Football Betting Thread 13/14

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Having a dabble on a Luton & Wrexham double tonight in the conference @ 2.81.

Considering adding Forest Green in there for a treble at around 5.6.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I added them to my accy! Slow games tonight, hardly any goals. Infact, just that one goal in the conference.

Baxter

Regarding the Eng-Sco game, I spent the whole first half up until Sterling scored saying he would score. Every time he got the ball he was in yards of space. Was too lazy to put the money on it though.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Typical - the bet I didn't place in here turned out to be a successful one.

Treble of a Belgian team called Wil, Grimsby and Luton. 5/1 ish.

Donut

Which betting sites are you guys using? I got the betting chills back, and I want to bet a bit. I was using bwin, but had some problems with them canceling bets that were clearly won, so don't want to go back there. I'm mainly betting football, and if possible MMA/UFC.

arjwiz

Which betting sites are you guys using? I got the betting chills back, and I want to bet a bit. I was using bwin, but had some problems with them canceling bets that were clearly won, so don't want to go back there. I'm mainly betting football, and if possible MMA/UFC.
I use bwin and willhill. I prefer whill for the interface, choice of games, and odds, but I've experienced winning bets being quietly marked as losers on both willhill and bet365 (which I don't use anymore).

Donut

I use bwin and willhill. I prefer whill for the interface, choice of games, and odds, but I've experienced winning bets being quietly marked as losers on both willhill and bet365 (which I don't use anymore).

Thanks. Seems they all do this shit... I was leaning towards bet365, how come you left it?

arjwiz

I was leaning towards bet365, how come you left it?

Because I left the UK, and bet365 don't allow accounts in France.

I think I prefered bet365 the most, though. They have a fantastic interface, good odds, and a very wide variety of games.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I'm livid and happy.

Bad news first. I looked at fixtures, and went for Inverness to beat Dundee United away (Success) as well as a draw (to which I thought was) Bolton vs Reading.

That game ended in a draw. But, what I did was when I was looking for the match, I did "ctrl+f > bolton" on the site, and it landed on Nottingham Forest vs Bolton that's next week. So that bet is still open, but I should have won it :lol: Livid.

Either way - had a treble of Dortmund, Watford and Leyton Orient. Success £10 on that. So £45ish on that.

Plus, I have a 5-fold still going of Dortmund, Leverkusen, Blackpool (all three have won) with Lyon and Porto to win tonight. 9/1 £10 on it.

Kidderminster is my pick tonight.
I did it again. I looked at my open bets, and noticed my Kidderminster bet was still there. I thought "Stupid website". I then notice that I ended up doing the exact same blunder as I did with the first post. I ctrl+f Kidderminster, and it came up with BRAINTREE vs Kidderminster, which is on Saturday :lol:

I'm pleased because Kidderminster lost last night - but I seriously need to pay more attention to what I'm looking at :lol:

But yeah, doing well on the Japan-Uruguay game. Japan haven't been great at home recently - and with Suarez and Forlan leading the attack, I was frothing at the mouth when I saw Uruguay NOT being odds on. So I had Forlan and Suarez to score first - Forlan scored first, so I made a profit on that. I also had Uruguay to win draw-no-bet (just in case) and they are leading 4-1 at the moment. Finally, I had Suarez to score and Urguay to win at 33/10. Easy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Couple of coupons for tonight. A £5 treble of Columbia, USA and Ukraine. A £5 long shot of Austria, Belgium, Croatia -2, Scotland +2, Iceland, Germany and Brazil.

Havak

Pokemon master
What does everyone think of:

Germany (Paraguay)
England (Scotland)
(Switzerland) Brazil
(Ecuador) Spain

Get better than 5/1 on it, worth a punt?

Edit: Could add something like Ukraine if you're feeling lucky, get better than 8/1 for that.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I never back Spain, they are always capable of getting freak results and often struggle to score every time I put them on. I'm also wary to put England on (I'm Scottish) but also because I can't see their players taking it seriously so close to the start of the season.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Egypt (1-0 currently), Brazil, Germany, Croatia, Colombia for me. I think 5/1 or 6/1 - betvictor doesn't show the accumulator odds after you've made the bet.

Also went for a bundle of Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia at 13/1.

Baxter

Scotland 15/2 to get 3 or more cards. Seems like very good value. (Willy Hill)

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Scotland 15/2 to get 3 or more cards. Seems like very good value. (Willy Hill)

I've never been one for yellow cards - some might say the anti-Decotron - but it's not a bad shout to be fair. Although, it's a friendly so will the referee be that card-happy?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I've never been one for yellow cards - some might say the anti-Decotron - but it's not a bad shout to be fair. Although, it's a friendly so will the referee be that card-happy?

That's the only problem with that bet tonight. If Caldwell was playing I'd have had him to get a card, especially with Rooney & Wilshere starting.

Don't know where my money is going tonight yet.

Baxter

That was the problem. Especially with it close to the season, maybe predicting challenges to go flying in is a bit optimistic. I could see Hanley, Hutton and Brown all getting booked however.

I'm wanting an coupon on but not sure. Was looking at Colombia, Belgium, Ukraine, Brazil and Italy at about 26/1. Belgium and Italy might be a bit hopeful though.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Went with Rooney to score, and Rooney to get booked, was going to go Brown for a booking too, but his odds were down at 2.22.

Scotlands CB's arent even on betfair.

Decotron

Hoolahan and Walter to score anytime 13/2 & 10/3
Wilson 6/1 Whelan 5/1 to be booked anytime
Hutton 3/1 and Snodgrass 3/1 to be booked anytime
Welbeck to score anytime 4/1
Rooney 7/5 to score anytime

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Dzeko to score first. Placed a £10 on it 5 minutes in at 4/1. He scores 3 minutes later. Tidy.

Baxter

£10 single on Colombia got my money back. My coupon was shit.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Small acc for the weekend

West Ham
West Brom
Norwich
Sunderland
Swansea

126/1