Gaming Football Manager 2024

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It entirely depends on what level you're playing at. Like for example 13 is probably the avg for a Premier League player and in my opinion a pretty decent level for a CB.

I'd have no problem playing someone on that role who is 12/13 on passing. Depending on what his other attributes are also. Stuff like vision is also important.
Yeah, vision and decisions etc also play into it. The level is also important, but I guess there are levels where I think it works better without it. If the quality isn’t there, I just prefer to get it to the best passers in the team and let the defenders defend.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Some Thai bloke has taken over the club. At least it says takeover completed, but when I look at the club landmarks it says promotion from within.

Maybe he'll respond better to my requests because the last chairman was a dick.

Chipper

Adulterer.

How's this for a gap in appearances :lol:

This guy was generated when I first started the game and played the first couple matches of this save before I brought in some better free agents. I just sold my starting GK for £3.75m (couldn't turn that down) and when I realised my back-up was injured I had to check the youth teams. This guy was still in the Under 21s aged 28 on the same £20 month to month contract he's been on since 2023. We won the game as well, even though he conceded the one shot on target he faced.
That's brilliant! Even better because you didn't intentionally keep hold of him.

Was watching WorkTheSpace's FM23 Guernsey save recently on youtube and he actually did keep a few players on his books for years for the memories/a bit of mentoring. He brought a 'keeper on for a few seconds in the CL final with a similar gap,maybe even a longer one to end the series.

Think I like how yours was kind of an accident better! :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Got a weird bug in my game. Players becoming valued at £0.

Had one stuck on that valuation for all last season. It was annoying as I kept getting £0 bids for him that I had to reject. It was only smaller clubs coming in for him and he didn't want to move so no big deal outside of having to to turn down the offers every now and then.

Had someone else just go to £0 over the summer months and Colchester from 2 divisions above us have bid £0. I had already altered the asking price to £50k when noticing his valuation had changed but that didn't stop them bidding £0. He's pissed off I didn't let him go, so I tried doing the thing where I'll say he can go at a set price. He won't agree to anything apart from £0.

There's no contract clauses that say he can go for £0 and he has 2 years remaining on his deal so I don't get why his valuation shifted. He's not amazing, but he's got to be worth something! Worried if I got the Premier League and I had a £100m player who suddenly got valued for free. He even feels £500 is too much to ask for him.

Edit: Been trying to figure it out with the help of Google, found it had happened to a few other people in previous versions of the game. One said he restarted the game and it fixed it - it didn't for me. People were asking someone else if he had skins installed. Not sure why that would affect it, but I reset mine to the default and it's still there.

Last suggestion was regarding the player's reputation, and someone said loaning a player out that it happened to fixed it. Putting things together that's got to be it and it's not a bug. Still stupid though.

I've booted up Genie Scout and these 2 players are the lowest in our squad with in-game reputations of around 1000 out of 10000 even they both played often for us last season. Most of our other players are around 3-4000, some squad players in the 2000s. It's dumb because a League One club have heard of him and wanted him so he must have enough 'rep' for that!

Club rep isn't going to help either, we're very low on that score. All our facilites are at the absolute minimum level in-game which affects club rep as well as what league you're in, club history etc. If our club rep was higher his rep would be higher too by virtue of the fact that he plays for a higher rep club and it would solve it. That's ultimately why really bad youth players in PL clubs have high transfer valuations, they're at clubs with a big rep.

Loaning him out would likely fix it as he'd have played for a club with more rep than us, it's either that or get promoted! Even teams in leagues below us have much more rep. There's no money to increase any of the training or youth facilities etc. so can't do that to boost the club reputation.

Don't want to loan him anyway so it's keep against his will for now. Just going to have to reject loads of bids for him by the looks of it.

Last edited:

Maluco

Busy summer at Juve with the club losing money pretty constantly. The return of CL football after some baron years should help, but we need to buy in order to sell.

In January, we made 4 signings. Doku and Balogun both come in on free transfers, which will enable us to sell the back ups in those wide positions. We brought in a very cheap Argentine wonderkid who will provide backup for Wirtz at AMC. The other was a young Italian CF who looks good enough to be backup to Vlahovic immediately.

