g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

azagr

Arsenal ML, United ML, City ML, Everton@-0.25, Fulham @0, Wolves@-0.25, Valencia @-0.25, Milan@+0.5, Benfica ML, Braga ML

Odds : 40.52 stake $10

single bet : all above @$20.

Any advice is kindly accepted.

IrishGlen

Roma, Juve, United and Bayern I think.
I have United and Bayern (think they’re very underrated going into that tie) in my own acca but I think Atletico will beat Juventus (I actually have them in a separate single to win the competition) and well Roma / Porto is hard to call. Curious why you think Roma? They haven’t been lighting up serie A this season and Porto did go through undefeated. I see they lost the league cup final against Sporting Lisbon though last weekend and stats suggest they should’ve won!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I have United and Bayern (think they’re very underrated going into that tie) in my own acca but I think Atletico will beat Juventus (I actually have them in a separate single to win the competition) and well Roma / Porto is hard to call. Curious why you think Roma? They haven’t been lighting up serie A this season and Porto did go through undefeated. I see they lost the league cup final against Sporting Lisbon though last weekend and stats suggest they should’ve won!
Roma have more quality IMO and can definitely beat Porto.

Juventus I think are certain to go through against Atlético personally, granted they’ve been better recently I just can’t see them getting past Juve.

IrishGlen

Roma have more quality IMO and can definitely beat Porto.

Juventus I think are certain to go through against Atlético personally, granted they’ve been better recently I just can’t see them getting past Juve.
I’m thinking Atletico because of the recent upturn in form, the Hernández / Godín issue(s) will be settled, the recent arrival of Morata, I believe Simeone is the superior manager, Juves style will suit Atletico and Griezmann / Saul are such big game players and big game goalscorers! I’d predict a 0-0 at the Wanda and a score draw away! I’m very fond of Atletico in general so if it’s even or there abouts I’ll side towards them.

Berbaclass

I’m thinking Atletico because of the recent upturn in form, the Hernández / Godín issue(s) will be settled, the recent arrival of Morata, I believe Simeone is the superior manager, Juves style will suit Atletico and Griezmann / Saul are such big game players and big game goalscorers! I’d predict a 0-0 at the Wanda and a score draw away! I’m very fond of Atletico in general so if it’s even or there abouts I’ll side towards them.
Juventus don’t have big game players? Ronaldo! Mandzukic, Chiellini, Matuidi, Pjanic, Khedira, Dybala etc...

Then they still have players like Costa, Bernardeschi, Cancelo, Sandro. They have one of the strongest teams in the competition. Atlético have regressed over the last few years IMO

I’m also a fan of Atlético but I’ll be very surprised if they get past them.

Pagh Wraith

Bochum v Duisburg, Over 2.5, 150€ @ 1.96
Darmstadt v St Pauli, Darmstadt 0, 150€ @ 2.02
Magdeburg v Aue, Over 2.5, 150€ @ 2.17
Cardiff v Arsenal, Cardiff 1.75, 175€ @ 2.21
Fulham v Brighton, Fulham -0.25, 150€ @ 2.07
Huddersfield v Everton, Over 2.5, 175€ @ 2.32
Wolves v West Ham, Wolves -0.5, 150€ @ 2.11
Man Utd v Burnley, Utd & BTS, 150€ @ 3

Berbaclass

Bochum v Duisburg, Over 2.5, 150€ @ 1.96
Darmstadt v St Pauli, Darmstadt 0, 150€ @ 2.02
Magdeburg v Aue, Over 2.5, 150€ @ 2.17
Cardiff v Arsenal, Cardiff 1.75, 175€ @ 2.21
Fulham v Brighton, Fulham -0.25, 150€ @ 2.07
Huddersfield v Everton, Over 2.5, 175€ @ 2.32
Wolves v West Ham, Wolves -0.5, 150€ @ 2.11

Man Utd v Burnley, Utd & BTS, 150€ @ 3
Quite like these three myself. Been looking at Fulham and Wolves today.

Berbaclass

Where do you find lineups? Can’t find Milan - Napoli.
Napoli: Meret, Malcuit, Koulibally, Maksimovic, Ghoulam, Fabian, Alan, Diawara, Zelinski, Insigne, Milik
Milan: Donnarumma, Abate, Mussachio, Romagnoli, Laxalt, Kessie, Bakayoko, Paqueta, Castillejo, Piaztek, Borini

Last edited:

Pagh Wraith

Great day but for the first time in a while I'm annoying with myself. I was going back and forth on staking something on Newcastle but let 19.00 for a team at home in the Premier League unbacked. Meh. Best not to dwell on it though.

