Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/inter-v-getafe/to-qualify

Inter to qualify worth a bet at 4/5 I'd say. Getafe refusing to travel to Italy, owner said they're fine forfeiting the game etc if need be. Knowing how ridiculous UEFA are I wouldn't be surprised if it's given as a 3-0 win to Inter first leg. Worth the risk, doubt it's a bad bet even if both legs played.
What would happen in the case of a match being awarded with WDW markets? Void?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Thank you mate, very nice tips.
I went on AH+5.5 @1.98, but lines differ from bookie to bookie according to the result hence the reason I wrote AH+X instead of a specific value.
In this case I actually underestimated Zaragoza capacity to react, since they still managed to win the game, but in hindsight things look always easy and obvious :D

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
RB Leipzig HT/FT @3.08: pretty confident it will happen
Lietkabelis - Zaragoza: Lietkableis 1Q @2.15: the Lithuanians need to recover the point gap, but in the end of the day they are playing against an ACB team.
Bonn - AEK Athens: I'm gonna risk a punt on Bonn+3.5 @1.96: The greeks are better, but I think the german team can have a word to say.
A good night overall, in fact it was very profitable after some poor picks I've made last week (my hit rate now stands at 47%). Too bad Bonn lost the game by exactly 4 points after leading the game for large periods, but I knew the risk involved.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
1.30. The Big Breakaway 8/1
2.10. Copperhead 4/1
4.10. Easysland 7/2
4.50. Aramax 10/1
5.30 Queen’s Brook 7/1

muller

After yesterday I had 55.34 in my account. Put the 34p on a 9 fold 112/1 accumulator of in play games. It came in.

Unsure whether to laugh or cry i didn't put more on... haha.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I’ve been having some success with BTTS in the MLS over the past couple of weekends. I’m backing FC Dallas to win and BTTS in their game vs NYC on Saturday. Odds are 11/2.

Dallas last 4 games: 2-2 draw, 2-0 win, 3-2 win, 3-2 win.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Svay Rieng game looks fixed for o4.5, Svay trying to concede since 2-1. 4-1 correct score worth aa bet at 6/1. svay will try to score (and privat is great so they can) but they'll concede the 2 if they have to.

Sylar

After yesterday I had 55.34 in my account. Put the 34p on a 9 fold 112/1 accumulator of in play games. It came in.

Unsure whether to laugh or cry i didn't put more on... haha.
You just know if you had put more, one of the fckers would have lt you down. Its always frustrating when the big accas are won using the lowest funds (just cos you want to round up the account, ha)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Svay Rieng game looks fixed for o4.5, Svay trying to concede since 2-1. 4-1 correct score worth aa bet at 6/1. svay will try to score (and privat is great so they can) but they'll concede the 2 if they have to.
Two utterly ridiculous goals to go 4-1, last 5 minutes will be legit, isn't fixed for anymore so hopefully no goals.

Ole90+3

Two utterly ridiculous goals to go 4-1, last 5 minutes will be legit, isn't fixed for anymore so hopefully no goals.
How the hell do you find these things out? :lol:

Surely if you know about these fixes then the authorities know and can punish as necessary? Unless it's the authorities in charge of the fix :nervous:

Baxter

Nice one. Got 5/1 on that.

Everyone running up the pitch and leaving 2 on 2 :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
How the hell do you find these things out? :lol:

Surely if you know about these fixes then the authorities know and can punish as necessary? Unless it's the authorities in charge of the fix :nervous:
I know all the teams that fix from years of following these competitions then I can work out from the odds movements in play + watching the game. This game was completely awful first half and someone was hammering overs on Asian bookmakers. Line was way too high, overs line was over 4.5 at 1-1, then once it went 2-1, it went to over 5.25. Then people started betting unders so it was back to over 4.5 instantly. Then Svay stopped trying to defend, was pretty clear from odds (to me) that it was fixed for o4.5. I'm not a big fan of betting fixes though unless theres value in something like Correct Score at decent odds. I couldn't even stake though as no accounts currently.

Yeah the authorities know I'm sure, just no-one cares. Asian bookmakers have virtually no trace, all of my bets are placed through a broker via brazil/hong kong so there's no tailback to me at all, let alone a criminal syndicate actively taking measures to hide it.

Ole90+3

I know all the teams that fix from years of following these competitions then I can work out from the odds movements in play + watching the game. This game was completely awful first half and someone was hammering overs on Asian bookmakers. Line was way too high, overs line was over 4.5 at 1-1, then once it went 2-1, it went to over 5.25. Then people started betting unders so it was back to over 4.5 instantly. Then Svay stopped trying to defend, was pretty clear from odds (to me) that it was fixed for o4.5. I'm not a big fan of betting fixes though unless theres value in something like Correct Score at decent odds. I couldn't even stake though as no accounts currently.

Yeah the authorities know I'm sure, just no-one cares. Asian bookmakers have virtually no trace, all of my bets are placed through a broker via brazil/hong kong so there's no tailback to me at all, let alone a criminal syndicate actively taking measures to hide it.
Ok thanks for the info. So if you monitor the in play odds for these games closely enough it's fairly easy to spot a fix? Shame I missed out on this one. Only spotted your post once the 5th goal was scored. Keep the winners coming!

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Startums chances in the next? Can cash out for £267 in a ACCA worth over £1M

Could have a cracking cash out if Startum wins the next, even if it places it should be nice

Big Andy

Bloke

Could have a cracking cash out if Startum wins the next, even if it places it should be nice
Jesus, what was your stake?

muller

I have Startum in my acca too.. Although my bet value is around 1/10th yours!

P-Nut

I have Startum in my acca too.. Although my bet value is around 1/10th yours!
I got a big win yesterday and took my stake and more out so this is just to enjoy watching the racing. Think I'm gunna let it run although I think it's got no chance.

P-Nut

£616 cash out on my 45k acca now. Got a lot of faith in Defi du seuil and Tiger Roll, so I'll let it fly for them 2 at least

muller

Oh no - that's all of my bets done for the day now. Defi was in every acca i had.

muller

Should have been a shoe in. Never seemed to get going though.
Looked shattered from the outset.

Anyway, i lied. I have 1 more bet

Envoi Allen, wno - Tiger Roll and Appreciate It left to go.

muller

Does this seem wrong?

I ended up having a double e/w £5 - £10 total) on Minella Indo (who placed) and easysland (who won). Odds of 4.3 and 4 respectively.

Got a return of 13.34. Does that not seem really low?

Ole90+3

Does this seem wrong?

I ended up having a double e/w £5 - £10 total) on Minella Indo (who placed) and easysland (who won). Odds of 4.3 and 4 respectively.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the odds are halved if you place an E/W bet. It also seems like you may have put 2 £5 singles rather than a double (accumulator). Did you place these on bet365 by ticking the E/W tickbox in the betslip?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Does this seem wrong?

You’re only getting place odds because both didn’t win.

Status
Not open for further replies.