Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I've gone for -4.5 @1.875 but I'll probably cash out if they get a few early goals. 1-0 up after 11 minutes at the moment.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
1-0 half time. Open goal missed, 4 excellent chances missed. Disgusted it is only 1-0. Need a very early goal second half to open the floodgates. No reason why it can't go like the Swiss game.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Ridiculous that she scored that one then they proceeded to miss so many easy ones. So many offsides as well that are just a fraction of a second too late.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
3-0 Norway

Hopefully the floodgates open, I bet Ivory Coast are exhausted now.

DannyDash

Bolivia are shocking away from La Paz, how they winning this, though I fancy Ecuador to get back into this.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Terrible game, first lost bet on this tournament. Missed an open goal, header from a yard, another header when anywhere on target was in, hit the post, skied chance after chance. Played terrible and should still have scored 5 easily.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Norway have been absolutely dreadful. So many balls lumped forward.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
My pre-match bets were Valencia anytime and Ecuador to score at least 2 goals. Both singles. So there hopefully kick starts my Copa America mojo.

Think Chile -1 for the 00:30 kick off.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Boca with Carlos Tevez will be nice to bet on next year, he's way too good for that league - I predict > 30 league goals.
Nah, as good as he is it is one of the lowest scoring leagues ever. Thrashing are so rare. One of the most boring leagues.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Tempted by BTTS in two games today. Switzerland Women v Cameroon Women @ Evens and Paraguay v Jamaica @ 11/10. Will probably just put a small amount on a double.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Won a fortune today so stuck a fair bit (£250) on Brazil to beat Colombia.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Not putting any decent sums on Copa America unless something amazing like Ecuador being 3-0 down to Bolivia comes up again. Too unpredictable so far.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah I'm unsure about it too.

I fancy a dabble though so may go for over 2.5 goals tonight. It's above evens, Colombia need to win really, which will leave them exposed.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Not putting any decent sums on Copa America unless something amazing like Ecuador being 3-0 down to Bolivia comes up again. Too unpredictable so far.
Yeah, the bookies will be loving this tournament so far. Having said that, what do you think of over 2.5 goals in the Brazil Colombia game at 11/10? Colombia can't afford to lose and it's unlikely they'll be able to shut Brazil out. I'm thinking I'll either bet a modest amount on that or go with 2/3 match goals at 20/21.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, the bookies will be loving this tournament so far. Having said that, what do you think of over 2.5 goals in the Brazil Colombia game at 11/10? Colombia can't afford to lose and it's unlikely they'll be able to shut Brazil out. I'm thinking I'll either bet a modest amount on that or go with 2/3 match goals at 20/21.
Brazil posed virtually no threat for about 80 minutes of the Peru game and that was against a much worse side. First 10 minutes started so open then Brazil started playing terribly. Willian was excellent and Neymar looked dangerous but couldn't do much with the quality of those around him. Colombia were very, very poor in their opening game. Unlikely both play as bad as they did but personally can't back in before kick off.

If the game starts open then it's a very good bet. I'm terrified of betting anything before the first 20 minutes in these games as the underdogs just seem to score first every game.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Brazil posed virtually no threat for about 80 minutes of the Peru game and that was against a much worse side. First 10 minutes started so open then Brazil started playing terribly. Willian was excellent and Neymar looked dangerous but couldn't do much with the quality of those around him. Colombia were very, very poor in their opening game. Unlikely both play as bad as they did but personally can't back in before kick off.

If the game starts open then it's a very good bet. I'm terrified of betting anything before the first 20 minutes in these games as the underdogs just seem to score first every game.
Cheers. Have decided to put a small amount on the 2 or 3 goals bet instead.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
4 cards in the first half, then none in the 2nd :lol: They don't count if the match has finished sadly.

Fancy England to win tonight for some reason in the U21.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
4 cards in the first half, then none in the 2nd :lol: They don't count if the match has finished sadly.

Fancy England to win tonight for some reason in the U21.
Personally fancy Portugal to not lose tonight, but no bets until I see the lineups and the start of the game. I was on Sweden earlier on to not lose and even down to 10 they were miles better than Italy. A lot of teams overrated in this competition.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Personally fancy Portugal to not lose tonight, but no bets until I see the lineups and the start of the game. I was on Sweden earlier on to not lose and even down to 10 they were miles better than Italy. A lot of teams overrated in this competition.
Yeah I seen the Sweden result, surprised me. Maybe I'll steer clear of the match tonight then. Gambling for gamblings sake half the time now.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah I seen the Sweden result, surprised me. Maybe I'll steer clear of the match tonight then. Gambling for gamblings sake half the time now.
Germany was much more of a surprise. Italy's youth sides aren't any better relatively speaking than their national team. Struggle against anyone they are expected to beat. Think there's more quality in the Portugal squad, Kane aside the England team looks very average.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, I nearly went for Portugal at HT but still was too unsure :lol: Nice work @Spiersy
England vastly overrated, probably back against them every game on handicaps. Will back Denmark on handicaps every game too. Czech's and Italy the worst teams in each group in my opinion.
Gutted there's no decent games on tonight, just Peru Venezuela, probably the most evenly matched game of the tournament.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
England vastly overrated, probably back against them every game on handicaps. Will back Denmark on handicaps every game too. Czech's and Italy the worst teams in each group in my opinion.
Gutted there's no decent games on tonight, just Peru Venezuela, probably the most evenly matched game of the tournament.
yeah, I'm looking for something to bet on just so I have something to keep me interested later :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'd go small stakes on backing Venezuela tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.