Pagh Wraith

Anyone got any thoughts on Southampton and Brighton tonight?
I guess you mean Soton and Palace. Tough one to call. Palace are the slightly better side which is reflected in the betting line. They played Spurs only three days ago (whereas Soton have had 11 days to prepare for this) but rested a lot of regular starters (McArthur, Milivojević, Wan-Bissaka, Sakho, Tomkins). Hosts are without Lemina (starter but unbeaten in their last three league games without him), Austin and Yoshida (both not starters). If pushed I'd go with the home side giving up the quarter-ball handicap but it'll probably be a pass for me.

Edit: Thinking about it some more, I like goals tonight. Two struggling teams meeting, particularly as we approach the latter stages of the season, usual means goals. And while a draw or a defeat today is certainly not the end of the world I expect both teams to go for maximum points. 2-1/2-2

Last edited:

Pagh Wraith

Regensburg v Paderborn, Regensburg 0, 150€ @ 1.97
Regensburg v Paderborn, Over 3.5, 175€ @ 2.14
Spurs v Watford, Watford 0.5, 150€ @ 2.44
Southampton v Palace, Over 2.5, 150€ @ 2.08
Atalanta v Juventus, Over 2.5, 175€ @ 2
Fiorentina v Roma, Over 3.0, 150€ @ 2.21
Heidenheim v Kiel, Over 3.0, 175€ @ 2.09

Danny Roberts

I guess you mean Soton and Palace. Tough one to call. Palace are the slightly better side which is reflected in the betting line. They played Spurs only three days ago (whereas Soton have had 11 days to prepare for this) but rested a lot of regular starters (McArthur, Milivojević, Wan-Bissaka, Sakho, Tomkins). Hosts are without Lemina (starter but unbeaten in their last three league games without him), Austin and Yoshida (both not starters). If pushed I'd go with the home side giving up the quarter-ball handicap but it'll probably be a pass for me.

Edit: Thinking about it some more, I like goals tonight. Two struggling teams meeting, particularly as we approach the latter stages of the season, usual means goals. And while a draw or a defeat today is certainly not the end of the world I expect both teams to go for maximum points. 2-1/2-2
Sorry, silly me. Two separate singles, Saints and Bournemouth.

Berbaclass

I’ve gone for

Atalanta/Juventus - Over 2.5 @ 2.0
Barca -2 AH @ 1.90
Fiorentina/Roma - Over 2.5 & BTTS @ 1.75

Berbaclass

I’ve backed Fiorentina -0.5 @ 2.66. Watched them the other day and I thought they were half decent and Roma let a 3 goal lead slip against Atalanta and are resting a few key players.

luke511

You can get Eamonn Brophy anytime GS as high as 3/1 for Kilmarnock on Friday. Should be about 2.3-2.5, Kris Boyd isn't playing so he'll be up front on his own, fancy Kilmarnock to score a few and win vs Hearts.

Baxter

Just read that Clyne is at 15/2 on 365 to get booked. Up against Hazard and short of games.

Jagga7

I’ve backed Fiorentina -0.5 @ 2.66. Watched them the other day and I thought they were half decent and Roma let a 3 goal lead slip against Atalanta and are resting a few key players.
I was looking at it but chickened out and went for the overs instead. Nice win !

Jagga7

Juve/Atalanta o2.5 @1.9. Pretty decent price, Atalanta play an open attacking game, always liable to scoring and conceding.

Berbaclass

Juve/Atalanta o2.5 @1.9. Pretty decent price, Atalanta play an open attacking game, always liable to scoring and conceding.
Last 3 games have ended 2-2 too, usually goals between them.

I backed it @ 2.0 earlier and it’s now 2.06. Doubled up on it!

Last edited:

Berbaclass

On Defensor v Bolivar BTTS @ 1.84. Was a high scoring first leg (4-2) and Defensor don’t seem to be great at keeping clean sheets.

Berbaclass

On Defensor v Bolivar BTTS @ 1.84. Was a high scoring first leg (4-2) and Defensor don’t seem to be great at keeping clean sheets.
1-1 after 32 minutes :drool:

I also backed over 2.5 @ 1.72 so almost there with that also!

Edit: 1-3 at HT!

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Just had a pretty lucky winner.

Wanted to bet on this Costa Rican game (Saprissa v Cartagines) Over 1.5 goals at HT when it was 0-0. Both teams have averaged about 3.5+ goals a game so far this season and it was @ 1.80. Went to put the bet on and by mistake selected the Over 1.5/2.0 line (which was 2.07) without realising and placed the bet. Didn’t offer me any way to cash out so I thought I had messed up.

After about 70 mins the game was 1-1 and I though my bet would be okay in the end but time kept ticking by until we get to the 90th minute and 3 additional minutes get added.

Cartagines scored at 93:54 to make it 1-2 :lol:

Also had a relatively easy winner when I jumped on Over 2.5 in the Junior v Patriotas game, Patriotas had a man sent off in the 9th minute and I got 1.80 for it which I though was a steal. Finished 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.