g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Football Manager 2017

Macern

Pee pee pants
Set to be released in Q4 2016, obviously.

Otherwise no news of the game. Though it can be expected that the game will feature better and more developed mobile versions with fewer flaws and gameplay closer to the full FM17. Or so I think.

The 3D engine will also be better and hopefully stuff like press conferences and team/player talks will be polished and more extensive.

I really hope they will improve the game engine a lot as there are way too many goals scored from far post crosses, or not to mention how everything besides a standard 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 formation with a boring and simple tactic will not work at all. Or it might be just me, I don't know.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
They better fix the 3D engine, the animations still look underwhelming to me.

Woodzy

Don't think I've used 3D since it was introduced. 2D all the way.

Last edited:

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I only use commentary only :D

I'm gonna run an FM Experiment for FM17 by the way, much like the one I ran a few years ago (you know, the one with an actual ending..)

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I only use commentary only :D

I'm gonna run an FM Experiment for FM17 by the way, much like the one I ran a few years ago (you know, the one with an actual ending..)
Never done one of these, count me in!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Just as every year I'll buy it and then complain because they only did minimal innovations.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Don't worry lads, you'll still be able to sell Rooney by July 20th.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The thing is they always add pointless features, such as the create a manager animation thing, yet the journos questions have pretty much been the same repetitive shite we've been served for 5 years or more.

Plus i would like to see more added to the 2D engine, nothing massive but for example a cup final always has the exact same look as a league game, perhaps they could tart the outsides up a bit? It isn't a big deal it would just be nice to see Miles 'I'm always right and you can stick your opinions' Jacobson and his team not phone it in for a change.

NoLogo

Gonna wait and see for this iteration. Somehow I feel the only thing they have really left to do is improve the transfer AI, so teams aren't left with shitty squads after 4-5 years while yours is packed with world class players. That's always the time I lose interest in the game when I manage to win my third CL in a row and end up beating whoever is in the final by 5 goals because the difference in squad quality is so big that even Barca or Real don't stand a chance against my team.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
The thing is they always add pointless features, such as the create a manager animation thing, yet the journos questions have pretty much been the same repetitive shite we've been served for 5 years or more.

Plus i would like to see more added to the 2D engine, nothing massive but for example a cup final always has the exact same look as a league game, perhaps they could tart the outsides up a bit? It isn't a big deal it would just be nice to see Miles 'I'm always right and you can stick your opinions' Jacobson and his team not phone it in for a change.
The cup finals and the like need a lot more fanfare and occasion, to be honest. As it is, playing and/or winning the CL is the same as a league match, just with 5 extra messages and a few more media questions.

Lastwolf

I use the 3d engine just cause I can tell when it's gonna be a goal most of the time. So I can control my desire to rage quit, then still be annoyed when I am eventually right.

"You're only 1-0 down to West brom, at home, on a 5 game win streak, it's not even half time yet ... it'll be fine.... feck!"

Uniquim

November 4th is the date. 5% discount on steam for every previous FM you own until October 14th. (Up to 20%)

No features revealed yet, but last year they used twitter to leak smaller features regularly in the 4-6 weeks before launch.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain

November 4th is the date. 5% discount on steam for every previous FM you own until October 14th. (Up to 20%)

No features revealed yet, but last year they used twitter to leak smaller features regularly in the 4-6 weeks before launch.
Really enjoyed last years one. Didn't buy the year before though. Think i will purchase this one just to start again from my old save as i knew all the best players to buy, formations etc.

NoLogo

FFS I can't buy it over steam, just because stupid EA still has the exclusive UEFA football manager license in Germany despite not producing one.

paulscholes18

Think I will do an Inter Milan save, thinking 3-4-3
Handanovic
Murillo Medal Miranda
Candrava Banega Kondogbia Perisic
Barbosa Icardi Mario