It was looking good for recouping all the money from those positions backups, and then we struck gold! Mamardashvili finally agreed to a decent contact coming back from Saudi, so we got him in a free too! Which will enable us to sell Kobel too.

So the plan was to start working on selling these backup players that we had now replaced for cheap/on frees and then say if we could bring in a few starters.

The sales….

Barrenetxea - 35 million
Elliott - 26 million
Locatelli - 30 million
Kobel - 60 million
Gatti - 40 million
Alvarez - 25 million

I was gutted about Elliott after he was such a hero at the end of the season, but Muani and Balogun will probably start in a tweaked formation with an IF on the right, and that meant there was no room for him. Barrenetxea was now behind both Chiesa and Doku for the wide left winger and it made sense to cash in.

The GK free transfer meant a great boost being able to move on Kobel. Gatti and Locatelli never gave me 100% confidence and Alvarez was too slow to make it as an FB here.

The buys…

Todibo
- 40 million
Vitinha - 35 million + 12 million + 30%
Davies - 74 million

I was wary because we were already getting 3 players in on a free transfer, but I really wanted a top CB and a top LB.

The top CB was easy, as Todibo was transfer listed and we bought him early. Then, we looked at the transfer list a few weeks later, and Vitinha was on it. I just couldn’t pass up a player of his quality and we tied up the deal.

I then spent the next 6 weeks scouring the earth for full backs to no avail, until I went into the scouting area and, suddenly, Davies was happy to speak to me, and keen on the move after I triggered the release clause!

We spent a lot, and our wage bill is sizeable but the squad feels complete now and we managed to organize the funds and squad really well to get what we wanted despite the restrictions and lack of initial budget.

I am trying to involved a few youth players in the squad, but it’s tough to justify game time, so a lot of players went out on loan in the hope that a few will return ready to be involved.

We retained two, Zmuda, an all round defender and Pesciolo, a promising winger. I will try and get them on in games and see how they do.

Ludens the Red

Had a few weird random bugs. Had a few transfer offers for a player and accepted them. I went back into the transfers to double check the fees and clicked accept again. This then caused the player to be stuck on contract offers for a month . It clearly wasn’t gonna happen so I cancelled the transfer and thankfully they rebid and it went to through in a week .

Second bug I signed a player and offered him wage rises based on appearances. He ended up going from 12k to 20k. The start of the following season he demands a new contract ….. with a salary of 19k requested :lol:
The game is so obsessed with players asking for new contracts that it’s willing to take a new contract even for lower wages.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My keeper has just thrown the ball into our net :lol: I can't believe there's no way to save replays of goals.

He has the ball on the left side of his six yard box and I'm guessing aims towards my RCB but just chucks it in the net ffs. We were 2 - 0 up at that point and we're now 3 - 2 down (with the twat subbed after the second goal)

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
My keeper has just thrown the ball into our net :lol: I can't believe there's no way to save replays of goals.

He has the ball on the left side of his six yard box and I'm guessing aims towards my RCB but just chucks it in the net ffs. We were 2 - 0 up at that point and we're now 3 - 2 down (with the twat subbed after the second goal)
Is there not? There definitely was before because I uploaded an own goal a player of mine scored to TikTok a couple of years back. It remains my most popular tiktok with 8 likes.

Edit: I just checked and I just recorded the screen on my phone, ignore me.

Last edited:

CallyRed

Was he confused when he was taken off?
I get some cnuts wishing they'd stay on the bench after I brought them on.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Was he confused when he was taken off?
I get some cnuts wishing they'd stay on the bench after I brought them on.
Yes, happens all the time.

Here I am, giving them a chance to shine and that's the reaction? Bog off. Might even pick them next match if they do well. They get an appearance fee as well so it's good for the bank balance if nothing else!

CallyRed

Yes, happens all the time.

Here I am, giving them a chance to shine and that's the reaction? Bog off. Might even pick them next match if they do well. They get an appearance fee as well so it's good for the bank balance if nothing else!
It's such a weird and unrealistic reaction. I shouldn't be surprised with this game though.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I am enjoying the tactical innovations in this version a lot more. Transfers are a lot better too. I signed Olise in the first season for 35m, and he’s been really good; but I just got offered 131m for him from Madrid and accepted. I signed Osihmen for 86m in the first season, and just sold him to Madrid too for 147m. Sold Onana for 50m and replaced him with Costa. Much better GK.

