Supports
Benfica, Académica
I am at shady deals now. Ukranian u21 league Kiev match over 4.5 :wenger:

Edit: 0-2 at Half-Time. #PrayForGoals

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Right. Who do you think will win between Aberdeen and St Johnstone?
Aberdeen has a slight edge, but the market value was on the St Johnstone odd (but dropped now). I don't feel much confortable in going on a three-way market with low technical level teams because there's much more individual mistakes that lead to random goals. I've placed a small punt at DNB for St Johnstone @2.05 just because it had more value.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Aberdeen has a slight edge, but the market value was on the St Johnstone odd (but dropped now). I don't feel much confortable in going on a three-way market with low technical level teams because there's much more individual mistakes that lead to random goals. I've placed a small punt at DNB for St Johnstone @2.05 just because it had more value.
I had to Google DNB. I asked because I just saw Elche & Aberdeen both win & both concede 66/1. If I think Aberdeen will lose, then I would instead go for St Johnstone, Elche & Spezia to win 28/1. Both would be blind bets as I haven't done research into the teams or league. Its the same betting company so its either one.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Just did small punt on over 2.5 goals Guangzhou Evergrande - Jiangsu Suning FC

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I had to Google DNB. I asked because I just saw Elche & Aberdeen both win & both concede 66/1. If I think Aberdeen will lose, then I would instead go for St Johnstone, Elche & Spezia to win 28/1. Both would be blind bets as I haven't done research into the teams or league. Its the same betting company so its either one.
That's actually a very decent odd (had to google for odds conversion since here at PT we use decimal odds). Worth a small punt at least.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
That's actually a very decent odd (had to google for odds conversion since here at PT we use decimal odds). Worth a small punt at least.
I went with neither. Decided to take small punt for an accumulator. Spezia, Elche, St Johnstone, Vikingur to win.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sazlburg Benfica u19s win double worth a tiny bet at 10s for weekend. Both should be favourites so good value in both odds but both games should be high scoring and chaotic so not sure I'll have any proper bets on the games. Salzburg DC is worth something but they could win or lose the game by a couple of goals, first goal will be key. I'll probably bet over 3 in it too, think it can end 4-2/4-3 or something again.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure who the value is with. Aberdeen had 8 players in insolation the last 14 days, only 4 or so were starters though. The 8 players haven't trained at all (one of them is my next door neighbour and no-one went out for the full 14 days) so not sure how fit those players will be. It's factored into prices though to an extent, Aberdeen would usually be heavier favourites for the game. Could be worth checking lineups when they come out to see how strong we are.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Not sure who the value is with. Aberdeen had 8 players in insolation the last 14 days, only 4 or so were starters though. The 8 players haven't trained at all (one of them is my next door neighbour and no-one went out for the full 14 days) so not sure how fit those players will be. It's factored into prices though to an extent, Aberdeen would usually be heavier favourites for the game. Could be worth checking lineups when they come out to see how strong we are.
Thanks for the input. Yes, I followed the logic of lack of competitive training to think it added value for St Johnstone to win. You probably have more knowledge about SPL, though.

M15 Red.

Is anyone following the Ebor meeting at York this week? One of tomorrow's races sees the champion sprinter Battash take on a group of younger rivals, including a horse I've followed since his win at Nottingham in July named Art Power. I backed Art Power at 5/1 each way last week in the hope that the forecasted rain would come but the ground remains good to soft at the minute which doesn't help his chance. Battash is a quirky horse though so hopefully he has one of his bad days. For anyone betting on the Europa league or Champions league finals coming up there's an offer with William Hill in shop that allows you to get a £10 bet on the SSBT when you spend £10 or more over the counter on the match coupon. If you back a goalscorer that wont start you can get your stake back and still use the free bet on the SSBT so visiting multiple Hills stores using this trick could provide a little profit.

M15 Red.

