Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagga7

Hahaha saying that I really like Chiefs tonight, Keenum just isn't a good qb and I don't see how they keep up with the Chiefs. I might give up on NFL betting if i lose this one.
Praise the Lord I won an NFL bet.

I really like Roma-1.5@1.94, pretty generous price, Roma are strong at home and Plzen have been awful away from in the CL.
Plus Roma need to win this game to make sure they secure 2nd in the group.

SalfordCitizen

Should be some easy matchups today. Wonder where the feckups will be today? Think there could be another slip up with City and will avoid United. AEK/Benfica also close to call.

Should be a lot of winners tonight though.
Got the feeling it will be one of them nights the CL favourites all win. Sheikh, Juve -1, Roma, Bayern-1, Real Madrid, Sunderland-Peter Both teams to Score and you shouldn't go far wrong *x-factor audience shake heads collectively*.

Ady87

Did Roma U19 in the Youth League at 10/11 at half time. It was 1-1 so stuck £100 on. It was 3-1 by the 50th, happy with that.

Looking at a double/treble tonight. What do people think about Lyon? In good form, a Fekir missed penalty the only reason they didn’t win their last game, looks to be some value? Also, Madrid in a rough patch with no Bale but too good for CSKA? Then might throw Roma in.

SalfordCitizen

Did Roma U19 in the Youth League at 10/11 at half time. It was 1-1 so stuck £100 on. It was 3-1 by the 50th, happy with that.

Looking at a double/treble tonight. What do people think about Lyon? In good form, a Fekir missed penalty the only reason they didn’t win their last game, looks to be some value? Also, Madrid in a rough patch with no Bale but too good for CSKA? Then might throw Roma in.
Plzen are horrific champions league travellers, can't see anything but a Roma win.
CSKA resign themselves to defeat home or away against anyone decent in Europe. Real win.
Lyon against shaktar wouldn't touch at all in match result markets but Both teams to score looks very likely.

SalfordCitizen

My bet a few weeks ago on Young Boys to win the Swiss League @ 11/10 is now a 1/16 shot like I predicted it would be. *whoo*.
If you're a fan of long term bets then Salford City to win the National League @ 6/4 is one that would be strongly advise you to be on. They managed to persuade Adam Rooney from Aberdeen to arrive (money obviously) which is a pretty impressive signing for England's fifth tier.
Fc Cologne to win Bundesliga 2 @ 5/4 looks like a gift too. Kept Timo Horn and Jonas Hector (both in Germany's WC 2018 squad) who turned down a move to Borussia Dortmund to make sure Cologne win this league and get straight back up.

Ady87

Plzen are horrific champions league travellers, can't see anything but a Roma win.
CSKA resign themselves to defeat home or away against anyone decent in Europe. Real win.
Lyon against shaktar wouldn't touch at all in match result markets but Both teams to score looks very likely.
Appreciate the insight.

Plzen U19s came back and beating Roma 3-4! Glad I cashed!

SalfordCitizen

Appreciate the insight.

Plzen U19s came back and beating Roma 3-4! Glad I cashed!
If in doubt always cash, even though it's less it's better than nothing. People say the cash out is less than the true value, which it is, but any profit is decent and they'll try to swing it in their favour of course. It's pretty much a good idea to cash out most times if things are going well, it removes the sweating and bollocking around about if it holds on or not. Well done on the win, keep it up.

ROFLUTION

Went for the dnb Ajax Youth bet too. So happy they equalized :lol: Completely lucky and dominated the whole match. They were just horrible defensively.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I've gone against my better judgement and gone for Billy Hill's enhanced treble of Real Madrid, United and Lyon @6.50. They'll only let you stick a tenner on though which is a bit mean.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Went for the dnb Ajax Youth bet too. So happy they equalized :lol: Completely lucky and dominated the whole match. They were just horrible defensively.
Yeah was lucky in the end. Neither side could defend, both just played the score line. Ajax sat back when leading then Bayern did the same. Mai (who equalised for Bayern) should have been sent off first half as well though. Wasn't my best bet but no harm done in the end.

