Atalanta @ 2.0
Atalanta/Roma BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.76
Chelsea Women -1 @ 2.20
Bayern & Over 3.5 @ 1.80
Ajax & BTTS @ 2.60
Juventus @ 2.05
PAOK -1 @ 1.71

haram

I know a few players are missing but Juve at 2.00 is calling me...

Edit - After watching the first 20 odd minutes I’ve gone for a draw.

Last edited:

Berbigoal

What kind of odds are you looking for, Maybe I can match the odds you want[/QUOTE]
Just watch somehow Juve wins 1-0 after 80'

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Gonna be hard to get on probably because most sites had it scheduled for 11pm, think its 1.15am KO. 365 will have it in play.

Barcelona Guayaquil -1.25 worth a bet.
I was on Barca v Cesar last week and reasoning is pretty similar. That was a similar line (Lima are better than Cesar though) but it was in Uruguay, so neutral venue. This is in Ecuador with a decent crowd expected, it's a celebration game, been stuff going on at the stadium for 2/3 hours, music etc. Pirlo is there as a guest of honour weirdly. Barca are a few days further ahead in terms of prep, however they also had the 2 week training camp in Uruguay along with 4 games so far. 2-1 Win v Penarol, 3-2 v Liverpool, 4-3 v River Plate (all of these were in Uruguay so essentially away games, 3 good results) as well as the 4-2 win v Cesar. Lima haven't played a game yet as far as I know, no mention of any games bar this on their twitter or facebook (both are active). They are also missing two of their best players for this game, Cruzado and Duclos. Fans have no idea why they aren't in the squad and are furious. They've also made 7 new signings, think they'll take a while to gel. Can't see Barca not winning it, with the difference in prep + a settled team, I'm hoping they can win by a couple. Lineups aren't out yet, Barcelona will be fine, will be 9 first choice players with 2 squad players then they'll rotate 3/4 in the 2nd half. Lima side can't be 100% so not fussed.

Edit : I just copied my write up from a group I posted in, if some of it doesn't make sense.

Half loss. Fell asleep at HT and not watched highlights so no idea if it deserved to win or not yet.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Really fancy a few things tomorrow.

Alaves at home to Vallecano @ 2.20 looks pretty decent. Alaves have been really good this season and I'd expect them to see off Vallecano.

Iran @ 2.25 to beat Japan. Iran has probably looked the strongest team in the tournament so far IMO and Japan has not impressed at all despite reaching the semis. Think Iran will see them off.

RedDevilRoshi

Parma cost me just over £3,000 from a £10 stake! :(:mad:

Absolutely gutted and angry!

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Parma cost me just over £3,000 from a £10 stake! :(:mad:

Absolutely gutted and angry!
Sucks man, I remember a game from years ago where I would have won like 3k but Napoli bottled a game.

Think it was Napoli v Bologna and Bologna equalized with what I think was virtually the last kick of the game. I was fecking furious :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Ooft feel your pain mate, bunch a zombies, Parma
Sucks man, I remember a game from years ago where I would have won like 3k but Napoli bottled a game.

Think it was Napoli v Bologna and Bologna equalized with what I think was virtually the last kick of the game. I was fecking furious :lol:
This is the bet:

• Arsenal v Man Utd - 90 Minutes
  • Man Utd @ 17/10 Won
  • Atletico Madrid v Getafe - 90 Minutes
  • Atletico Madrid @ 1/2 Won
  • M'gladbach v Augsburg - 90 Minutes
  • M'gladbach @ 63/100 Won
  • Espanyol v Real Madrid - 90 Minutes
  • Real Madrid @ 17/20 Won
  • Lazio v Juventus - 90 Minutes
  • Juventus @ 78/100 Won
  • Parma v Spal - 90 Minutes
  • Parma @ 6/4 Lost
  • St Mirren v Hibernian - 90 Minutes
  • Hibernian @ 8/11 Won
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf v Leipzig - 90 Minutes
  • Leipzig @ 78/100 Won
  • Paris Saint-Germain v Rennes - 90 Minutes
  • Paris Saint-Germain @ 1/6 Won
  • Montpellier v Caen - 90 Minutes
  • Montpellier @ 4/6 Won
Absolutely gutted and very angry lads!

Parma were 2-0 up with 20 mins to go as well! Conceded two sloppy goals but the 3rd goal was a cracking strike tbf. Worst of all Inglese had a chance to win it right at the death as well when Spal had just equalised. He rushed his shot and the keeper saved.

Definitely going to put Juventus on the acca for next weekend as they play Parma in Turin. I hope the Old Lady don’t just win the game but absolutely annihilate those bottling b*******!

IrishGlen

Can someone please tell me how to place a bet on sky that we'll win the treble. I've had a look but it only offers singles on each individual trophy rather than 1 bet for the 3.
Not Sky but Betfair will give you 8476/1 for the league & CL double or 1467/1 for the league & FA Cup! The bookmakers won’t combine all three or the two cups!

