Gaming Football Manager 2015

Zen

Messi on a United save.....with Pogba, Neymar and others. Solid edit -_-

Patchbeard

Boom.

With one of Torino's own (Parigini) winning that European golden boy thing. Sign him up.

Meller

I usually struggle against Arsenal so was kind of afraid when I drew them in the CL-semifinal. Won the first leg away 6-0, with Wilson scoring 3 goals. Also secured the title with 3 games to spare, having lost 1 game all season so far (against Arsenal).

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Awesome rebuilding job at Inter so far. Decided to pretty much keep the whole team for the first season because wholesale changes are risky when you haven't yet grounded your position at the club so so I only brought a few players (Felipe Anderson and Wijnaldum being main signings) and sold some big earners to reduce wage bill. Then I managed to get Clasie and Depay in the Winter, I finished 6th in the league and would have probably lost the job if it hadn't been for a great run in Europa League where I won on penalties against Benfica in the final.

I got £50m transfer budget and got £40m from departures I didn't even use (some Mbeye full back I never knew existed went for £7m). It was enough to buy Barkley, Volland, Dragovic, Dybala, Ginter, Adriano and Darmian so the team looks really fantastic now. Top of the league in November and already qualified in CL. I want to eventually build a team that win Treble back for Inter.

Meller

How important is natural fitness? I've found a regen with better stats than Wilson but his natural fitness is only 7 I think. Also, he's potential 3.5 stars even though his stats look immense which I find quite odd. Should I avoid?

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
How important is natural fitness? I've found a regen with better stats than Wilson but his natural fitness is only 7 I think. Also, he's potential 3.5 stars even though his stats look immense which I find quite odd. Should I avoid?
He'll take longer to get fit, Will get injured more easily and more often and will probably not train quite as hard as you'd like him to but if he's that good and you have a well rounded squad where you can rotate then get him.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
5 games in to the season and Falcao has scored 9 goals.

Wish the man could do this in real life.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
He'll take longer to get fit, Will get injured more easily and more often and will probably not train quite as hard as you'd like him to but if he's that good and you have a well rounded squad where you can rotate then get him.
It won't effect training, or injuries in it's own right(but players are more likely to get injured playing when lacking match fitness), just how hard it is to get match fit, stay match fit, recover condition between games and I'm not sure, but high natural fitness should leave players less likely to get jaded.
Ah ok.

Cheers for the info.
No problems mate.

Skizzo

So far so good with this potential YDWAWK game I have going with Everton.

Still only signing free transfers, and using my youth players coming through. Wrapped up the Premier League and FA Cup in the first season, and just signed Carrick and Bakkali when their contracts expired.

Let's see if I've peaked too early, and what the second season holds.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Starting again with United on LFC Marshalls latest update with a huge focus on youth production and development. Going to watch all the matches of the u18/21 and will be basically controlling the teams myself.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Cristiano won the WPOTY but Mata & ADM finished 2nd and 3rd.

Depay also got himself on the bench of the team of the year.

Aussie_Red_Devil

Finally got this game working again after 3 months of it black screening on me. Jumped straight back into my Utrect save.

Won the league in my 4th year at the club(year 2021) with only one loss. Was led by a few youth products. One who banged in 25 goals from the wing. Though I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to keep him as he still has 4 years on his contract but when I tried to renew it he wants 50k per week and the max I can offer is 16k.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
How often to Senior Affiliates send out players to you's? Is there anyway to increase the frequency of this? I hardly ever get sent any players!

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Anyone getting these type of ridiculous results in the Dutch league? Vietto and Depay are scoring hat tricks on a regular basis for me and it's sort of getting boring.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah but.. 'long trips away from home' and all that shit. :lol:

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
--------------------Rooney (CF-A)--------------
--Young (W-S)---------------------------Mata (AP-A)
--------------------------------------------------------
----------------Fellaini (B2B)--Herrera (RPS)
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------Carrick (DLP-D)
-Blind (FB-S)----Smalling----Jones-------Valencia (FB-S)
------------------------De Gea---------------------------

This is my attempt at replicating United's current system. Does this look right? I haven't tried it out yet but I might give it a lash with a different team.

pascell

Do you guys think it's cheating if you use tactics off fm scout? I'm currently using 2 off there and they're working wonders. I'm in my 3rd season with mallorca, i'm currently 3rd in la liga. My squad isn't great but I picked up benzia, mcnair, Blackett and other on a free. I've always signed vadillo and gnabry for low amounts. Missed out on leitner and lucas silva, due to the club barely giving me funds.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
I still can't fecking change my budgets. 'The board will not allow any budget-related requests at this time due to financial fair play constraints'

I'm operating at a profit with a £20m balance currently. I'm spending £50k over my wage budget which means that even if I want to spend the £30m I've got for transfers, I can't offer them any wages. But I can't change this because I can't adjust my budgets. Has anyone else had this issue? How can I check what part of FFP I'm apparently flaunting?

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
OK so apparently this FFP thing is a new rule that comes into place in the PL after a few seasons. Apparently you can only increase your total annual wage budget by £4m each season, or you risk breaking FFP. That equates to roughly £77k p/w, or one middling quality player per season. What a fecking stupid rule!

Berbaclass

I'd probably be interested

I guess if there were only a small group of people it wouldn't be too bad. Like 5-6, 10 maximum.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'd probably be interested

I guess if there were only a small group of people it wouldn't be too bad. Like 5-6, 10 maximum.
Well too many people, I'd say no more then 2-4 really. You need everyone online for sessions and it takes an absolute age to progress.