There are a few positions which have become essential for me. First is to have two wingers who hug the touchline, but are set to cut inside with the ball. When coupled with the “run at defence” general team instruction, this results in wingers who go outside or inside (unpredictably), and if they have pace, are just devastating.

The other amazing position is the segundo volante. Both my DMs are set as segundo volantes, one on support and one on attack. I used my entire transfer budget to sign Bellingham from Madrid for 225m, and I played him in defensive midfield as a Segundo Volante on Attack. The fecker would basically appear in the box unmarked almost constantly. In his first season he scored 32 goals and provided 23 assists from DM :lol: . More than my main striker.

The final two positions I love are (a) the inverted fullback on defend, a position that always seems to play amazingly well, and enable the other fullback to be incredibly attack minded, and (b) a Libero on support. The libero really helps create an extra body in midfield and enable my segundo volantes to run riot.

I’ve played a super high line and found that as long as you have decent pace in the back line, the AI isn’t smart enough to really exploit any space behind.

Maluco

I am enjoying the tactical innovations in this version a lot more. Transfers are a lot better too. I signed Olise in the first season for 35m, and he’s been really good; but I just got offered 131m for him from Madrid and accepted. I signed Osihmen for 86m in the first season, and just sold him to Madrid too for 147m. Sold Onana for 50m and replaced him with Costa. Much better GK.

There are a few positions which have become essential for me. First is to have two wingers who hug the touchline, but are set to cut inside with the ball. When coupled with the “run at defence” general team instruction, this results in wingers who go outside or inside (unpredictably), and if they have pace, are just devastating.

The other amazing position is the segundo volante. Both my DMs are set as segundo volantes, one on support and one on attack. I used my entire transfer budget to sign Bellingham from Madrid for 225m, and I played him in defensive midfield as a Segundo Volante on Attack. The fecker would basically appear in the box unmarked almost constantly. In his first season he scored 32 goals and provided 23 assists from DM :lol: . More than my main striker.

The final two positions I love are (a) the inverted fullback on defend, a position that always seems to play amazingly well, and enable the other fullback to be incredibly attack minded, and (b) a Libero on support. The libero really helps create an extra body in midfield and enable my segundo volantes to run riot.

I’ve played a super high line and found that as long as you have decent pace in the back line, the AI isn’t smart enough to really exploit any space behind.
Some of these ideas are really interesting. The segundo volante isn’t one I have ever used because I was always concerned about having no cover in midfield.

I have my winger set to wide because I wanted him stretch the defence and creating gaps for the striker and AMC.

I like the ideas of these more though, but am worried I will mess the implementation up totally :lol:

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Some of these ideas are really interesting. The segundo volante isn’t one I have ever used because I was always concerned about having no cover in midfield.

I have my winger set to wide because I wanted him stretch the defence and creating gaps for the striker and AMC.

I like the ideas of these more though, but am worried I will mess the implementation up totally :lol:
You won’t!

The segundo Volante is probably the best position in the game. You can adjust the individual instructions of course. But I have two DMs and a cm or an AM (as advanced playmaker on support in either instance). My one DM is a deep lying playmaker on defend with “hold position” instruction. The segundo volante is on attack, with get forward whenever possible, take more risks, and move into channels. It’s superb. The player needs to be adept at both sides of the game defending an attacking. An all rounder is superb for it. They also need high work rate and stamina ideally, because they have to get up and down the pitch a lot.

For wingers, inside forwards always cut in, as do inverted wingers. But if you have “run at defence” selected in team instructions, then play wingers on attack, you can select both “stay wide” but also “run inside with ball”. That means they give you loads of width, going on the outside, but also cut in and run at the defence. It’s one of the best tactical variations I’ve found.

Maluco

You won’t!

The segundo Volante is probably the best position in the game. You can adjust the individual instructions of course. But I have two DMs and a cm or an AM (as advanced playmaker on support in either instance). My one DM is a deep lying playmaker on defend with “hold position” instruction. The segundo volante is on attack, with get forward whenever possible, take more risks, and move into channels. It’s superb. The player needs to be adept at both sides of the game defending an attacking. An all rounder is superb for it. They also need high work rate and stamina ideally, because they have to get up and down the pitch a lot.

