Gaming Football Manager 2024

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
What a bloody player Joao Neves is :drool:

Took a big punt on him as my biggest ever signing (£95 Million) as I sold a few players for big money and he's outstanding and most likely will get even better.

Chipper

Adulterer.
The makings of a rivalry developing here:

Chelsea actually won the treble last season, didn't even realise at the time as we finished a point behind them as runners up. Played them in the community shield this season so at least 6 meetings between us. Maybe more to come in the FA Cup or latter stages of the CL. Jamie Vardy managing them, Evan Ferguson going strong up front for them.

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Would it be any good to play as a Saudi team manager, only ever signing Saudi Arabian players to go against the influx of foreign players the other Saudi clubs are signing? To never sign anyone from the Premier League etc. Aim would be to win the Saudi League and Asian equivalent of the Champions League, fighting against Ronaldo etc. Thinking it might be a fun little alternative save.

I'm 13 years in the future, and the Saudi league is actually producing quality national team players. Just secured this bloke on a free who will join in the summer:

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Starting to think that whoever made this pyramid mod has nerfed Celtic and Rangers because they've been dreadful for two seasons in a row now.

Berbaclass

Would it be any good to play as a Saudi team manager, only ever signing Saudi Arabian players to go against the influx of foreign players the other Saudi clubs are signing? To never sign anyone from the Premier League etc. Aim would be to win the Saudi League and Asian equivalent of the Champions League, fighting against Ronaldo etc. Thinking it might be a fun little alternative save.

I'm 13 years in the future, and the Saudi league is actually producing quality national team players. Just secured this bloke on a free who will join in the summer:
Cool idea. Probably be a decent challenge too.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I tried getting back into my save but I won the Quintuple right before going travelling for two weeks so those two things combined have made it really hard to get back into it :lol:

I think I'll just leave it there. I achieved what I wanted.

St Margaretsbury in 2023:

St Margaretsbury in 2036:

Berbaclass

Something really annoyed me today.

Signed Kroupi from Lorient the young French wonderkid and he signed for me on his 19th birthday so I can't have him as club home-grown :mad:

Going to just change it in the editor if I have him for 3 years.