[/B]	
VfB Stuttgart v Bayer Leverkusen
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	2.62	To Run
£5 wins £187.

Code:
1	[B]Mallorca[/B]	
Mallorca v Granada
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	1.83	To Run
2	[B]Atletico Madrid[/B]	
Atletico Madrid v Malaga
(Full Time Result)	07/10/2012	None	1.72	To Run
3	Goal ([B]both teams to score[/B])	
[B]Barcelona v Real Madrid[/B]
(Goal / No Goal)	07/10/2012	None	1.50	To Run
4	Goal ([B]both teams to score[/B])	
[B]Roma v Atalanta[/B]
(Goal / No Goal)	07/10/2012	None	1.57	To Run
5	Goal ([B]both teams to score[/B])	
[B]AC Milan v Inter Milan[/B]
(Goal / No Goal)	07/10/2012	None	1.83	To Run
£5 wins £63.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
You were smashing the Euros as well I remember, gonna start copying your bets!