For wingers, inside forwards always cut in, as do inverted wingers. But if you have “run at defence” selected in team instructions, then play wingers on attack, you can select both “stay wide” but also “run inside with ball”. That means they give you loads of width, going on the outside, but also cut in and run at the defence. It’s one of the best tactical variations I’ve found.
This is really cool. I might have to play around with this and see if I can invert the full back to cover for the segundo volante. I play a winger and an IF, but I do really like the idea of creating that doubt and having fullbacks running scared!

Chipper

Adulterer.
Squeaky bum time in my save. 8 games to go and we just beat Southend away 3-2 with an injury-time winner to go top. Got decent fixtures, Dorking away (7th) are the highest placed team we've got to play.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just played Arsenal away in the FA Cup. We actually played really well and took the lead on 81 mins. 5 mins got added on at the end and of course they score on 90+6. I know it's not the done thing but after a couple of close calls I pulled everyone back and set us to a narrow defensive shape. Queue the highlight and my players are all miles up the field for no fecking reason.

Lost it in extra time but that was nearly the biggest result in the club's history as Arsenal in my game are the current PL Champions and look like they'll win it again.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Promoted to League Two on goals scored! Think that's the first time I've ever won a league like that in FM.

Last day of the season drew 0-0 at home vs. Harrogate. Southend beat Rochdale at home 3-1. Torquay lost 2-1 away vs. Kidderminster. If Torquay won, or Southend scored 1 more to improve their goal differnce we wouldn't have won it. Torquay must have been on a downer after that, got beat 3-1 at home by Rochdale in the playoff semi. Southend scraped past Fleetwood on penalties after a 2-2 draw, they were 2-0 down until the 91st minute! Southend v Rochdale again in the playoff final where Rochdale won 1-0 AET.

We're turning professional and are being wonderful tenants by spending £1.9m on our rented stadium to bring the capacity up to 6000. £850k of that comes in the form of a grant. No idea where the rest of the money came from because were in the red and the chairman is a tight arse.

Even after that there was 283k in the accounts, no idea where that came from either! Maybe we're doing something dodgy with this grant. Spending £220k of that to improve our half a star training facilites after some persuasion by me.

We're a proper club now. Attendances will no doubt continue to be crap, average was 475 this past season. Next lowest in this division was 1222 and Southend were getting over 6000. Club has no rep and there's not exactly much of a catchment area for new fans. The club is in the Cotswolds area of rural Gloucestershire. Still, it will be nice for our landlords to have a League Two standard ground in the 8th tier. :lol:

Last edited:

Maluco

Promoted to League Two on goals scored! Think that's the first time I've ever won a league like that in FM.

Last day of the season drew 0-0 at home vs. Harrogate. Southend beat Rochdale at home 3-1. Torquay lost 2-1 away vs. Kidderminster. If Torquay won, or Southend scored 1 more to improve their goal differnce we wouldn't have won it. Torquay must have been on a downer after that, got beat 3-1 at home by Rochdale in the playoff semi. Southend scraped past Fleetwood on penalties after a 2-2 draw, they were 2-0 down until the 91st minute! Southend v Rochdale again in the playoff final where Rochdale won 1-0 AET.

We're turning professional and are being wonderful tenants by spending £1.9m on our rented stadium to bring the capacity up to 6000. £850k of that comes in the form of a grant. No idea where the rest of the money came from because were in the red and the chairman is a tight arse.

Even after that there was 283k in the accounts, no idea where that came from either! Maybe we're doing something dodgy with this grant. Spending £220k of that to improve our half a star training facilites after some persuasion by me.

We're a proper club now. Attendances will no doubt continue to be crap, average was 475 this past season. Next lowest in this division was 1222 and Southend were getting over 6000. Club has no rep and there's not exactly much of a catchment area for new fans. The club is in the Cotswolds area of rural Gloucestershire.
This is developing into a great save! Final day drama and the club slowly taking shape. Massive underdog going into league football with those sort of attendances!

