Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On USA -1 asian small. Very good line up with Zardes, Dempsey, Bradley and Johansson all starting. Jamaica are very poor.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Legia Warsaw v Podbeskidzie kicks off at 17:00 in the Polish league. Legia to win to nil pays Evens which I'll be backing.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Legia Warsaw v Podbeskidzie kicks off at 17:00 in the Polish league. Legia to win to nil pays Evens which I'll be backing.
Was a good call. I am late in here but Jagiellonia in Polish league were great value as well, I put them on evens and it was easy money. Legia -1 also at evens, again easy money.

I shall be posting some tips about Polish league in the future. It's very unpredictable but thanks to that it is possible to grab great value sometimes.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Can you do a reverse forecast on who will finish 1st/2nd in the league next season? I want to put money on us and Arsenal but not sure if this is possible?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Keflavik v FH at 20:15 in the Icelandic Premier League today. BTTS pays 8/11. Has landed in all 6 Keflavik home games this season and 4/6 away games for FH. Both sides average over 3.4 goals a game so far this season. Looks a solid bet, might wait in play though as neither side tends to score early on so a bit of patience could pay off.

Sarni

Absolutely nothing to put money on in this CL qualfying. All games look set to be very close with little to no value to be had there.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Been probably a month since my last bet. I thought I'd be taking advantage of these Scandinavian matches.

Tarrou

Anyone doing any ante-post league bets? I usually do an acculator for the four English leagues, but not had much of a look yet. The Championship, as always, looks tricky to call.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Have had a good break (and my account has thanked me for it!) but almost ready to go again. Decided not to bother trying to piece anything together from the summer games, but can't wait to get stuck in again this season.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Backing Helsinborg to beat Kalmar and Under 2.5 goals in the NK Zagreb v Dinamo Zagreb match. Pays 3.62/1

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Are Arsenal really favourites for this?

Chelsea at 2.80 in normal time is surely worth a punt.

MajorTom

Looking at the line-ups, think Arsenal have the better midfield and attack. Chelsea are normally solid defending as a team but PSG were all over them in their last pre-season game and they got battered by New York before that so think they look vulnerable. Saying that though, Arsenal's defence is shite so it could go either way. I lost 2k last weekend so think I'm going to chance it on Chelsea at those odds depending on how the game looks after 15mins and it's still 0-0.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
BTTS in Vojvodina v Javor Ivanjica pays 6/4 and seems a little overpriced to me. I'm backing it, kicks off in 5 minutes.

Carlsen19

Not football related but it's a question relating to gambling so thought I'd stick it in here. Won some money online and withdrew it to my card however I lost the card last night so I've cancelled it. Will that have any effect on my withdrawal? Will I still get it?

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
Not football related but it's a question relating to gambling so thought I'd stick it in here. Won some money online and withdrew it to my card however I lost the card last night so I've cancelled it. Will that have any effect on my withdrawal? Will I still get it?
Credits are fine to go in even if the card is cancelled, expired etc. Won't take longer than normal either so couple days you should have the money in.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I wouldn't assume so. Your card is just a means to access your account and the withdrawal is going to your account. It should be fine.

Coral are doing an offer. Place £20 on any team to win the league, either outright or e/w, and you get a free £5 bet every time that team wins a game in August.

The max they'll lost in free bets is as only as much as you've initially placed, for example United have 4 games in August, that's potentially £20 in free bets.

Carlsen19

@Bubz27 @LitterBug cheers guys. Withdrew it on Thursday so hopefully should be in today or tomorrow. Had 50p left in my account and managed to turn it into £740 :cool:.

My mate has put this treble on:

Norwich v Palace
Leicester
v Sunderland
Bournemouth v Villa

£400 returns £8,820 with Betfair. I wouldn't dream of staking anything like that myself, but what do you guys reckon? Might have a small amount on.

20solskjaer

Just bet

Chelsea
Middlesbrough
Wigan
Portsmouth
Aberdeen (without celtic)
Hibs (without rangers)
Barcelona
Juventus
PSG
Atletico Mineiro
Porto

All to win their leagues, £1 returns £30212

Would be amazed if i got anywhere near it

Sarni

Just bet

Chelsea
Middlesbrough
Wigan
Portsmouth
Aberdeen (without celtic)
Hibs (without rangers)
Barcelona
Juventus
PSG
Atletico Mineiro
Porto

All to win their leagues, £1 returns £30212

Would be amazed if i got anywhere near it
Final day of season, United lead the league by 1 point, all other league winners are confirmed. Do you want us to win the league?

20solskjaer

Final day of season, United lead the league by 1 point, all other league winners are confirmed. Do you want us to win the league?
Yeah of course i would, but i would have had a decent bet on united winning it if the two outcomes were united winning it and a few grand profit or chelsea winning it and 30k profit (- the other bet)

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
On a treble in the Icelandic league tonight.

FH v Valur - BTTS
Leknir v Stjarnan - Under 3.5 goals
Fjolnir v KR - Under 3.5 goals

Pays 2.47/1.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Had Astana in a double to beat HJK. Forgot about it until 85th minute, looked at it and saw it was 3-3 and Astana were a man down. Cashed out for a loss thinking it was better than nothing. Just seen the bastards scored in the last second to win it :rolleyes:

DannyDash

Gutting that mate, anything else on for later games, surely going to be goals galore with teams chasing the deficits from 1st leg.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Was annoyed with Ajax yesterday. Had a £10 5-Fold which was:

Ajax
Molde/Zagreb - BTTS
Madrid
Monaco
Athletico

Was gutted :(

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I'm tempted by Malmo @ 15/8. Salzburg lost 3-0 there last year and they've started their league poorly, losing 2-1 away to a newly promoted side and at home to Rapid Wien. BTTS in Sparta v CSKA also seems likely but the odds aren't great.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Skenderbeu tonight, much better than Milsami. Danger is they fix but that'll only happen if they are winning comfortably and if it does I'll be putting a lot on there to be another goal.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
On a treble in the Icelandic league tonight.

FH v Valur - BTTS
Leknir v Stjarnan - Under 3.5 goals
Fjolnir v KR - Under 3.5 goals

Pays 2.47/1.
Thank you Iceland, made up for my balls up on the cash out before. Gutted I didn't follow my own advice and back Malmo or BTTS in the CSKA game, would have made a nice double that.

Anyway, I'd advise people to back the Draw (3/1) in the City match for Monday night's match. I think it's a likely outcome, City won't have enough to break down a well organised Pulis side but should be able to avoid defeat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.