Gaming Football Manager 2013

Minkaro

Seen people complain about this before, but just had this in one of those news thingies:

"Douglas has recently returned to Old Trafford after an unsuccessful loan spell with R. Sociedad."

19 goals and 2 assists (7 motm performances) with an average rating of 7.42 in 38 league games. R. Sociedad's highest league scorer ever. Team of the week eight times.

What more do they want from him? That's like saying Lukaku was a bit rubbish for WBA :wenger:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Seen people complain about this before, but just had this in one of those news thingies:

"Douglas has recently returned to Old Trafford after an unsuccessful loan spell with R. Sociedad."

19 goals and 2 assists (7 motm performances) with an average rating of 7.42 in 38 league games. R. Sociedad's highest league scorer ever. Team of the week eight times.

What more do they want from him? That's like saying Lukaku was a bit rubbish for WBA :wenger:
I've complained about it a couple of times in this thread. It's like Sports Interactive didn't include successful loans in the game at all. I can't remember ever seeing a loan being labelled as successful at least.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
quick question, I am thinking of buying an Ipad and was wondering if I would be able to download FM on it?
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure its the same as the ipod/iphone app, which is pretty shit if you're used to FM on the computer.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I've complained about it a couple of times in this thread. It's like Sports Interactive didn't include successful loans in the game at all. I can't remember ever seeing a loan being labelled as successful at least.

It's successful if he signs for the team in the loan.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure its the same as the ipod/iphone app, which is pretty shit if you're used to FM on the computer.

That's shit. I need a new laptop, but since all I use it for is Redcafe and news and such I thought I would get an Ipad instead. Might have to invest in a laptop now.

Eriku

fecking arsehole game... I was going to have just one more match before bed time... the derby against City... Starts off well, 1-0 to United, then they equalise.... then one of my defenders does a cynical foul (early as feck in the game) and gets a straight red... then I make one tactical tweak at half time, before a player gets injured and I use a second sub. Then we get 2-1, hooray... I make another tweak to shore up defensively... then I get two fecking injuries, forcing me to see out the rest of the match with fecking 8 players to their 11, losing two goals in the remaining time...

fecking ARSEHOLE game&¤#!/QU¤H%

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I've recently started a save with Bilbao for a bit of a challenge. When you join the club they'll tell you that you should strive to develop young players. So I thought it would be a good idea to ask for improved youth facilities. The answer was "We'd rather you signed players ready to play for the first team" or something like that.
Yeah right. Which first team players am I going to sign? Those from my closest rival in Sociedad? Twats.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
This fecking game is a fecking fix. I haven't scored from set pieces in fecking ages, I can't get any of my players to pass it forwards more despite having more risky passes set, they just pass it side ways and long ball it and I can't get anything to fecking work aaah.