Should be a really exciting season now

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

We're a proper club now. Attendances will no doubt continue to be crap, average was 475 this past season. Next lowest in this division was 1222 and Southend were getting over 6000. Club has no rep and there's not exactly much of a catchment area for new fans. The club is in the Cotswolds area of rural Gloucestershire. Still, it will be nice for our landlord to have League Two standard ground in the 9th tier. :lol:
Nice! Yeah prepare for your attendances to be crap for a while. Our stadium is finally ready in 3 months time. Only 12k capacity but still :drool:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Finished second in the Bundesliga but it was 18 points behind Bayern :lol: They also beat me in the Pokal final on penalties ffs. Get me out of Germany.

I actually signed a RB called Raoul Bellanova for £10m and he's been amazing and now valued at £40m. I also got Olise as my main signing and he's been superb so sad to leave those two if I go.

I am the oracle.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
What a way to clinch promotion to the promised land :D

I need one more win to secure the actual title. The board have set the initial transfer budget at £43m. I've only spent £6m in my entire decade at the club so far :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Nice! Yeah prepare for your attendances to be crap for a while. Our stadium is finally ready in 3 months time. Only 12k capacity but still :drool:
The best thing of all, the stadium is all yours. Congratulations on the making the Premier League!

Our social media followers more than doubled so hopefully there's a bigger growth in fanbase compared to other promotions. It's still only 2.5k though. :lol:

Speaking of attendances, I noticed one of our biggest ones (644 people) was vs. Newport County. I'm guessing it was because they're localish. When the save started we had access to a lot of Welsh amateur players due to Wales not being too far way and Newport are Welsh of course. If that was the reason for that attendance I was hoping there'd be a few more local teams in League Two next season to give me some big crowds. A Bristol Club, Swindon, Swansea or Cardiff etc. Sadly there's none of those but Cheltenham have just been relegated from League One, only a 45 minute drive away.

This is developing into a great save! Final day drama and the club slowly taking shape. Massive underdog going into league football with those sort of attendances!

Should be a really exciting season now
Yes, really happy to have made it this far :) Now for new challenges. I tend to underestimate my teams, but I'd be happy just to stay up.

Edit: Just remembered there might be a game changer. One of our defenders is valued at £4m-£5.6m right this second. I think it may drop significantly though. Carlisle came in for a defender of ours called Dan Sassi (on Blackpool's books IRL) on League Two January transfer deadline day with an offer of £41k. The club was £150k in debt so I took it. Only signed him the previous summer on a free and he was our 3rd choice CB behind 2 loan signings. I needed someone else and the transfer deadline in the National League is open until the end of March so I was able to bring in another free agent. Got a bloke called Alex Mitchell (Lincoln on loan from Millwall IRL) and the game is giving me this insane value for him. He's not great, the game rates him as a good Vanarama National Player with potential for decent League One.

We'll see, but I think it might just be because I only just signed him in February and the Football League window is still closed. If he's somehow still worth that in mid-summer I could cash in and it would make a huge difference. £300k-£400k would be amazing to be honest! Got a feeling he's going to be a £25k player very soon though. :lol:

Last edited:

Zebs

Minor thing that really annoys me but is more because I'm forgetful.

I've a load of injuries at the moment so I've had to call up a 16yo to be on the bench against Stoke. So I do that midweek when I'm looking at who's available but I don't actually move him to the first team squad, I just select him on the bench. Hasn't he only gone and played for the u18s in the morning making him ineligible to play in the afternoon. Surely if he's selected in the first team, he should automatically be assumed unavailable for the U21s/U18s. Gobshites.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They didn't do any ME changes in this update. Must be a first.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Minor thing that really annoys me but is more because I'm forgetful.

I've a load of injuries at the moment so I've had to call up a 16yo to be on the bench against Stoke. So I do that midweek when I'm looking at who's available but I don't actually move him to the first team squad, I just select him on the bench. Hasn't he only gone and played for the u18s in the morning making him ineligible to play in the afternoon. Surely if he's selected in the first team, he should automatically be assumed unavailable for the U21s/U18s. Gobshites.
Yeah that one gets me every time.

Zebs

Promoted to the PL with Dulwich. Need to strengthen the team but my budget isn't great. Lots of good players get released by their clubs at the end of their contracts.

