Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanders Devil

Anyone have thoughts on Verstappen winning the Spanish GP at 4-1?

I know the tyre degradation issues and what Toto said after qualifying, but how much is real vs mind games?

muller

Anyone have thoughts on Verstappen winning the Spanish GP at 4-1?

I know the tyre degradation issues and what Toto said after qualifying, but how much is real vs mind games?
im tempted. The race pace in fp3 was clear they were still concerned and were trying different lines to reduce wear. I’m annoyed as he was 7/1 earlier and I didn’t go on..

Flanders Devil

im tempted. The race pace in fp3 was clear they were still concerned and were trying different lines to reduce wear. I’m annoyed as he was 7/1 earlier and I didn’t go on..
Yes I saw him at 5.5 pre qualifying....

SirAnderson

Any thoughts about our game ?
Super tough in terms of the odds in favour for Sevilla, but regardless, we still should be beating these. We slight favorites. Hedging bets for and against Sevilla and you will get something out of it regardless.
I'm staying clear though.

Under 2.5 could be a possibility. Then again, if there is an early goal, it could be over 2.5.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Super tough in terms of the odds in favour for Sevilla, but regardless, we still should be beating these. We slight favorites. Hedging bets for and against Sevilla and you will get something out of it regardless.
I'm staying clear though.

Under 2.5 could be a possibility. Then again, if there is an early goal, it could be over 2.5.
Yeah was thinking the under but I can also see it being 1-1 then heading to ET.

PogBruno

All our games since palace away were comfortably under 2.5 except the Chelsea game which had Degeas blunders

So going under 2.5 at 1.8ish

DarkLord

I wonder what was the odds for a Lyon 3-1 yesterday. I bet on the reverse and over 3.5 goals. Kudos to anyone who bet Lyon. Wish I had the balls to do it, must be amazing odds. Lyon to qualify to next round was 12 if I remember correctly.

SirAnderson

I wonder what was the odds for a Lyon 3-1 yesterday. I bet on the reverse and over 3.5 goals. Kudos to anyone who bet Lyon. Wish I had the balls to do it, must be amazing odds. Lyon to qualify to next round was 12 if I remember correctly.
Was @12.00 for them to win. Wish I put something on, but couldn't see past City.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Over 4.5 corners to United should go in. I also chanced on a pen in that match as we tend to get a lot of pens with the pace up front. Also very high odds on over 2,5 goals in the Zaragoza match. Usually some goals in Zaragozas matches at home. And Pyramids from Egypt should win. Almeria good at home and Girona bad away so maybe I will chance a bet on Almeria as well.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
80/1 on WH and 365

Park's Petrified Pooch

I had Lyon, BTTS, 20+ booking points each, 4+ corners each. @201 - Lyon had 3 corners...

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tonights double:
United and Dallas to win incl. ET @4,50

Despite losing Game 3, Dallas was clearly the superior team during that contest, as Calgary mostly capitalized on some rare Dallas mistakes. Further, the Stars have always had the upper hand on their opponent, as they’ve gone 6-3-1 against Calgary over their last 10 games.

Berbaclass

I've had such a peculiar experience recently.

Deposited a tenner with Mansionbet and won like £40 so I went to withdraw it because I'm not massively keen on the site.

They asked for the usual passport/driving licence etc to verify the account which I sent. Then the day after they requested a picture of me holding my passport next to my face along with a utility bill. Thought that was a bit strange but I obliged.

Now they are asking for 'additional verification' and if I ask why they refuse to tell me. Can't see anywhere on their website where it states anything about 'additional verification' policy etc. so I have refused to do it out of principle because they're fecking messing me about over £40. What a joke :lol:

SambaBoy

Deposited a tenner with Mansionbet and won like £40 so I went to withdraw it because I'm not massively keen on the site.

They asked for the usual passport/driving licence etc to verify the account which I sent. Then the day after they requested a picture of me holding my passport next to my face along with a utility bill. Thought that was a bit strange but I obliged.

Now they are asking for 'additional verification' and if I ask why they refuse to tell me. Can't see anywhere on their website where it states anything about 'additional verification' policy etc. so I have refused to do it out of principle because they're fecking messing me about over £40. What a joke :lol:
Just tell them you are going to go the gambling ombudsman. I've heard stories of them asking punters to get a selfie in landmark places in London holding their passport.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

A lot of punsters do this in order to make sure you are betting from a valid country. If you're using an UK bank account to deposit money on their website, this type of compliance shouldn't happen.

Berbaclass

Just tell them you are going to go the gambling ombudsman. I've heard stories of them asking punters to get a selfie in landmark places in London holding their passport.
Yeah I told them I’ve provided adequate verification documents already and will not give any more till I receive an explanation as to why the ones I have sent aren’t good enough.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It's amazing how bookies gladly take your money without verification, but as soon as you want to withdraw they want the world.

I was gambling from about 16 with Ladbrokes and never had a problem back then. Probably because it was only little amounts and rarely won anyway.

Berbaclass

It's amazing how bookies gladly take your money without verification, but as soon as you want to withdraw they want the world.

I was gambling from about 16 with Ladbrokes and never had a problem back then. Probably because it was only little amounts and rarely won anyway.
Exactly. They’re massive bastards.

got an email today saying they’ve received my documents and my case is being reviewed.

what fecking case :lol:

I got asked for documents and sent them. It’s standard stuff.

Berbaclass

I’ve had a little go on BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.0 in the Inter v Shakhtar game. Inter are a tired team and can definitely see Shakhtar scoring.

Danny Roberts

got an email today saying they’ve received my documents and my case is being reviewed.

Some guys emailed offering a free bet but then when I went to use it they requested verification. I sent it and they asked for "more information" but didn't say what. I think a lot of these people are habitual crack users.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

Wait until they make a criminal record check :D (yes, it does happen, as some bookies have this clause on their rules).

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Some guys emailed offering a free bet but then when I went to use it they requested verification. I sent it and they asked for "more information" but didn't say what. I think a lot of these people are habitual crack users.
Most of the websites use cheap costumer support companies to reduce costs. They give them a checklist to follow and if that checklist is not complete they then will try to redirect you directly to the bookie compliance department, which will take ages to respond and will try to find any inconsistency that you can have in order to claim you're not following their terms & conditions.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Salzburg u19s win tomorrow at 2.3. Think 1.4/5 is fair. Lyon squad that is being sent is awful. Missing all their best players, Cherki and Bard with first team, keeper went to Clermont and gouiri left too.

PogBruno

On Salzburg u19s win tomorrow at 2.3. Think 1.4/5 is fair. Lyon squad that is being sent is awful. Missing all their best players, Cherki and Bard with first team, keeper went to Clermont and gouiri left too.
How do you find these? awesome...

odds slashed from 2.6 to 2.0 now

Status
Not open for further replies.