Foreign secretary advice to LGBT fans.... Be respectful

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Transgender is different.

So for me personally I can dislike something whether personally or religiously but I can't be unjust or oppressive. I can dislike a concept but not an individual. I must not oppress or be unjust.
So you can dislike something personally but not be unjust or oppressive unless it's transgender which is different?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I am actually bothered it was only seven federations who were going to do this. Why are people not asking questions about them.

Fully Fledged

Im on my own time
So you never talk about anything but work while you are at work. How very dedicated of you. Most people talk about the things we care about while at work as well as when we are on our own time. It's an inalienable right of every body in a free world to be able to discuss things that we fell are important.

Alanxyz

Remember the Romanians all bleaching their hair……. the players should each dye their hair a different colour. No one player is making a statement, they just having a funky hair colour, it’s purely coincidence that when the team lines up that their hairs are a rainbow flag.

Rauður Djöfull

Bored of all this armband nonsense. Why don’t footballers just play football
Yes that's how we get change and inspiration in the world!

Like for instance me working in live events business, I'll just work and never think for my own from now on. I'll never try to increase pressure and influence so that equality for all and representation is fair and for all despite sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender or non gender, no bloody messages or fighting what I believe is right and how I think the world should be instead of it being bigoted unequal and egoistic. Sounds fun

Thanks for the advice I'll be much better off now and surely well respected by my straight cis gray haired male collegues

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Great thinking. If only those slaves stayed at their plantation, things would be so much better.

And since you are in Moscow (or your username claims as much), if only the Russian structures stayed the same, things would be so much better for the tsar. Admittedly, things are not looking that different there nowadays but still...

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
In a world where people are completely fine with billionaires being born into that money and becoming gods, reality tv goons becoming presidents and snake oil salesmen becoming the most important thing to US elections...

I do agree though, all this talk about armbands is a joke. But only because it's now been made one. Wear the fecking thing or don't, but stop pretending to be some good guy on a moral stance you absolute pricks...this applies to all of them, Neville, Beckham, Kane, all of them. Stand for something or don't, but don't waste our time whilst building your fortunes.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
In a world where people are completely fine with billionaires being born into that money and becoming gods, reality tv goons becoming presidents and snake oil salesmen becoming the most important thing to US elections...

I do agree though, all this talk about armbands is a joke. But only because it's now been made one. Wear the fecking thing or don't, but stop pretending to be some good guy on a moral stance you absolute pricks...this applies to all of them, Neville, Beckham, Kane, all of them. Stand for something or don't, but don't waste our time whilst building your fortunes.
It’s all just PR and everyone laps it up like they are saviours of the world. If any of them cared that much they just wouldn’t be there, end of.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The Dutch FA, in a moment of heroic defiance, has decided principles are nice but not worth a yellow card.

Good on them. Do you hear the people sing.

Redlambs

I don't get this fuss about armbands.
It's because absolute fake clown millionaires like Southgate and Kane made a huge issue about speaking for LGBTQ+ rights to justify participation in this tournament in a country that clearly has human rights issues, so they made a big point of pretending to give a shit.

Now they don't give a shit right before the tournament begins. Shocker.

It’s all just PR and everyone laps it up like they are saviours of the world. If any of them cared that much they just wouldn’t be there, end of.
Absolutely.

Just maybe some have gay teammates and they know they have gay teammates, they might have friends who are gay.
Well then don't do the obvious and back down right before the start.

DomesticTadpole

It's because absolute fake clown millionaires like Southgate and Kane made a huge issue about speaking for LGBTQ+ rights to justify participation in this tournament in a country that clearly has human rights issues, so they made a big point of pretending to give a shit.

Now they don't give a shit right before the tournament begins. Shocker.

Absolutely.

Well then don't do the obvious and back down right before the start.
As someone said they haven't mentioned rainbow laces. I would have the whole lot wearing them. Wear rainbow vests under your shirts, when game over take shirts off and do a lap of honour.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Why wouldn't I?

I judge people for how they interact etc with me not their personal choices.
Good.

I do agree with not allowing drunk people into my house, especially if I am sober. They're just fecking annoying.

Redlambs

As someone said they haven't mentioned rainbow laces. I would have the whole lot wearing them. Wear rainbow vests under your shirts, when game over take shirts off and do a lap of honour.
Or just wear the armband you've made a big fecking deal about.

Why sneak shit in? Pick a stand and make it. These pricks were supposed to do that, the whole build up has been about that. Now they show how cowardly they are and don't actually give a shit. And as per usual, it will all be forgotten after the first goal.

DomesticTadpole

Why sneak shit in? Pick a stand and make it. These pricks were supposed to do that, the whole build up has been about that. Now they show how cowardly they are and don't actually give a shit. And as per usual, it will all be forgotten after the first goal.
I do agree they should wear it. It would have put FIFA in an awkward position which would be justified. Pity they cannot all withdraw from FIFA and set up their own association.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Why are they pricks? They are not the oppressors here.

It takes a lot of courage to do what armchair advocates on here are insulting them for not doing. They don't deserve any applause for doing nothing, but they don't deserve insults either.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
What a sellout. It's embarrassing. Hopefully FIFA is held responsible in some way after this is all over. All the fans should break out singing "I kissed a girl and I liked it" during the game.