Boom, takeover rumours. Transfer embargo in place. They'll all be snapped up ffs

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've just realised I accidentally had myself set to sending all the scouts out, and whilst I did send them on focuses on stuff I basically missed a decade of them going out and just scanning everywhere automatically. I finally delegated it and so many more players are showing up now :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
We haven't even played our first game at the new stadium and I've got the board to agree to expand it by next October :D

Zebs

New stadium on the way for me too, just in time because our season ticket sales just jumped from 2500 to 9500.

Lost the first game of the season away to Spurs 5-1 and have Liverpool next. Was offered the United job during the summer, maybe I should have taken it...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
New stadium on the way for me too, just in time because our season ticket sales just jumped from 2500 to 9500.

Lost the first game of the season away to Spurs 5-1 and have Liverpool next. Was offered the United job during the summer, maybe I should have taken it...
Yeah I also got offered the Utd job but turned it down.

Won our first game at the new stadium 3 - 2 against also newly promoted Boro.

Chipper

Adulterer.
The expected salary jump when you turn pro is a bit big isn't it?

Only got 2 players going out of contract but my backup 'keeper wants as much as my current highest paid player to renew.

Wage budget is initially £10,170 a week, can't be giving him £450. Some players had promotion pay rises of upto 30% in their contract so they'll be jumping when the game ticks over to the new season.

I've developed a target formula in my head. With a squad of 22, second-stringers can get 1/33rd of total budget, first-teamers 2/33rds with a little bit of leeway here and there, especially if I can nail down some players on a lower wages or get some cheap loans in. Initial targets translate to first teamers being on £650, second string on £325 for the upcoming season. Selling players and the money goes into wage budget, meaning it all could change quite drastically.

Feel like Daniel Levy right now. :lol:

Last edited:

Zebs

Tough start to Premier League life at Dulwich Hamlet.

Played 10. Won 1. Drawn 5. Lost 4.

To be fair, we've already played Spurs, Liverpool, United, City, Newcastle & Chelsea.

Picked up draws against United (had a far better xG), Chelsea (came back from 3-0 down) and Newcastle (conceded a 96th minute penalty) so there are signs that I can compete but disappointing performances against the likes of Sunderland (0-1), West Ham (1-1) and Brighton (0-0) mean we're still struggling.

We're in seemingly never ending takeover talks so the board are giving me nothing, although they did eventually lift the transfer embargo only to limit my budget the next day. Need that television money up front!

Zebs

The Premier League is fun. Have won three on the bounce and suddenly I'm just 3 points outside the European places.

Maluco

Life at Juve going well. We won the weird South American trophy for Europa winners and then beat Arsenal 2-1 in the European Super Cup. We have also just added the Italian Super Cup over the break with the press hailing our magnificent treble :houllier: We beat Milan in the final.

No transfer activity in January because we have no money. I am finding it tough to get youth players integrated. I kept two around this season and am giving them plenty of minutes, but both have been poor and can’t trust them in games we need to win.

The injuries have been mad and it’s been a rare thing when I have been able to field my first choice 11. Doku in particular has had FOUR injuries since the seasons started. Players seem to go out for 2-3 weeks consistently despite not overplaying and enjoying training.

What I am enjoying is the competition for places as we head into the big games of the season. English wonder kid Sneddon is pushing Sieweld all the way at RB. Todibo is really challenging Inácio for the BPD role at the back and Wirtz is getting pushed all the way at AMC by young Argentine Placidino

Perhaps the most interesting is that £8,5 million Breschi from Verona has now a better star rating than Vlahovic. He is getting more goals and his speed means his ratings are better. I am a little worried about starting the wrong players when/if the time comes. I love the big man though, although my coaches don’t always agree with me

The Italian Cup semi final has us up against Inter in what should be a tense two legs, but I fully expect to be on the quarters of the CL after drawing Salzburg in the last 16.

We have a big lead in Série A, up to 7 points already and I can’t see us losing that.

I am going to press on and try to finish the season tonight. With the update, we might be nearing the potential end of the save in the next year or two.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Fairford Town's historic first football league game and we took 67 fans away to Gillingham. Won 3-2.

10 travelled to Crewe for our first ever League Cup game in the next match :lol: (lost)

Sold a player to Wycombe for £59k on 7th July, he's up for sale on 10th August for £100k and an intermediary just approached me to buy him. That transfer went well for the player in question.

Last edited: