Gaming Football Manager 2015

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
installing skins aren't working since the last update, ridiculous.

Skizzo

Can is a beast on my save. Tried to get him in the last window but he went to Barcelona.
Fair enough.

That's why I was wondering, absolute beast, if I was managing Liverpool, I'd be building around him, Coutinho and Sterling.
Yeah, I know he improves quite a bit, and can be a cracking player, but my other midfielders have all had a better output. I figured it's better to move him on so he can play elsewhere. I do it because I care :)

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
It was indeed, Chib Chilaka in the 85th, their last goal was 47 mins, just after half time.

They played their starting 11, the cnuts. :lol:
:lol: What tryhards. Bet you were glad to come off the pitch with 11 healthy players after a match at the Britannia!

Patchbeard

How to you get editor changes into the game? Just reinstalled it and edited Di Maria/a few players positions, saved them, but then can't find how you start a game with an alternate database...

Skizzo

How to you get editor changes into the game? Just reinstalled it and edited Di Maria/a few players positions, saved them, but then can't find how you start a game with an alternate database...
When you start a new game. ..a box should pop up asking what version you want to play. There is an option there to use custom databases.

NoLogo

On my second year with my United save, and Chelsea are unbeatable. Played 15, won 15, scored 49 and conceded 2!
They had an insanely good start to the second season in my save as well but I cought them towards the end, they still won the CL easily though against Barca.

I'm now in my fourth season with United and Liverpool is on a really good run with 18 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss after 21 games and that one loss was a 0-1 defeat against my side. Currently I'm in second place with 17 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses so I'm confident of still catching them towards the end. My losses were against Nott Forest and like always against fecking Stoke, those typical defeats where I hammer them all game long but can't find a fecking goal while they score from a corner, a stupid free kick or some mistake by my defenders.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
My 3-3-3-1 formation with Dortmund is absolutely battering the Bundesliga for the second season running. 2017/18, finished top losing twice and drawing 3 times. 2018/19 and it's even more efficient so far. Finishing games with anywhere between 35-45 shots and 0-6 conceded. Most game finish 4-0, 4-1, 5-1 or higher.

GK - SK s
LCB - CD stopper
CB - BPD cover
RCB - CD stopper
LDM - DM s
RDM - BWM d
CM - RPM s
LAM - IF a
CAM - AP s
RAM - IF s
ST - CF s

11 instructions:
Pass into space
Play out of defence
Run at defence
Play wider
Much higher defensive line
Roam from position
Close down more
Use tighter marking
Prevent short GK distribution
Higher tempo
Be more expressive

Sold Aboubakar to City for 64m and bought Kevin Volland off them for 21m days later. FM logic. Investing in youth to fill the second 11 I switch to for lesser games.

------------Szczesny------------
--Balanta--Hummels--Ginter--
-------Kramer--Bender--------
----------Gundogan-------------
--Reus--De Bruyne--Schurrle--
-----------Volland--------------

LARulz

City have bid 48 million for Alba after some negotiations. I'm selling, crazy fee

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
In two weeks, i lost Ayew, Januzaj and Munir for 3 to 4 months.

LARulz

How Messi finished my last season. Only needed 2 more goals, those 2 penalties he missed :(

ZDwyr

Just won the Italian cup. Am leading Juve with two matches left in the league and have Barcelona in the CL final. Also won the club world cup earlier in the season so going for the quadruple. Don't expect to beat Barca though, they ran away with La Liga.

NoLogo

I wish they would fix teams transfers. There are so many useless transfer going on by big teams. Real bought Gervinho for 45,5M € and he has made 6 appearances in 2 1/2 seasons now, scored 0 goals and made 0 assists. Just wow. Chelsea and PSG are the worst though when it comes buying useless players they buy 3 players for the same position all in one year and non of them plays more than a handful of games.

The players the got from me though have done really well bar RvP, who seems to be more injured than anything, but De Gea and Blind are both regulars in Reals first team.

LARulz

My lord 75 goals? Which role are you playing him as?
Poacher (top of the 3).

I play a 4-3-3. It's a formation I saw on the SI forums and then adapted a bit cos I didn't have 2 ball winning midfielders.

GK
Full backs (Automatic)
CB's (Defende)

A flat 3 in midfield:

1 Ball winning Mid
One CM support (occasionally change to another ball winning mid if I play Mascherano)
One CM attack (the one in the middle)

Flat 3 strikers

2 Complete Forwards flanking the poacher in the middle

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I left Fiorentina after 5 consecutive Serie A titles, 2 CL wins and 3 Italian cup wins. Decided to try and save Wolfsburg from relegation but apparently "okay" finances means no transfer budget and spending £379k/w over on wages so I've had to sell De Bruyne and my star regen keeper to keep the club from going under.

Highlight so far was selling the keeper for £10m and getting £71k transfer budget, then getting it upped to £87k because of a "good financial position" despite still being ~£250k/w over on wages.

Acole9

Outstanding
Phew just made it into the top four on the final day of the season. Was 5th before the start of play, played Hull at home won 2-0 had to rely on both Spurs (3rd) losing/drawing but they beat Swansea 2-0 and Everton (4th) who were 1-0 up until the 89th minute against Palace until Dwight Gayle scored for them. Only downside though the scousers won the league by one point as Chelsea lost to Southampton.

Waldner

Work permits can do one! Found three amazing signings who wanted to come over to Huddersfield (must be absolutely crazy) and each one can't play. One of them is an 18 y/o wonderkid who I suspect has a PA in the 180-190 regen, touted as future world superstar :(

Waldner

I also tried to sign Christian Cuevas from Chelsea but he's been refused a work permit, even though he's played games for them last season. How can that work?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Squad building is fecking me, not one useful(for the conference) CB is even slightly interested in my team, even ones playing in the Conference North/South.
With all Icelandic players loaded I can't even get them to join. It's too low for them and they're popular in Norway because of how cheap they are.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Where are you playing?
It was in FM14. Played in the Scottish 3rd division. Was going for that achievement. Remember playing in the conference in FM 07 or 08, with Stevenage. It was understandably a bit easier then but not by much.

Would be interesting to try and be perhaps a Finnish manager with international experience and see if it makes any difference in getting better Finns that way. Think I might try something out like that.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Work permits can do one! Found three amazing signings who wanted to come over to Huddersfield (must be absolutely crazy) and each one can't play. One of them is an 18 y/o wonderkid who I suspect has a PA in the 180-190 regen, touted as future world superstar :(
Same thing happened to me with FC United. They are amongst my top earners, but they havent been able to get a work permit the last two years :( Noone wants to take them on loan either, so they are just hemoraging the club for money..

Ludens the Red

Same thing happened to me with FC United. They are amongst my top earners, but they havent been able to get a work permit the last two years :( Noone wants to take them on loan either, so they are just hemoraging the club for money..
Here's an idea lads. Don't sign players who can't get a work permit if you don't have an affiliate club set up to send them on loan.

Ludens the Red

Squad building is fecking me, not one useful(for the conference) CB is even slightly interested in my team, even ones playing in the Conference North/South.
Bring in foreign scouts and search for players out of contract . You'll notice your pool is a lot wider. Get in a French or dutch scout. There's a lot of very solids French players available and you can pay them very little. My afc wimbledon team is made up of 6 French players. You'll obviously have to have these countries loaded in your set up though.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Bring in foreign scouts and search for players out of contract . You'll notice your pool is a lot wider. Get in a French or dutch scout. There's a lot of very solids French players available and you can pay them very little. My afc wimbledon team is made up of 6 French players. You'll obviously have to have these countries loaded in your set up though.
Playing FMC, so only the one Chief Scout. Also, playing as a team just promoted from Conference N/S, so semi-pro, no non English players will sign for an English semi-pro team unless already in England.