Gaming Football Manager 2015

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
First 3 results were terrible but as you can see (after a simple tactical adjustment) things are much better now!

Levo

Band of Brothers
Been the subject of 3-4 failed takeovers with United due to investors not having the money. One finally goes through an no investment is provided but a £170m bank loan is taken out....

Cnuts.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Just qualified for the Champions League with 6 games to go.

Had my initial budgets set at £5m per week (wages) and transfer budget of £293m. :eek:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I am Fergie-Nani red card-Madrid levels of fuming at my CL semi vs Madrid. Blind getting sent off while I was 1 - 0 up and losing fecking 4 - 1. Pathetic.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
And then I'm 4 - 2 up in the reverse and only needing a goal to go through and Phil Jones gives away a penalty like a massive spastic. I find he's very reliable over the course of a season but he makes mistakes in every single big game. Such a prick.

LS17

My striker just finished the season with 69 goals. Best I've ever got out of a striker on any FM, I think. Been trying to get the Hungarian league to become one of the best in the world but it's such a struggle, might try that pentagon challenge I've seen on a few FM forums.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Only won the league. Lost in the CL semi in that absolute shitefest against Madrid. Lost the FA Cup final to Liverpool despite a yellow carded Henderson clattering Rafael with the score 1 - 1. Lost the League Cup Final on penalties to Arsenal. Arsenal also ended my 36 match unbeaten streak.

Hate this game.

Leg-End

Did your Depay manage to topple my 54 goal 45 assist season one?

He's cooled off a bit for me the following season, albeit I'm only a couple of months into it. I added Pogba (crap so far) and Neymar to the fold and the goals have been shared about a bit more.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Did your Depay manage to topple my 54 goal 45 assist season one?

He's cooled off a bit for me the following season, albeit I'm only a couple of months into it. I added Pogba (crap so far) and Neymar to the fold and the goals have been shared about a bit more.
He got 52 goals in the end. Didn't check assists.

Pogba took about 3 months to settle for me and he's been great since. I've just responded to that horrible finish to a season by buying Ronaldo and Messi for a combined £75m :lol:

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Click on the vs/score panel of any match on a matchday list, it'll change to "Attend", job done.
Wow, I had no idea it was so easy! A bit silly to not have to right click and choose attend, the rest of the game seems to rely on right clicking.

Flying Fox

Won promotion to Serie C with Desportivo Brasil :cool:

Couple of seasons of consolidation should do the trick. Improve the facilities and try to build a team from the youth ranks

Skizzo

Decided to start an Everton save, with the rule of only signing players on a free transfer, and through the club's academy. No cash for signings.

So far so good, only played 3 games, but things are rosy. 6-0 home to West Ham, 4-0 away to Burnley, and 4-0 at home to Man City. With a fairly easy EURO group (Metalist, Malmo, an Viktoria Plzen) I should be able to put a good run together there as well.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Just ruined what could of been an excellent season with losing the FA Cup and Champions League in extra time.

Raptori

Special needs
Decided to start an Everton save, with the rule of only signing players on a free transfer, and through the club's academy. No cash for signings.

So far so good, only played 3 games, but things are rosy. 6-0 home to West Ham, 4-0 away to Burnley, and 4-0 at home to Man City. With a fairly easy EURO group (Metalist, Malmo, an Viktoria Plzen) I should be able to put a good run together there as well.
Nice rules, could make for an interesting save. Though it already appears to be a little easy for you! :D

Skizzo

Nice rules, could make for an interesting save. Though it already appears to be a little easy for you! :D
:lol: I'm trying not to get too carried away just yet. Not sure why they've gotten off to such a good start. I must still be reaping the benefits of when Moyes was in charge :p

They have a few good youth players and with Lukaku and Barkley I should be able to flesh out a pretty good core. I know I need to remain competitive though or else they'll all be asking to leave for Man City (who seem to inevitably always have a bad season, sack the manager, and bring back Mancini)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just ruined what could of been an excellent season with losing the FA Cup and Champions League in extra time.
It's taking a lot of willpower for me to get back to that point again. Lost in the CL Semi, FA Cup final and League Cup final.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Started the The great San Marino challenge, just going with the club team to start with, epectations are to finish mid-table. Should be easy enough with the current squad.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Poor from continues, start of the 5th season and lost the Community Shield to City.

Was 2-0 up as well!

Levo

Band of Brothers
Here's the team for the season...

GK - De Gea
RB - Chambers
CB - Marquinhos
CB - Laporte
LB - Shaw
DM - Ruben Neves
CM - Ward-Prowse
CM - Oliver
AM - Januzaj
ST - Dybala
ST - Rooney

Subs: Stones, Jones, Rafael, Hojbjerg, de Vilhena, Gotze, Berardi.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Here's the team for the season...

GK - De Gea
RB - Chambers
CB - Marquinhos
CB - Laporte
LB - Shaw
DM - Ruben Neves
CM - Ward-Prowse
CM - Oliver
AM - Januzaj
ST - Dybala
ST - Rooney

Subs: Stones, Jones, Rafael, Hojbjerg, de Vilhena, Gotze, Berardi.
I just got Neves in my game, though my team has reached all kinds of levels of silly.

GK - de Gea
RB - Rafael
CB - Jones
CB - Varane
LB - Shaw
CM - Neves
CM - Pogba
CAM - James
LW - Depay
RW - Januzaj
ST - Messi

Bench: Stones, Di Maria, Kovacic, Ronaldo, Jovic, Schaap (regen), someone else.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Tried to sign Ronaldo but his agent wouldn't take less then 500k a week an I could only offer 400k.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There's a few ways to win the Champions League. This is my favourite - its FM14 though. Doesn't show it all but Balanta was sent off in the 105th minute and Bacca missed a penalty in the 108th minute. Not bad winning the CL with 8 men.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I sent one of my players out on loan and specifically left in a 'can be recalled' clause. Even now looking at his loan contract it says can be recalled, however there's no option to recall him at all. Am I missing something?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
So, I won Serie A and the Italian cup with Napoli in the season before my current. Now, just beat Udinese in the Italian Cup 5-1 and my right winger playing as a traditional winger in support mode somehow gets 4 goals! The third was the first time I had ever seen a bicycle kick in this game, and it was fecking awesome! I'll see if I can upload it and share it with you all! I recorded it after the match.