¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Went to find the thread for this to see it was only made today :lol:

Anyway here's another roadmap they've posted

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hoping for some big improvements on squad building/smarter transfers and interaction logic specifically.

cj_sparky

I hoping intermediaries, doesn't mean I'm gonna get a random report of 3 lawyers entering La Liga offices on trying to rob my player :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
Available on Netflix is a right touch. Assume you'll need to pay still?

Big Andy

Bloke
That said, I've never been able to get on board with these type of games on either console or tablet/phone, I think it's a PC based game and always will be.

Leg-End

Hoping for some big improvements on squad building/smarter transfers and interaction logic specifically.
This would make me buy it, just sort the transfers out from 23 and I’m happy enough to get it again even knowing it’s a stop gap to 25’s big changes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This would make me buy it, just sort the transfers out from 23 and I’m happy enough to get it again even knowing it’s a stop gap to 25’s big changes.
Yeah same. I think I’ve only played one hour of FM23. I basically stopped playing it out of protest and frustration over years of things not being fixed. Wish I never bought it in the first place tbh.

saik

There's another screenshot from key sellers where the pitch textures looked really nice.

saik

Even with 22% off, it's CAD 60$ now. Bonkers pricing. :houllier:

Imagine they'll price FM25 at 90$ similar to a AAA game.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Anyone know if this is coming out on ps5 like fm23 was?

saik

No chance. I think it will be the same price.
You can never tell. They increased on FM23's price. What's to say they won't increase the price again for FM25 with all that Unity engine jazz and complete refresh of the series hype they are banging on about. The price is getting closer to AAA territory.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
As much as I love FM, it fails on two things mostly.

AI transfers are useless.
5* Players are just guaranteed to be class, personality doesn't make that much of a difference really.
Really, players shouldn't have a potential rating that you can see.
How many times have the next big thing just not worked out. It's just too predictable

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
As much as I love FM, it fails on two things mostly.

AI transfers are useless.
5* Players are just guaranteed to be class, personality doesn't make that much of a difference really.
Really, players shouldn't have a potential rating that you can see.
How many times have the next big thing just not worked out. It's just too predictable
I have seen countless players with 5* not work out on the game.

The stars aren't really that important anyway.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I have seen countless players with 5* not work out on the game.

The stars aren't really that important anyway.
They only don't work out if they don't get played.
a 5* rarely gets to 5, granted, but they easily reach 4, which is still a top tier player.

Endrick was a great example on this one, with the mid jan update, a new game meant he was already signed to real. He was unhappy for 3 seasons as he wasn't player and didn't even look that good, Benzema finally retired and because of bad recruitment, they didn't buy a striker, so they ended up playing him and after 18months he was world class.

I think one big difference from FM 23 to the others is that now, people can blossom later if they still get played

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Hope FM Mobile is available on Google Play store, it's the only version I play now.

Having to be a member of fecking Netflix to play a game is fecking out of order.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Finally some stuff for late developing players. Potential is dynamic. Hoping the AI manager decisions regarding squad building and young players are actually good and not buggy as hell.

I'm also really hoping they've fixed how crap it is to grow a small club. You can win multiple CLs and still have the attendance of a League 2 team.

Berbaclass

Finally some stuff for late developing players. Potential is dynamic. Hoping the AI manager decisions regarding squad building and young players are actually good and not buggy as hell.

I'm also really hoping they've fixed how crap it is to grow a small club. You can win multiple CLs and still have the attendance of a League 2 team.
Request a new stadium?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Request a new stadium?
Not sure it always works. Or they build something pathetically small. There's also no dynamic ratings for countries, and rep doesn't grow fast enough for them or clubs.

Berbaclass

Not sure it always works. Or they build something pathetically small. There's also no dynamic ratings for countries, and rep doesn't grow fast enough for them or clubs.
Fair enough. Changes sound really promising though as someone who likes a build a nation type saves.

The countries are sort of dynamic, just not really enough.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
FFS I didn't want to buy it this year but they're making good changes. :lol:

Boycott

I have the mobile version of FM21 which is quite fun. Shame there's a 30 season cap on a single save but I still play it in dead time commuting or when watching a game on tv. I think I will upgrade my PC specs for FM25. Part of the reason I stopped playing the full game years ago now was it felt like they hit a wall in new ideas yet the game got slower to play through even though nothing big changed. The new engine stuff is really promising. I like the announcement of smarter AI too as even in mobile you see clubs hold onto aging players for too long while having 21/22 year old wonderkids not develop because their CA isn't high. If they're not playing it's never going to grow.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Request a new stadium?
Doesn’t work. Especially in Serie A where attendances are low; even with prolonged success. I’ve asked SI if there could be the ability to build a smaller stadium but that is of higher quality I.e what Juventus did.

But the game never allowed things like that unfortunately.