Funnily enough, you’d only get 500/1 backing us to win the treble on Betfair in their multiple trophies section!

All the same, if by some longshot, we won the CL and even finished 2nd - 20 quid pays out 180k!

Marty1968

Once again had annoyingly close acca's. Friday's came in which was good but had Swindon let me down in a 7 team acca at 32/1 then had MK dons let me down in the other one on saturday (another 30/1 acca which had Millwall in!). Then yesterday Sociedad ruining my 5 team acca. So close to a mammouth weekend but instead just money back as a free bet. :mad:

Berbaclass

Taking a proper break after today. Got lucky on Juve yesterday so don’t want to push my luck.

Done a treble of Alaves, Iran and Istanbul @ 7.33

Think it looks a half decent bet!

Pagh Wraith

Two for tonight:

Empoli v Genova, Empoli -0.5, 175€ @ 2.42
Barnet v Brenford, Brentford -1.5, 175€ @ 2.16

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Why did you use the -0.5 Asian line, isn’t it slightly worse than straight win?
The opposite, Asian lines have two outcomes instead of 3 so smaller over rounds and better prices. Usually around 0.03 better or so, makes a big difference long term.

Pagh Wraith

Why did you use the -0.5 Asian line, isn’t it slightly worse than straight win?
The 1X2 markets typically aren't even offered by the Asian books (or only with a high margin). It's very rare that you find a better price for the straight win compared to the AH lines unless it's a Euro book that has been slow to move their lines.

Berbaclass

The opposite, Asian lines have two outcomes instead of 3 so smaller over rounds and better prices. Usually around 0.03 better or so, makes a big difference long term.
I understand the theory but I’ve been looking and the straight win is marginally better from what I’ve seen.

Might be the odd outlier obviously but the game in question Bet365 prices the game at 2.37 for the win and 2.30 for the -0.5 AH.

There’s literally no point using that line if the price isn’t as good as it offers no other benefit.

Pagh Wraith

That's Bet365 which is useless to professionals anyway as they will restrict you sooner or later. I can only bet a few Euros there.

And why would you bet at 2.37 when 2.44 (best price right now) is available? That loses you so much money in the long run.

Bet365's 1X2 market looks like this: 2.37 - 3.4 - 2.9 (or 2.37 - 1.57 if we combine X2), a margin of 6.1%
In Asia I can bet -0.5/+0.5 @ 2.44 / 1.67 as of now, a margin of only 0.84%

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Which site would you recommend?
188bet is probably the best for recreational punters in terms of prices. They are the same prices as Singbet (Big Asian bookie) and its who bet365 follow 90% of time for prices (then cut prices a bit for bigger profits). Can use other asian bookmakers via brokers such as AsianOdds/AsianConnect but it's a bit of a hassle if you're betting for fun.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've had some on under 2.5 in Real Garcilaso v La Guiara tomorrow in Copa Libertadores. Have the line close to under 2. Games at 3000m altitude but La Guaira spent their pre season in La Paz at 3800m and played prep games v altitude sides. They've clearly aimed their conditioning at benefiting them for this game. They'll sit deep and Garcilaso are generally awful at breaking down teams. Bar the Santos game last year where they played incredible, they were so poor in the other 2 home ties and created virtually nothing. 2nd Leg as well, should just be a park the bus job.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Which site would you recommend?

Edit: Is it a VPN situation for UK residents?
Can use 188bet without a VPN, it's got a UK license. For Mollybet/AsianConnect you'd need a VPN which is a bit of a hassle as most have their IPS flagged by 365 so can't use bet365 for streams when VPN is on. I just bought a 2nd laptop for using a VPN for Mollybet so not to effect streams. 188bet is definitely worth using, if you run through their prices to 365 right now, it's a big difference, probably about 7/8%

Berbaclass

Why is the 0.5 line marginally better though, I don’t get that. It’s the same bet because it doesn’t eliminate the draw right? They’re just essentially giving away free money aren’t they?

Berbaclass

Can use 188bet without a VPN, it's got a UK license. For Mollybet/AsianConnect you'd need a VPN which is a bit of a hassle as most have their IPS flagged by 365 so can't use bet365 for streams when VPN is on. I just bought a 2nd laptop for using a VPN for Mollybet so not to effect streams. 188bet is definitely worth using, if you run through their prices to 365 right now, it's a big difference, probably about 7/8%
I actually have a 188bet account already which weirdly, I was looking at and thinking it looked decent last week :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Why is the 0.5 line marginally better though, I don’t get that. It’s the same bet because it doesn’t eliminate the draw right? They’re just essentially giving away free money aren’t they?
-0.5 eliminates the draw by grouping the draw in with away win with +0.5.

Pagh Wraith

I guess it's also to do with three outcomes being harder to predict than two so the bookies want to lower their liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.