Gaming Football Manager 2019

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
The main feature will probably be an Instagram account for your manager or some shit, and a new UI that's means more clicks to get anywhere

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It really irritates me that you can play a team and their fitness is down at like 60% compared to your 80% but there is no difference between the two sides but if I play a team or player that is struggling for fitness they'll get injured.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just won the league with Everton in my 5th season. Sold Richarlison for 50m to Benfica at the end of the season as he kept getting injured for 2-3 weeks consistently and I couldn't be arsed with that. Replaced him with Sancho for 80m and only 10k more in terms of wages. :drool:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just starting my 2nd season with Villa, scraped promotion beating Leeds 3-2 in the Play-off final. I was 3-0 up after 70 minutes and absolutely cruising, before Leeds turned into Brazil circa 1970 and battered me for the nervy finish.

Just got absolutely hammered by Liverpool on the opening day in the PL. Reckon this team is strong enough to survive?

Butland
Guilbert Gnagnon Tarkowski Taylor
McGinn Hourihane
H. Wilson Grealish Lanzini
Maupay
Was given a measly £40m to turn this shite Championship team into a Premier League side. I feel cheated considering the real life Villa got about £120m. Managed to get lucky getting Butland, Gnagnon, Tarkowski & Lanzini on the transfer list, with Harry Wilson coming in on loan from Liverpool. Brought in Hause, El Ghazi permanently and got Panzo from Monaco to be back-up LB. He's got potential to be considerably better than Taylor which is a good sign, because Taylor is shit. Tried to keep Tuanzebe on loan, only for United to reject and then loan him out to Newcastle :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Either I have a bug or the person that did the transfer updates on my save decided to make Gattuso a female. :lol:

Played against Stoke in the league and the press conference was asking how I would respond to ‘her’ comments. Clicked the profile and yep, female.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm in a pretty fun career with England, wanted something a little less hands on that I could play through quicker. The only problem is many of my best players can't get a game for their clubs. Virtual Pep doesn't fancy Sterling and Stones half as much as real life Pep. Ole doesn't give Rashford many games either. Even Sancho is in-and-out of the Dortmund team. I'm having to rely on high flying Andros Townsend for a decent match fit winger!

Minkaro

One thing I've never really bothered looking at on these games is the youth team set ups. In terms of player selection, I mean. If I'm trying to retrain a youth player in a different position I'll put him in there, but for the most part I just sort of go "yeah, do what you like, youth team manager guy"

Is it worth doing something with that? Picking the better players to make sure they get the game time? Or should I let youth team manager guy carry on as he is? (I've not noticed a lack of playing time for those better players, so we should be OK, I'm just wondering what others do)