Berbaclass

Well too many people, I'd say no more then 2-4 really. You need everyone online for sessions and it takes an absolute age to progress.
Well you can do 30 second limits and stuff, that helps it along quite well. My friend used to take a fecking age picking his team so I put that on and we were getting through a season in around a night,

JakeC

--------------------Rooney (CF-A)--------------
--Young (W-S)---------------------------Mata (AP-A)
--------------------------------------------------------
----------------Fellaini (B2B)--Herrera (RPS)
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------Carrick (DLP-D)
-Blind (WB-AU)----Smalling----Jones-------Valencia (WB-AU)
------------------------De Gea---------------------------

This is my attempt at replicating United's current system. Does this look right? I haven't tried it out yet but I might give it a lash with a different team.
I've changed th fbs to wbs and have them on automatic, as they do tend to bomb up a lot.

Carrick seems to be either a DLP-D, a HB, or a RG. I'm not too sure

JakeC

Doing quite well in my first season at United, coming in second place with 10 games to play, although Liverpool are ahead by 5 points they have to come to Old Trafford.

Trying to stop relying on goals from Rooney/RVP/Falcao by playing a front three that includes atleast two of Januzaj, Depay, and Nathan Redmond. I actually lined up like this at home to Stoke and won 3-1 with Redmond scoring, and Depay bagging a brace.

---------------------------Depay------------------------
Januzaj-----------------------------------------Redmond
--------------------Cook----------Romero---------------
----------------------------Blind--------------------------

Shaw----------Balanta----------Jones----------Rafael
---------------------------De Gea-------------------------

Smalling

Rojo
Fellaini
Mata
Di Maria
Rooney
Falcao

The starting 11 has great potential, but I feel I'll need another defensive midfielder, or someone like Barkley and play Romero at 4. Trying to have as many English players in the team as possible, so if Wilson develops (currently getting first team football at WBA) he'll replace Januzaj in the starting 11 and Depay will go out to the left wing. Smalling of course replaces Balanta if I'm trying to go even further.

Eventually I would like to start a premier league game with 10 english players (Nobody is going to replace De Gea)

---------------------------Rooney------------------------
Wilson-----------------------------------------Redmond
--------------------Barkley-----Powell---------------
----------------------------Cook--------------------------

Shaw----------Smalling---------Jones----------Clyne

Unless Rooney gets old, in which case I'll need to buy someone like Sterling or OX and play Wilson up front. Although I have 3/4 very good prospects in the youth set up. Disregarding all this, my best team at the moment is

---------------------------Van Persie--------------------
Depay------------------------------------------Di Maria
----------------------Mata-------Rooney-----------------
----------------------------Romero-------------------------

Shaw------------Rojo------------Jones----------Rafael

Smalling
Balanta

Blind
Fellaini
Redmond

Januzaj
Falcao

I do really need a defensive midfielder...

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I hate the logic of the board in this game. Took Tottenham, signed Benteke, Depay, Douglas Costa and Schneiderlin and won the whole lot after a brilliant season - league with 86 points after beating Chelsea 3-1 at Stamford three games from the finish, League Cup (penalties against Chelsea), Europa League (pens against Liverpool) and FA Cup (1-0 vs Chelsea) so all in all it was incredible season. I got £75m budget so I bought Bartra, Gundogan, De Bruyne and Ricardl Rodriguez and sold some deadwood. Now my board's task for me for next season is to win the league - I won it against the odds in the first season, maybe I'll do the same in my second with better squad but surely I shouldn't be EXPECTED to win the league year in year out at Spurs?

Admittedly the team is incredible:

GK: Lloris/Vorm
DR: Walker/Dier
DL: Rodriguez/Rose
DC: Vertonghen/Bartra/Fazio/Chiriches
MC: Schneiderlin/Bentaleb/Gundogan/Stambouli
AMC: Eriksen/De Bruyne (although I will use both on flanks as both are £50m hence need to play often)
AMR: Douglas Costa/Lamela
AML: Depay/Chadli
FC: Kane/Benteke

Is it like that on PC as well?

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Managed to get to the 4th round of the FA cup with Barrow from the Conference North in my first season, I'm rolling in the monies! A balance of over a million pounds! I lost 5-1 to Burnley though...

NoLogo

So after a long pause from FM15 I currently having a go at playing with my home town club (SV Darmstadt 98) in Germany's second division. I'm predicted to finish 16th this season let's see if I can overachieve as much as they are currently in real life. I don't expect immediate promotion but I hope a top half finish will be possible.

In the long run I of course want to turn them into a European power house of football but given the shitty stadium, shitty youth setup and very low reputation it will take a few seasons until I get there.

NoLogo

Holy shit. After a good start with 2 wins in my first two games my squad decided to run completely amok and I only finished one of my last 4 games with 11 players on the pitch. Additionally to that my best CBs are all out injured for 3+ weeks and my back ups are fecking shit. So after 2 wins followed 4 pretty bad defeats, hope I can turn this around again.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I hate the logic of the board in this game. Took Tottenham, signed Benteke, Depay, Douglas Costa and Schneiderlin and won the whole lot after a brilliant season - league with 86 points after beating Chelsea 3-1 at Stamford three games from the finish, League Cup (penalties against Chelsea), Europa League (pens against Liverpool) and FA Cup (1-0 vs Chelsea) so all in all it was incredible season. I got £75m budget so I bought Bartra, Gundogan, De Bruyne and Ricardl Rodriguez and sold some deadwood. Now my board's task for me for next season is to win the league - I won it against the odds in the first season, maybe I'll do the same in my second with better squad but surely I shouldn't be EXPECTED to win the league year in year out at Spurs?
If you come in second but manage to win a cup, then they wont fire you.