ROFLUTION

Yeah was lucky in the end. Neither side could defend, both just played the score line. Ajax sat back when leading then Bayern did the same. Mai (who equalised for Bayern) should have been sent off first half as well though. Wasn't my best bet but no harm done in the end.
No worries mate, no bettor can win all bets - It's all about value in the end. Did think Bayerns defensive midfield was better positioned and they understood the force of being compact more than Ajax who was spread out and open to goals / runs all the time. Ajax was sort of effective, Bayern wasn't.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Boro shafted me for £480 at the weekend, of course they’re 2-0 up after 15 minutes tonight.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Shocking. Got Newport in 2 accys and they are completely fecking both
1-2 now and a few macclesfield players on yellow cards. Another goal before half time or a sending off and we’ll be grand.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Feck me! On a day when everything looked so straightforward??

Jagga7

Praise the Lord I won an NFL bet.

I really like Roma-1.5@1.94, pretty generous price, Roma are strong at home and Plzen have been awful away from in the CL.
Plus Roma need to win this game to make sure they secure 2nd in the group.
Absolute stroll in the park 5-0 Roma.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Shocking few weeks for me.

Got the in-play offer for Spurs tomorrow. That's my last deposit for a while

Marty1968

Some big acca spoilers last night with Newport, Villa, Madrid and Bayern. Thankfully i had a draw for the united game. Not the right thread for it but god we were terrible last night.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Here's hoping today can't be any worse than yesterday:

1. Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, Partizani Tirania, Pyunik Yerevan, FC Flora Tallinn, Orlando Pirates, Buriram Utd, Bangkok Glass FC, FK Spartaks Jurmala, Shkendija, Nottm Forest or draw, FC Porto/Galatasaray >1.5, Tottenham/Barcelona >1.5 @35.56

2. PSG/Red Star Belgrade >2.5, Napoli or Liverpool, PSV/Inter Milan >1.5, The New Saints, Pyramids FC or draw, FC Porto, Zrinjski Mostar, JK Trans Narva or draw, Derry City W, El Masry, WBA or draw @8.71

3. Barcelona, PSV/Inter Milan, Liverpool, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, Schalke, PSG/Red Star Belgrade >2.5 @114.36

4. Napoli/Liverpool, Schalke or draw, PSG/Red Star Belgrade >2.5, Dortmund/Monaco >2.5, Atletico Madrid/Club Brugge >1.5, Tottenham or Barcelona, PSV or Inter Milan, FC Porto/Galatasaray >1.5 @22.22

5. Derby/Norwich >1.5, Pyunik Yerevan or draw, FK Sarajevo, Talaea El Gaish or draw, FC Levadia Tallinn/JK Nomme Kalju >2.5, FK Spartaks Jurmala, Orlando Pirates or draw, Prestatyn/The New Saints >2.5, Tottenham/Barcelona >1.5, Lok. Moscow or Schalke, Rotherham/Bristol City >1.5 @10.81

May do a few more later. Also got a few offers on the Spurs/Barca game to look at too.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Few bets in UEFA Youth League. I can't get on them as no bookie accounts. Prices will be gone by tomorrow (think Red Star is already)

PSV 0 Med, Red Star +2.5 Large, Benfica -1.25 med. Hamilton Academicals +2.5 med. Liverpool -0.5 small/med.

All will drop a lot. PSV will go below evens for Win. Benfica probably go to 1/6. Red star probably kick off about 6/4 for Double chance.
All moved more than expected, PSV 1/2 to Win, Benfica went 1/12 and Red Star at 6/4 to win. Was 14/1 when I posted :lol: Shame I couldn't get anything on haha.

Rojofiam

I think there’s some great value in today’s CL games.

Napoli - Liverpool: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80

Napoli had more than 2.5 goals in their matches 6 out of 8 times this season. Liverpool’s record is almost the same: 6 times out of 9.

Atlético Madrid - Club Brugge: Brugge under 0.5 @ 1.813

Atletico have started slowly this season but they haven’t conceded in 3 games now and I don’t think I have to say how good their defence and home record in Europe are.

Status
Not open for further replies.