Football Betting Thread 13/14

Santos J

Had £20 on Brazil 3-1 last night @ 13.00 so I'm happy already!

Not got anything on for today yet but Chile to nil @ 2.25 is decent, can't see Australia being much of a threat. Other two games could go either way I reckon, especially the Mexico one.

Zen

A South American Double today can be had at nearly 3/1 before any special enhancements. Take that as you will. Greece are a bit stubborn, but still, for a double, it's good odds.

I'd be tempted to do on handicaps too. -1 on both gives nearly 9/1. Have to have something on England, so a couple of quid on Rooney first goalscorer. But that's all I have riding on that, nothing in accys or anything.

Zen

If someones sad enough to photoshop(and it happens all the time on twitter) "big wins"....yeah I feel for them.

Zen

Im having a mare. Not down yet and I do have some decent ones pending, but yeah I'll wait on my free bets from Messi/Neymar goals for my next bout of bets. Uruguay, as happy as I am they didn't get anything murdered me.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Switzerland or Ecuador today?

The other 2 games are obvious.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Had an accum which consisted of a few tennis/football from last month and all thats left is austrailia to lose to both spain and holland.
Algeria and korea to lose to belgium and russia.
Thats 640£ from a fiver
How are algeria and korea??

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
My young lad is waiting on Belgium match tomorrow night being over 2.5 goals for almost £23,000 of a £20 stake.
What a champ. Is he going to potentially cover? Seems Under 2.5 goals is 11/10 (on betvictor anyway) so could be in for a massive profit either way. Could easily put £1000 on it at least.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

That is going around twitter. Not transfer related but didn't want to make a thread about a picture. In case you're wondering, those are the first fixtures of the premier league.
OK lads we have 2 months to correctly predict these fixtures. Time is on our side - together we can do it!

Wayne's World

I literally just put €10 on Dempsey to score the first goal about 2 minutes ago, he scores after 30 seconds I love this World Cup :devil:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I got £20 on Brazil and Belgium double today.

Was thinking of a smaller handicap with the same teams. Both teams -1.

onesaf

What a champ. Is he going to potentially cover? Seems Under 2.5 goals is 11/10 (on betvictor anyway) so could be in for a massive profit either way. Could easily put £1000 on it at least.
They have offered £11,000 to cash in, his wife knows about it so I think he will probably be cashing in lol
Did he hedge it then? Or did he just win £23k!?
He cashed it in for the £11k earlier today, I'm sure he is gutted, haven't had a chance to speak to him as he is at work but sent him a message earlier saying he had done the right thing no matter what happens in the Belgium match. I know he also had them in another bet for the over 2.5 goals that leaves him waiting on the Dutch tomorrow for another £2.5k very good week he is having.

Tarrou

They have offered £11,000 to cash in, his wife knows about it so I think he will probably be cashing in lol

He cashed it in for the £11k earlier today, I'm sure he is gutted, haven't had a chance to speak to him as he is at work but sent him a message earlier saying he had done the right thing no matter what happens in the Belgium match. I know he also had them in another bet for the over 2.5 goals that leaves him waiting on the Dutch tomorrow for another £2.5k very good week he is having.
It's definitely the right thing to do. It's hard not to be results orientated in these situations, but you just can't take that kind of risk unless the money means nothing to you.

The way the game was going it didn't look like Belgium would score either. The game had under 2.5 goals written all over it.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Can he start posting his bets here please?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Will a supporter invade the pitch during matchplay? Yes @ 2.45

Finally! I've been waiting for this moment for two weeks.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Will a supporter invade the pitch during matchplay? Yes @ 2.45

Finally! I've been waiting for this moment for two weeks.
I was actually going to put a bet on that with william!