On Salzburg u19s win tomorrow at 2.3. Think 1.4/5 is fair. Lyon squad that is being sent is awful. Missing all their best players, Cherki and Bard with first team, keeper went to Clermont and gouiri left too.
Great shout. This was 13/10 on the SSBT with William Hill the night before and 2/5 the following morning. I had a couple of free bets on it. Thanks.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sazlburg Benfica u19s win double worth a tiny bet at 10s for weekend. Both should be favourites so good value in both odds but both games should be high scoring and chaotic so not sure I'll have any proper bets on the games. Salzburg DC is worth something but they could win or lose the game by a couple of goals, first goal will be key. I'll probably bet over 3 in it too, think it can end 4-2/4-3 or something again.
Staked Salzburg Dc @1.9 now for a small/medium bet. Win will probably kick off around evens. I’d probably make win about 1.8 (the market rates Madrid higher than I do by a little bit). It’s a nice value bet for me but as above, the game will be chaos so it’s nowhere near as good as what the bet against Lyon was.

Danny Roberts

Staked Salzburg Dc @1.9 now for a small/medium bet. Win will probably kick off around evens. I’d probably make win about 1.8 (the market rates Madrid higher than I do by a little bit). It’s a nice value bet for me but as above, the game will be chaos so it’s nowhere near as good as what the bet against Lyon was.
Nice one, cheers. I've backed RB at 3.2 for as much as the feckers would give me, a measly £91. Will probably just cash out pre-match when the odds move (hopefully!)

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Safe option = Considering hedging my bets with Bordeaux and Nantes by betting for both sides to win. Provided its not a draw I'm guaranteed to make a £15 profit minimum and maximum of £36. OF course, with it being first game of season there's a good chance it results in a draw and end up with nothing.

Blind punt option = Just put it on Nantes

Edit - Good think I didn't bet on it

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

have gone for the double too, cheers

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Are you watching? Sazlburg have started dreadfully.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Are you watching? Sazlburg have started dreadfully.
Yup, started poor but the two goals are ridiculous to concede. Can't believe the first one, was no danger then an awful back pass and a huge error from the keeper not going. Pretty confident they'd have won if it wasn't for that, it set the game up horribly for their style of play and perfectly for Madrid's. Can't see them coming back now unelss they score this half. Antosch is usually solid in goals and he's been terrible today.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Yup, started poor but the two goals are ridiculous to concede. Can't believe the first one, was no danger then an awful back pass and a huge error from the keeper not going. Pretty confident they'd have won if it wasn't for that, it set the game up horribly for their style of play and perfectly for Madrid's. Can't see them coming back now unelss they score this half. Antosch is usually solid in goals and he's been terrible today.
I've been so disappointed with them its unreal. If they can get one before half time it will set the second half up perfectly, i just can't see it happening.

Do you have anything on the womens champions league after this?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've been so disappointed with them its unreal. If they can get one before half time it will set the second half up perfectly, i just can't see it happening.

Do you have anything on the womens champions league after this?
Me too, can play so much better than this. Early goal 2nd half and Madrid will panic, similar to Salz v Lyon.

Nah not on anything there. Don't rate Bayern really, Lyon should win by a couple. Not too sure on Arsenal. I think PSG are overrated, can see it being an even game but they should have the edge fitness wise over Arsenal. You on anything?

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Me too, can play so much better than this. Early goal 2nd half and Madrid will panic, similar to Salz v Lyon.

Nah not on anything there. Don't rate Bayern really, Lyon should win by a couple. Not too sure on Arsenal. I think PSG are overrated, can see it being an even game but they should have the edge fitness wise over Arsenal. You on anything?
I'm still trying to decide. Was trying with an Arsenal/lyon -1 double.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Daniel Owens to win - Nitto ATP Tennis Finals
Edit - X

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’m on Lyon -1.5 @ 1.77

Not thrilled about the price but I think it’s a solid bet despite Aouar missing from COVID. Strong attacking lineup and Dijon aren’t the best side, lost at home to Angers last week.
Also hoping match sharpness will be a factor as Lyon have played in to UCL not too long ago so should be more up to speed than Dijon.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I’m on Lyon -1.5 @ 1.77

Not thrilled about the price but I think it’s a solid bet despite Aouar missing from COVID. Strong attacking lineup and Dijon aren’t the best side, lost at home to Angers last week.
Also hoping match sharpness will be a factor as Lyon have played in to UCL not too long ago so should be more up to speed than Dijon.
Is that -1.5 goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.